Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello my lovely-dovely Forum mates🤗
Here I am with the Voting Round of the most awaited OS Contest😃
i.e

Lets have a look about what the contest was about

The Theme of the Contest was

"Give Your end to the story"

The writers had to write the last episode in the form of their OS, the way they want the story to end where they weren't allowed to change the actual ending of the show but add something of their choice and give it their end like many of us wanted to see Anjali settling down again, an independent Khushi etc etc so this was the opportunity to give that touch to the ending

So let us all enjoy the Reading and Voting🥳

But before Moving ahead let us look at some common remainders😳

• Vote only for two entries, Votes for more or less than two entries won't be counted...(I know I am being too cruel but rules are rules)
  • Please don't spam or chat here
  • Voters/Readers you are all welcomed to appreciate the writers work but in no manner you should criticize/bash/mock the OS or its writer, remember they have taken the time out to write it...appreciate their hard work
  • Participants please don't advertise your entry by any means or make MIDs to vote as your entry will be disqualified without notice if found guilty
  • Participants can Vote but not for their own entry
  • Newbies please don't vote

~~Entries from next Post~~

⭐️Voting Ends On 14 July 2015 midnight IST⭐️

~Regards

Edited by .Sanskruti - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ArHi-Reporters thumbnail
***Entry #1***

Title: The Episode No. 340 : Happy ending ...

After the cake cutting ceremony of wishing Khushi for winning the Mrs.India Contest . Arnav goes up to Khushi and tells her "Khushi now what's your plan after winning the crown" .
Khushi : Arnavji, I feel to join back to AR designes and work as your secretary and continue my Dabba Service and while taking Aarav's lessons I will also continue my tutions for the kids whom I used to take before.
Arnav (smirking): Khushi you are really an all rounder taking care of everything .(going to closer to her and about to peck her pink rosy lips) but also give time for our marriage also and also take rest also you are taking to much stress with all these Khushi. Khushi hesitates and replies "Arnavji,I know how to handle everything now and I like to work ,make food and teach the kids ." -But (Arnav just replies that one word and he gets interrupted by a phone call  *beep beep* phone vibrates he picks up the phone. )
Lavanya : Hey ASR , how are you I hope you are fine ...how is chamkili and junior ASR...-Arnav replies "Hey Lav , I am fine and Khushi and Aarav are fine..well what's your reason to call ...Did Nk do anything by hurting you or because he left you in Sydney and came here right  .. as he is right here ..hmm or I guess he didn't pick up your call right .."
Lav : No ASR , nothing like that Nk picks up my call always , and plus i am in London right now as i have come here for some work but will fly down along with Payal ,Akash and Mamaji , well I wanted to tell you and your family that I will soon be coming to stay in  RM and I also wanted to congratulate chamikli on winning the crown .
ASR : Well Lav , you can stay in RM but not during this month as its gonna be wedding ceremonies on the corner and the dullah and dulhan(bride and groom ) can't meet, so the arrangements for you to stay is Gupta House hope this is fine for you ."She replies ohk and then Arnav transfers the call to Khushi and she gets busy chatting with her " .
After Khushi finished talking to her best buddy , she looks at her husband who was just adhoring her ..Khushi went up to him and said Arnavji I want to tell something to you .Its being few days that I didn't speak to you about this ..Arnavji ...I .."Aarav interrupts and he screams  Mom ..Mom please come here Khushi goes with Aarav and he takes her to his room .
Aarav : Mom ..tomorrow is my birthday and what gift are you gonna give me as Dad is already planning to give me video games.
Khushi : Aarav beta , I know its your birthday but surprise is a surprise you will come to know on your birthday itself . Ohk beta!
Aarav : Mom...When will Bubbly Bua and Payal Maasi/Chachi and Akash Chachu will come .
Khushi : Aarav your Payal Chachi/Maasi and Chachu will come tomorrow along with your Mama dadaji  and Lavanya Chachi and don't call Bubbly your bua even though she is your bua , but she won't like it as she is of your age na beta so call her Di ohk..suddenly Bubbly enters and she says yes Aarav , Bhabs is saying right call me Di .
Anjali left to her friend's place as she was invited for her friend's wedding . 
It was night 11:55 (5 minutes for Aarav's birthday) 
Khushi was not getting up she was busy sleeping Arnav stared at his beautiful wife sleeping she looked pale as if she looked tired.
Khushi : Arnavji let me sleep na (a cute little voice said so) and  Arnav pecked her on her forehead and thought to himself that "What could be the reason that inspite of waking her so much she is still asleep, because usually whenever its someone's birthday she is the first one to wake everyone up and go in a group to wish a person , I guess she is very tired I should not wake her up.
Arnav goes to Aarav's room he sees his whole family waiting for the clock to struck 12 and enter Aarav's room to surprise him .It struck 12 and the whole Raizada family screamed Happy Birthday Aarav ..Aarav was so happy to receive such a big surprise but he was sad that his mom didn't wish him he then went up to his dad and asked him Why did his mom didn't turn up ? 
Arnav made a sad face and replied and said "Son your mom is tired and she is sleeping and I didn't wanted to break her sleep as she needs rest .(Aarav was sad)
Nk : Aarav but I know how to cheer you up here is your Anjali Bua video message "Wishing you a very happy birthday junior ASR love you " Well Aarav as Payal-Akash,Mamaji and Lavanya (*blush*) are in the flight right now they cannot wish you but they sent a voice message to wish you Happy birthday (Aarav face bloomed but he was sad that everyone wished him except his mom ) 
The Next Day
Payal- Akash ,Mamaji and Lavanya enter the mansion and they too wish Aarav ...Aarav was so happy but yet sad , he then seen his mom coming down the stairs he thought that now she will wish but as she was coming down she fainted and Arnav caught her..everyone was shocked and they all rushed to her Arnav picked Khushi and took her to the bed and called the doctor .
The doctor examined Khushi and the doc said " Mr.Raizada,Khushi will be consious after some time ..Well there is a good news Mr.Raizada , your wife is 2 weeks pregnant ..I guess she might have told you right ..Well Mr.Raizada , Khushi is quite weak as past few days she hasnt taken good care of health and not eating properly which may effect the baby and her health please make her take care of her health .
Arnav : No Doctor I didn't knew about this but thank you for telling me ..
Yes doctor i will take care of Khushi(Arnav thinks in his mind that Khushi hidden this truth from me when she was doing the contest and that is what Khushi was trying to tell  me yesterday and that's why she didn't wake up as she was tired and our baby wanted to sleep that's why she was in deep sleep .
Suddenly his Khushi wakes up and she notices that she is surrounded by a group of people staring at her as if she did a crime but while staring at her they looked at her a smile ..Khushi understood that they know her hidden secret before she could even say something Nani interrupted .
Nani : Khushi bitiya we know everything that you are gonna become a mother .Aarav jumped with joy and hugged his mom tight(everyone told Aarav to be be careful , to not to hug her tight especially her Arnavji said so as he was concerned for his beloved wife looking at her romantically .)
Aarav : Mom I am so happy, I have got the best birthday gift today I am finally gonna become a brother.I guess Mom this was the birthday gift you were trying to say to me yesterday right .
Khushi (said in a low voice) : Yes Aarav beta , this is your birthday gift ..I am sorry son I couldn't wish you last night and I didnt know how I was in deep sleep that I couldn't even know it was 12 o clock ."Aarav said in cute little voice - Mom I know you must be tired and my choti must be sleepy that's why you were fast asleep .(Khushi was surprised to see her son talking maturedly as he understands everything as he growing big ) Khushi hugged Aarav and said Happy Birthday Aarav .I love you so much .
Aarav : I love you too Mom.
Payal and Akash just adhored the mother and son convo and so did Lav .Payal and Akash even had a good news to declare to the family 
Payal went up to Aarav and said -Aarav beta soon you will have one more sibling ."That word one more sibling left every one surprised that even Payal was pregnant .They all smiled ,Bubbly was so happy that she will have 2 more niece/nephews which she will make them call her sis when they grow up as she doesnt like when she is being reffered as a aunty and then they started to the preps of Lavanya and Nk's marriage but Nani and Mami strictly told both the sisters that they will do all the light jobs as they can't do all runabouts for the marriage as they are pregnant; Anjali came back to RM and was happy to know that both her babhies were pregnant and sad that all the work of the marriage had to come on her head now she smiled 
Days Passed By
It was the marriage ceremony of NK and Lavanya they were suprised to see Dadi entering the hall with a person and that person was none other than Rahul Verma .Dadi wanted to forget the past and join back to RM and she wanted to everyone to accept her with love , 
Soon they all accepted her , she then introduced Rahul to them and she told everyone that she has brought a alliance for Anjali and that is Rahul and Anjali's marriage .Anjali met Rahul in her friend's marriage and liked his company and loves him very much from the time she met him.
Dadi : I know Anjali you love Rahul a lot that's why I want you to get married to him and plus he even accepts you even though be divorced and being a case of polio disease  and by marrying you with Rahul I will forgive myself for marrying you to the wicked person like Shyam .
Soon Anjali and Rahul also gets married as everyone are happy that Anjali finally found her soulmate you loves her but not her wealth .

After 4 years 

Anjali and Rahul got a baby boy named Shaarav , Payal and Akash got a baby girl named Pari,Lavanya and Nk got a baby boy named Rohan and  Arnav and Khushi got a baby girl named Arshi .The whole Raizada family was so happy that their family is now complete .The Gupta Family was also happy as Babuji (Shashi Gupta ) is now recovered from his paralytic stroke and is now fine .And Khushi has been working in Arnav's office , taking care of her Dabba Service and taking tutions as she is an all rounder .The Great Sanka Devi ...
Arnav and Khushi didn't leave any moment of romancing even though they are parents of 2 kids Aarav and Arshi .
Khushi took Arnav to a side and took his hand and kept her hand in his and said -Arnavji you are a father of 3 kids but still you don't have shame in romancing with me even though after becoming a father .
Arnav took her closer to her as he kissed her passionately Khushi was left breathless and said Yes I have no shame in romancing with you even after becoming a father ...wait a sec What did say right now ?
Khushi : Arnavji how will say something when you sealed my lips with your kiss "No Khushi" says Arnav you said something right tell me again its I guess "father of ..." Khushi blushed and Arnav understood the answer through her blush that he was going to be a father of 3 kids,he felt he was in top of the hold and hug her and kiss her on forehead romantically as he couldn't express his happiness .
They were soon called down to the hall and all the Raizada and Gupta members started to dance on the title song "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon " and they clicked a family picture .
The curtain falls by showing the scenes of how they met till how they became "Two Hearts and One Soul" (Do Dil and Ek Jaan).

The End

***Entry #2***

Title:
TO BE CONTINUED... FOREVER

She could hear claps roaring around her, she tried to look around in the audience but was blinded by the in-numerous flashes of the camera clicking her picture. She turned backstage to see if Arnav was anywhere... but she couldn't find him.

The host asked her, "Mrs. Raizada how are you feeling after winning the Mrs. India contest?"

She blurted subconsciously "Arnav ji...? Where are you...?" on the mike.

She realised her mistake when her voice boomed in the whole auditorium, "I'm sorry..."

The host somehow managed, "So how do you feel, Mrs. Khushi...?"

Khushi smiled, "I feel good, independent, but..." A lone tear appeared at the corner of her eye, "I feel incomplete; my husband is not here with me... without his support I would have never..."

Khushi's voice faded away as she heard Arnav's baritone echo around the auditorium, "Congratulations Khushi..."

Khushi turned to look at the backstage, then turned back to the audience, she couldn't stop anyone in the dark, and Arnav spoke again, "I'm here with you, and will always be there for you..."

Khushi tried in vain to see where the voice was coming from, when suddenly a spot light landed on a tall figure standing at the top most stair at the end of the auditorium.

Khushi's eyes sparkled as she saw her Arnav ji climb down the stairs, "I am proud of you Khushi..."

Everyone turned around and started clapping as Arnav climbed down the stairs. Khushi's eyes followed him and finally ended up getting defocused as Arnav hugged her. Reporters clicked away the moment of the day that would appear on page 3 tomorrow.

3 months later...

Khushi fished for Arnav's shirt on the floor, pulling on the blanket over her chest. Finally, she found it and somehow managed to wear it. Soundlessly, she got down from the bed and tip toed towards the washroom.

Khushi stopped, startled at the sudden voice of Arnav. "You look so beautiful in the morning..."

Arnav got down from the bed wrapped up in a blanket from the hip.

"Arnav ji!" she mumbled as he hugged her from the back and nuzzled her neck. "Come to bed!" Arnav demanded like a child... Khushi released herself, turned and placed her hands round his neck, "We have meetings to attend Arnav ji" and with that she pulled him into the washroom.

Arnav walked into his office, Aman informed that he had a meeting with the director of Panache.

After an hour,

Khushi was seated with another lady, opposite ASR. They had lot of designs sprawled on the table.

Finally, Khushi and Arnav stood up and shook hands, "It's always a pleasure doing business with you..." Khushi smiled, "Thank you..."

Khushi walked out, as a smiling Arnav sipped coffee. He had flashes of the childish Khushi he had met a few years ago and then thought of the little business woman she had grown up to be. In a time of three months she had taken Panache to a height of being one of the best shoes designing company in foreign market. Panache was a brand of AR Designs which designed shoes only for the company. Arnav remembered how Khushi had proposed to launch it as a separate sector and release its product in the market like the clothes of AR designs. She wanted Arnav to do it but he wanted Khushi to do it. His smile increased as he remembered how Khushi had resented the idea of her joining the company and how he had finally convinced her to do it. Today, Khushi ran it so well. Panache had managed to collaborate with 5 major designing houses in foreign market. Arnav was very proud of his Khushi... She was independent yet so fragile; she was established yet so humble... "She is one of a kind... She's my Khushi..." he thought.

6 more months later,

Khushi ran around in a red and yellow salwar suit, "Bhaiya! Only yellow and red flowers here... white ones should be at the stairs..."

Arnav came rushing down the stairs yelling, "Khushi!" She turned to look at Arnav, a bundle of saree in her hands. Arnav snatched them from her... "How many times have I told not to run around and carry heavy things?"

Khushi was 6 months pregnant and was not ready to rest as Anjali was getting married again. She wanted everything to be perfect. She was determined to make her marriage a grand success. She had witnessed how much Anjali had suffered and how much she had lost because of Shyam. Vivaan on the other hand was a good guy, who genuinely loved Anjali. He knew everything about her past and it did not matter to him. Arnav had run a thorough background check on him and his family.

Khushi made a face at Arnav, "Arnav ji it's not heavy at all and it's Di's marriage. I want it to be the best day of her life."

That evening was really grand. Decorations were perfect. Food was heavenly. Khushi had a smile that said everything about what she felt. Arnav saw a beautiful, shy Anjali clad in a pink and silver outfit and then a magnificent Khushi in a cream coloured salwar suit.

Anjali was happy as well as scared. She didn't want anything to go wrong this time, she had dared to love again only because of Khushi. It was not only a big day for Anjali, but for Khushi too.

3 months passed by...

"Khushi, don't panic... everything will be alright..." said a sweating Arnav. Khushi couldn't stop smiling, "Arnav ji, you have admitted me a day before I'm due... please calm down..."

Arnav was scared and made sure Khushi was at comfort. He wanted everything to be pre-arranged; he did not want a shouting Khushi at home and people mishandling her while they brought her to the hospital. Arnav was relieved that Khushi was going to undergo a C-section operation as the child was not in a position for normal birth. He wanted this because he just couldn't imagine his fragile Khushi pushing out a whole baby.

With the next sunrise Khushi's water had broken, Khushi was howling at the top of her voice from the operation theatre and Arnav was perspiring and fidgeting outside.

After what seemed like ages to Arnav, a nurse came out with a little baby wrapped in pink, "It's a girl..." An excited Aarav ran to his dad... He wanted to have a look at his little sister... Every member of Raizada family gathered around the nurse to have a look at the new member of their family.

As the clocked ticked its way away Khushi gained consciousness and Arnav was allowed to meet her. Khushi was cuddling little Arshi, a name they had planned to give their child if it was a girl, when Arnav entered the room. She looked up and smiled... "Arnav ji, we made her..." She said handing Arnav the little life... Arnav looked at Arshi and placed a kiss on her forehead, "Yeah, we made her."

A year passed by like a minute in Arnav's life.

"Happy Birthday, Arshi..." Everyone sang in chorus as Arshi giggled away on her papa's lap and Khushi cut the cake holding her little hand.

After a while as Arnav looked around, he saw a happily married Anjali serving cake to everyone, a proud Khushi feeding mashed cake to Arshi, Aarav and nani enjoyed their cakes with each other. Aakash and Payel had returned from America and Aakash hovered around his 4 month pregnant wife. Mamaji and mamiji were as usual fighting. Arnav was at peace as his family was happy and complete and for the first time he thanked God for making him so lucky

Edited by -ArHi-Reporters - 8 years ago
***Entry #3***

Title:- Our Journey of Love

'Khushi ji' NK called out and ran towards Arnav and khushi who were so lost in each other to notice him 'yayy khushi ji you won the contest, i knew it congratulations ' NK said forcing them to put a stop at there sweet moment and then he wished her happily as he forwarded his hand to congratulate her 'thank you nanhe ji' khushi said shaking hand with him 'ahh nannav mere bhai, i know i know you are angry over me' nk said winking 'no no nanhe ji...nothing like that' khushi denied 

'oh come on khushi ji, i am disturbing you na...that's why nannav is angry but i have a surprise for you nannav...no no actually for you khushi ji' nk smiled widely as he gave them a key 'a key..but for what?' khushi asked confused 'oho khushi ji..you ask a lot of questions...nk bhai wanted to give you something for winning Mrs.India contest...' anjali said coming forward with mami ji and nani ji 'di, will you please come at point...what is it?' arnav asked sternly but anjali giggled 'desperate and all...not bad chotte' anjali teased making him smile a bit 'ohkay fine...i will tell you guyz...actually we all planed to give you two some surprise and as khushi ji won the contest we have a reason too...so chotte khushi ji, it's our gift to you for winning the contest, a night at this hotel...and yeah there is another surprise waiting for you two' anjali finished smiling 

'but di, what's the need for all this and what will arav think' khushi asked 'hello hye bye bye, phatti sari, pleaje don't act innocent...we know you and arnav bitwa loved this..now go and get ready...sasu maa had ordered for you two to leave by 8 and yesh arav bitwa himself select thish hotel ' 'fine mami ji, we will go, after all how can we deny to all of you' arnav interrupted 'yesh yesh arnav bitwa, we know you always lishtens to us..now go go' mami said teasingly while they finally went to there room not wanting to be teased more by family 

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/153/153625nqc2f58k5n.gif

Arnav unlocked the hotel room and both entered inside to find to the whole room beautifully decorated and when they went in further they found the balcony which was really huge beautifully decorated, a table for two in the middle, red colours ballons on the wall, the table was laid with food.

Arnav forwarded his hand for her to take and as she slipped her hand in his hold they went to the balcony and he made her sit and later sat himself 'they did a lot of preparations for us...haina arnav ji?' khushi asked liking everything 'yes...' he replied 'khushi, i also have something for you' he added 'what is it arnav ji?' she asked excited, he came towards her and sat on his knees and then taking her hand in his he started 'khushi i love you so much and want to be with you for all my life until i grew grey hairs and you start wearing those huge huge glases with little strands of grey hairs of yours too...' they chuckled but overwhelmed.

'khushi i know a lot happened in past but now we shouldn't look back right? khushi i want to move on completely...i want to create new memories and what today i want to give you is a promise only...khushi i promise that i will always be with you, to love you, to support you, i promise to be with you forever in all your sorrows, your happiness, your pain everything' as he finished he looked directly in her eyes and wiped the tears that rolled down her cheeks

A while later he stood up and forwarded his hand to her 'let's dance' he said when she frowned at his raised hand, she smiled as she slipped her hand in his and both stood in the closed to each other dancing softly on,the dance lost in there eyes 

Jo pehle huaa naa
Ab hone laga hai
Dil humko jaga kar
Kyun sone laga hai?
Ye ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai
Ya bas khaali-khaali shor Hai
Ye ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai
Ya bas khaali-khaali shor Hai
Ho isko main kya kahun?
Kya kahun? tu hi bata...

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? 

'Well if you see our past encounters I was the tolerant one,patient one who handled the laardgoverner and his anger' She teased 'What the, I was the tolerant one, handling your silly behavior' He taunted back 'Arey I am as sweet as a jelebi why would anyone tolerate me?' She pouted. Arnnav smiled seeing her childish innocence. He remembered Khushi's behavior all being sweet to even though they weren't good to her. That was his Khushi pure hearted and easily forgiving. He was looking at her in admiration and love.

'I love you khushi' he whispered. She blushed at his intense gaze.He caressed her cheeks softly and placed a soft kiss on her cheeks and then scooping her in his arms he made his way to the beautifully decorated bedroom closing the huge sliding doors behind them 'i love you too arnav ji' she whispered hiding her face in his chest

Tujhko dekh kar
Tujhko dekh kar
Aankhein muskuraane lagti hain
Tujhko mill kar
Dhadkne gungunane lagti hain

Aisa hota hai kyun
Mujhko khabar nahin
Pehle kabhi huaa 
Aisa asar nahin

And tonight they both were ready to create new beautiful memories to cherish in future and the night continued as they both became one ready to experience some new feelings in the time ahead...

Jo mere dil ke paas hai
Naye jaadu naye ehsaas hain
Hoye aise mein kya karun
Kya karun tu hi bata

Next Day when arnav and khushi returned back at RM they met with another surprise by there family, the whole house was decorated beautifully for what seemed like some function 'arey chotte, khushi ji you are back' anjali exclaimed as she spotted them at the entrance and went to them followed by nk and arav 'nannav mere bhai' nk called out a loud as he hugged him while arav ran in khushi's arm and khushi hugged him back tightly and for a change arnav too hugged nk all happy because of few reasons 

'di, what's all this?' khushi voiced her confusion as some workers were still roaming around the house to fulfill there respective tasks 'khushi bitya, we are throwing a party for you tonight, as you won the Mrs.India contest, i thought it is the best opportunity to show the world how talented Raizada Family bahu is..' 'nani ji, khushi ji is nannav's wife she has to be more talented than nannav nk said 'but nani ji what was the need for all this?' khushi asked

'khushi bitya, it's just a formality and i am very sure that you will like it' nani replied 'whatever you like nani ji' khushi smiled at nani 'and khushi ji, we will not tell you that one more surprise is waiting for you' nk said jumping in the conversation 'one more surprise?' khushi was short of words while anjali smacked at nk's arm 'nk bhai, this wasn't supposed to tell them...kia nk bhai' anjali pouted while nk ran his hand through his hairs smiling slyly 'sorry di but i promise i won't tell them that akash and payal bhabhi are coming home' nk said determined while anjali opened her mouth wide and then covered her face with her palms 'nk bhai' she said totally angry 

'oops...sorry yet again di...' nk apologized and ran away making everyone else laugh on his silly yet cute antics 'so khushi ji as you see nk bhai spill the beans so it's no more a surprise but still akash and payal will be here anytime so you two go and take some rest for now as we all have a lot of plans for tonight followed by the party ' anjali said all excited for tonight 'di, we are going and you too relax, we are not kids ' arnav said sternly while he wanted to laugh at her di's antics 'haww chotte, bad manner, i am your di now go and take rest, i am going to handle everything here...'

Khushi came out of shower letting arnav go and get ready after having a shower and wore the dress mami ji came to gave her a while back for party , after getting ready she deicded to wait for arnav for both of them to go downstairs together, as she sat there doing nothings her mind drifted back to past, as she remembered from the start 

There hatered, those bitter encounters, there unnamed feelings, the love, the struggle, those misunderstandings, that hateful marriage, there fighting for there love and finally after fighting for god knows how long they were at last together, and love each other a lot...she too accept the fact that indeed there journey till now was a roller coaster ride of so many unnamed emotions, she smiled lost in past and especially the memories of yesterday and whatever transpired between them when she felt him behind her

She closed her eyes feeling out of world as he hugged her from back leaving a kiss on her forehead 'what are you thinking?' he asked 'about us...about our journey till today, our journey which started with hatered is just filled with love now...arnav ji..am i dreaming?' he smiled at her innocent tune 'till yesterday i too somehow felt that this all is a dream khushi but no it isn't...we are together and this is the only truth of today...our love conquered all...our really journey to love begins now khushi...with us and our love for each other' they smiled together as there heart beat coincide and started to beat together 

'chotte...khushi ji..come fast' they heard anjali calling for them and parted away with arnav forwarded his hand to her 'come khushi let's start our journey together' he said and she placed her hand in his hand 'our journey filled with love arnav ji...' and as they starred at each other they found only love, pure love for each other and with that they made there way downstairs holding each other's hand looking a perfect couple and all the guest present there sent out prayers for there love to stay like this and they stay with each other together...forever 

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...ho..Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

***Entry #4***

Title: Colourless Rainbow

"And the winner of Mrs. India 2015 is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada."The judges announced and immediately tears pooled in her eyes, she had done it. She had decided to prove herself in front of the world, in front of her family and most importantly in front of her Arnavji. And today she had taken the first, Important and firm step towards that decision.

She smiled at her thoughts and glanced down at the audience to see the faces of her family beaming proudly at her achievement. A huge grin resided on their faces which brought satisfaction to her. All her family except her Arnavji, he had vowed to not see her face until the finale ends and now she cannot wait to see him. She quickly thanked everyone gave a speech and hurriedly went to her make up room where she knew he was waiting for her,

As soon as she opened the door, she was caught off guard and was picked up in his arms, his lips crushing down on hers and before she knew what was happening, the make up room door was closed and she was pressed against it. His lips on hers, sucking and nibbling, his hands all over her and her hands threaded in his hair. After what seemed like eternity they parted their foreheads still resting against each others. "Congratulations Khushi, I always knew you will win. I am so proud of you."He breathed planting a kiss on her forehead. Hearing such soothing and heart warming words from him, Khushi again launched herself on him, her lips attacking his.

****A  month and a half later.****

"Khushi are you ready?" He shouted from his dressing table setting his hair. Actually they had to attend a party today and Khushi was getting ready inside the washroom where as Arnav was almost ready and waiting for her. H e was about to yell again when "Coming Arnavji" came her muffled reply. And then she came out of the room, wearing a black full length flowing Anarkali dress with smoky eyes, Mangalsutra adorning her neck and vermillion in her hair. She looked perfect he thought.

"Chale ?(Lets Go ?)" She asked and just when he was about to kiss her ignoring her words she said "Nahi Arnavji,Humaari lipstick kharaab ho jayegi."( "No Arnavji, my lipstick will get ruined.") And left from their leaving a shell shocked Arnav behind. Earlier she wouldn't care about her lipstick, her make up and she would just give in to her desires and today she didn't let him kiss her because her lipstick will be smudged ?He wondered. Shrugging this matter off Arnav followed her out of the house leaving for the party.

They were now at the part and much to Arnav's amusement today Khushi was totally opposite to her usual fidgety self. Instead she was very calm today, giving people small formal smiles and doing handshakes instead of her usual Namastes. A greet from his client form USA brought him out of his reverie. Arnav to greeted him and introduced Khushi to him, when his client spoke to her "Hello Khushi. It's a Pleasure to meet you. You look very beautiful, especially in this attire." She said smiling at her in her typical American accent.

Uh Oh...He thought. He had to do something before she messes things up. He had taught her Basic English but he knew she can't answer his client. So he decided to step in, but before he could say anything he heard ."Thank You So much. You yourself look stunning in this dress of yours. It was very nice meet you. I Hope you are enjoying your stay in India."Khushi answered, looking at Arnav from the corner of her eyes and was satisfied at his shocked expression...she was thankful her surprise was successful.

After the girl left Arnav turned Khushi with her arm to him and stuttered "What...How..When,...I mean .." But he had no words and sensing his shocked state she answered "Arnavji After I won Mrs.India I joined spoken English classes and also topped in my batch. I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you and I guess I am successful" Arnav couldn't believe it he was just speechless he just hugged her tight not caring of the place and people's eyes on him.

****5 months later****

After that incident Khushi continued to learn English, it was her constant efforts; she wanted to be equal to Arnav. So that he doesn't hesitate to introduce in people and also she wanted to make herself like he wont be ashamed of her. Anyways keeping her thought aside for now, she walked out of the elevator as she had reached the cabin of Arnav's floor. She had planned to take his lunch for him. She grinned; she was excited to meet him.

Arnav heard a knock on his cabin's door he muttered a come in barely looking up from his conversation but as soon as his gaze averted to the person who arrived in his cabin he was pleasantly surprised. He was missing her since morning and now seeing her here in his cabin in a peach colour dress made him very happy and he instantly went and hugged her not bothering to acknowledge that they had audience.

She smiled a the kind of welcome she got and quickly came out of the hug as she saw Aman sitting there and then she remembered too much Public Display of Affection was bad manners. She was brought back from her thought when she heard Arnav say "Khushi you have a sit and till then I will quickly wrap up this meeting.' Giving him a nod and a feeble smile she went and sat on the sofa opening his lunch box. Carefully placing the spoon, fork and knife she brought with her near there respective plates.

Arnav continued to listen to Aman and then finally he concluded"Sir so I think we should invest our shares in Vortex. Considering they are going high on market since a week now." "Okay Aman Go ahead." Arnav agreed, he was calling off the meeting when he heard Khushi saying" Arnavji don't invest in Vortex although they were leading the market this week next Tuesday their Brand Value is about to fall." Stunned by her speech and her confidence on her statement he queried "But Khushi how can you say this?" "Arnavji it's a news from Inside. They are going to stop the production of one of their famous products."She replied simply.

Arnav was unable to gauge what was happening, some days back she surprises him with her English and now she is telling him about the share market. Arnav quickly told Arnav to do as Khushi said and quickly dismissed him and told him to not disturb him. After he left Arnav came and sat next to Khushi and countered her  "When?" "I have been taking share market classes since 3 months now Arnavji." She answered.

Khushi had expected praise from Arnav but the expression on his face were simply unreadable. "Why?" he questioned his voice barely a whisper and she knew he had realised why she was soing this and now it was time for truth. " For you Arnavji. For you, So you can take me anywhere with you. So that you are not ashamed of me. For me Arnavji so that I don't feel inferiority complex when I see you with someone like Lavanyaji or Sheetalji." There finally she has said it and now she feels free.

Arnav's face had knowing expression he knew this was coming and he was glad that today was that day. Khushi was trying to be someone she is not just because of him and now its high time he puts some sense in her." Khushi when was the last time you had Jalebis? When was the last time you made me buy Chanas for you? When was the last time you watched Salman Khan''s film? You wont even remember Khushi. Because, this Khushi is Khushi Singh Raizada and I don't want Khushi Singh Raizada, I want Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. I am proud of your achievements Khushi but I used to be more proud when you used to win give silly ideas, win everyone's heart and Help people. Because that's the Khushi I love. If this change would have been because you wanted it I would have been happy but this is because you think I will be ashamed of you. I am not Khushi. You are perfect. I can proudly tell to anyone that you are my wife because you are beautiful Inside out. Don't change yourself for me Khushi and never feel inferior to any because anyone can't even stand close to you. This Khushi is like a colourless Rainbow and I don't want her I want my sankadevi back."

Listening to him Khushi couldn't control herself and hugged him tight "I love you Arnavji. I needed this assurance from you and I have got it and although I had complex but its good because it made me a better person."

They kissed each other lovingly with a promise to never change each other or them self for the other because however they are one is loved by the other and no one can replace their chotti si duniya. No Lavanya or Sheetal can take Khushi's place and No NK or Shyaam can take Arnav's place.

It was them just them and their happily ever after...

😃

***Entry #5***

Title: I love you, with a DAMN IT on top!

Raizada House was buzzing with activities. The after party was on full swing. Khushi had finally won the Mrs. India pageant and her beloved husband had arranged a success party for his wife.
 Khushi's happiness had no limits when she looked at her smiling husband in the middle of the small crowd. She knew he was happy, happy for her win, happy for her achievement and above all happy for her proving herself one more time. That nothing could stop Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada from achieving her goals.

Her eyes met his across the crowd and she knew he was missing her as much as she was. They wanted to be together from the moment she had stepped inside the house. But the party was something they could not skip.

He smiled at her and she felt her heart skip a beat at the playful look in his eyes. She was in for a loads of surprises tonight. She grinned busying herself with the talks her sister in law was discussing.

====

"You do know, that you looked stunning tonight?"

Khushi felt him hugging her from behind as she stood in front of the vanity table. Their eyes met in the mirror and she sighed, turning around in his arms. He kissed her nose, pulling her form closer to his.

"You did not look bad either!"

"Congratulations Khushi. I knew you had the talent and you are capable of doing anything.. I am so proud of you!"

Khushi smiled at him. She wanted nothing else but this statement from him. She had done everything for those few words from his mouth. That he was proud of her, that he trusted her capabilities of doing anything.

"Thanks Arnav ji! If it had not been for you, I would have never pushed myself this far. You inspire me and need I say challenge me to push my limits.."

She laughed and felt his hot breaths against her lips. 

"I see"

Then she got lost in the confines of his arms and those slow sensuous tortures of his lips.

Life was PERFECT!

====

After 3 years..

Rushing across the room Khushi grabbed her earrings and wore it in lightening speed. She had to get to AR before Arnav ji comes home and pulls his usual tantrums. Her heartbeats quickened as she recalled his husky voice in the morning. He was in his towel and he knew that she would never be able to deny whatever he asked. Towel tricks always worked in his favor. She thought running past Anjali's room.

"Di, we might get late. Would you mind taking care of Aashi when she comes back from her playgroup? And Aarav has football match today, so he might get late as well. I need to hurry... Arnav ji is going to sue me"

Khushi rushed down the stairs.

"But Khushi, Aashi is at Vyga's house. Its Vyga's birthday today, you forgot. You had planned to go there and pick Aashi afterwards.."

Khushi slapped her head realizing the trouble she had landed herself into.

"Hey devi maiyya, what do I do now? Aashi is going to pull a drama if I don't go there for her best friend's party. I cant upset Arnav ji..either.."

====

"What the hell Khushi?"

Arnav shouted from the doors when Khushi was standing next to the bed, Aashi in her arms. He regretted shouting at her as Aashi started bawling in her sleep. He walked inside his face grim as can be. Khushi sighed patting a bawling Aashi's back, trying to put the baby into sleep. She was been really cranky when they got back from the party as she never wanted to leave Vyga's house. Khushi had a hard time convincing her and taking her back home with her.

"I am sorry I could not...Aashi..."

"Save it"

He mouthed settling himself on the lounger. He ignored her presence as she stood next to him, her eyes welling up with tears.

"Arnav ji, I am sorry for ditching you at the last moment. I know you had planned something big for me, but..."

"Oh you do? Nice!"

Arnav's jaw clenched remembering how hard he had worked to decorate that conference hall that they could celebrate her birthday there.. He just wanted to make her happy and spend some time with her, which he was not getting enough these days. She was always busy with Aashi and running errands around the house. It was like she did not even give a damn about his existence.
Khushi, I have an important meeting tomorrow. The one I cancelled in the evening to meet you. So, now, if you will excuse me I need to get some sleep. I have to leave at 6am in the morning.."

She stood there fidgeting with her nightwear while Arnav squeezed shut his eyes, ignoring her presence beside him. She nervously touched his forehead and started running her slender fingers through his damp hair.
"Just stop it Khushi. I said leave me alone! Come, when you are done taking care of everyone."

She flinched at his tone and then stepped away.

"But, at least sleep on the bed. What if you sprain your neck..and.."

"Shut up! I am not coming to the bed.. Aashi sleeps on the bed these days, so you could use my side of bed as well. I wont be there to trouble you.. your wish for giving you some space is granted.."

He mouthed turning away from her. She stared at him in utter disbelief. He did not like sharing his bed with his own daughter. Or Arnav Singh Raizada was jealous of his own daughter?

====

Khushi woke up to the sound of anklets chiming inside their room. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked the lounger. It was empty. He had already left for the meeting, without waiting up for her to wake up, without giving her daily dose of kisses and hugs.

She felt something heavy on her waist as she tried to sit up straight on the bed. Aashi was running around the room throwing tantrums and stuffs flying around the room. The girl was a mess when she is playing. Khushi's jaw dropped to the floor when she found Arnav's laptop on the floor, switched on and some song was playing nonstop.

"There will be times
When we will try and give it up
Bursting all the seams,
 no doubt devil, almost fall apart then burn to pieces
And we'll watch them turn to dust
But without each other, nothing is seizing us

"Aashi, be a good girl and place everything back to its rightful place. Otherwise, no cartoon network for two days.."
Aashi looked up at her mother with puppy eyes.

"Pleashh.. don't  shold me yet..i'm a goodhh gurl.."

"Oh I would shold you if you don't stop cluttering this room. Papa se aapki shikayat karoon?"

Khushi made a face but Aashi was busy pulling the doll's blue eyes out of its socket.

"Oh god! Why would you do that?"

"I'm jusht checking her eyes like Doctor uncle doeshh" 

"No. No.. baby don't!"

Khushi whined trying to get out of the bed.

Wait. She was yet to figure why she felt so heavy when she sat up in the first place.

"Arnav ji?"

She almost screamed from the top of her voice as she found him sleeping next to her, his legs thrown on hers while his one hand tightly held her waist.

"Khushi, please sone dona.."

He said pulling her down onto the mattress and she gave in. 

"I thought you had an important meeting today. And you were supposed to leave by 6am in the morning? And someone was breathing down my neck last night.."

Arnav kissed her hairs and pulled her form closer against his. He inhaled sharply burying his face in those long inky black tresses.

"Gosh Khushi, you drive me crazy. But how am I supposed to be angry with you and keep myself away from you?"

Khushi smiled at his remark and turned towards him.

"Aapko pata hai, hum aapse bahut pyar karte hain..aur humein pata tha ki aap humse bahut der tak naaraz nahi reh sakte" (You do know that I love you so much. And I know that you could not possibly stay mad at me for long)

"I know that you love me so much with a damn it on top. But, that does not mean you take my affection for granted and ditch me in the last moment when I had been planning that effing thing from past few weeks. You know you should have come with Aashi, we would have celebrated it together.."

"Celebrate what?"

Arnav rolled his eyes and then swept her small form into his. He carried her outside the room, towards the pool and then placed her right next to a table. She squint her eyes as she looked at the table covered in white sheet.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHUSHI"

He grinned removing the sheet atop the table. Khushi's eyes widened looking at the stuffs and then she realized it was her birthday today.

"THIS IS AMAZING!"

She squealed jumping into his arms. She kissed him fully on his lips before stepping out of his hold. Arnav grinned as Khushi's face reflected the happiness she felt within. Aashi soon joined them and before Khushi could look at the arranged stuffs, Aashi climbed on top of the table opening the things wrapped in yellow glitter papers.

"I wanted to do this inside the office, I wanted to steal some time out of your tight schedule. I wanted nothing but see this gorgeous smile on your face and then have you for some time all for myself.. I guess its too much to ask for.."

He looked away trying to hide his disappointment.

"You know sometimes that I'm scared of the dark
But I'm feeling so brave when I'm in your arms
You said my name in the dead of glory
You hold me upright
When I'm sure of falling"

"Office pe karte ya yahan..it'd always be the best ever birthday present. Because, its you who had planned this.. I am sorry.. I messed your plans.."

"Iss thishh..a peppumme?"

"NOOO"

Arnav and Khushi both yelled in unison.

Aashi had already sprayed the same all over her body. Arnav snatched the can away from her hands before she could have sprayed it in her eyes, and mouth!

"Aashi, you are getting naughty just like your mumma.."

Arnav said lifting her off the table and walked towards the room. Khushi ran to catch up with them as they entered inside the room.

"Mumma's goodh gurl..like me"

"Yeah right!"

Arnav grinned at his little minx.

"Did you like your surprises? Just so you know,  I have myself designed that red saree. You better do something fruitful to earn my apology.."

He winked throwing himself onto the mattress.

"I'm not giving you a lap dance!"

Khushi snorted.

"I never asked that! Well, I would never mind if you have such awesome stuffs inside your head.. I will wait!"

Khushi bit her lip and then sat on the edge of the bed. Arnav lay on the mattress, Aashi sitting on his stomach, playing with the buttons of his tee.

"Why did not you leave for the meeting? Thought it was something really important.."

"There's something new inside my heart 
And it cries like a child whenever we're apart
I have seen your face under every sky
I find the less I look, the more I find you"

She masked hiding her excitement. She knew he would not just skip such meetings for anything and she wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth itself. So, she waited.

"Because, you looked so scrumptious while sleeping, drool all over your face! I woke up, to that sight and meanwhile Aashi playing on the floor, dressing up her dolls. I just thought I'd utilize the little time I was getting.."

Khushi blushed to all possible roots when he pulled her onto his chest.

"I thought I would just cuddle for some time and then leave for my meeting. But, cuddling with you, always has the opposite effect on my body and heart. I could not just leave. So, cancelled the meeting and here I am.."

Khushi hugged him close, her head resting against his thudding heart.

"How about a dinner tonight? And just so you know, I don't drool while sleeping!"

She squirmed as he dropped a scorching kiss on top of her crown, shooting a shrill down her spine.

"I want Pitzha..for dinner"

Aashi joined in hugging them both with her tiny hands.

"So, lets go back there, back to the start
I swear I'm never gonna leave you
Cause you're the only one I want"

He hugged them close, his heart swelling with love for the two women in his life. 

No matter how many times they fought with each other for matters known or unknown, they ended up forgiving each other, and that's what made their bond stronger with each passing year. They celebrated the little things in life and cherished everything each other offered.

Life was indeed beautiful!

====
Song: Never Gonna Leave You
Artist: Adele
====

***Entry #6***

Title:   SUNDARI AND RAJKUMAR - Their Journey from HATE TO LOVE.

Khushi  was declared the winner of Mrs. India Pageant. She couldn't believe she won. She was being congratulated by everyone yet she didn't feel the joy she should she was missing her Arnavji. She knew he was nearby as her heart was racing. She looked around her eyes searching for him.

She wanted to share this moment with Arnav more than anyone it was her 1st achievement. She remembered each time she went on stage after their 1st explosive meet, he had always been with her standing by on stage to lend her his support, save her from embarrassment be it The Sangeet or The Heer Ranjha act. Now he isn't with her on stage sharing her glory.

Khushi couldn't feel more blessed as her husband had encouraged her, after the initial misgiving, to explore herself through the contest. He stepped aside so she can move forward on her own knowing she'll be successful. How many women get a husband who love them as they are and support their dreams.

While Khushi  is in a trance reminiscing about her and Arnav(rabba ves) she realized how much the man, whom at one point she called Rakshas has become her Rajkumar Her Arnavji has become her lifeline without whom she can't live. Suddenly the lights went off in the auditorium.

Meanwhile Arnav who is waiting for the crowd to disperse so he can finally go and take his wife in his arms & shower her with lots of love and kisses. Arnav thinks how he missed her lately. He sees his Khushi  being congratulated by everyone and he can't stop his eyes from getting misted seeing her so happy and elated at winning the contest.

His eyes held love happiness, respect for Khushi & most of all immense pride for having Khushi  as his wife not because, she won the contest, but for who she is. From the scared girl he saw the 1st time to where she is right now conquering all her fears, overcoming her weakness and emerge a Winner as always. She had turned into a strong confident and independent woman who carried herself so graciously on the stage.

He realized the number of times he admonished her for being a silly middle class gold digger. He hadn't really treated her with respect that she deserved even after they were remarried. Khushi, the beautiful girl who laid down her heart and her life almost 2 times for him. He felt he was lucky to have her as his wife no she isn't just his wife but his life. He couldn't imagine a life without her in it and she deserved to appreciated and he has plans for it.

He was about to go to Khushi when the lights went off and he sees Khushi  about to fall off the ramp but he is right there to hold her in his arms as always. Khushi knows who arms are these, is relaxed and feels safe while murmuring Arnavji. She is too precious for him & he wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt her himself included. Arnav comforts her saying'Khushi  I am here you are safe'

He carried her out to his car and put her in the passenger seat how many times had he done that sometimes in not so friendly circumstances sometimes in funny cirmcumstances. He gave her some water and saw her face upclose for the 1st time since she left for the contest. She looked so ethereal in the moonlight,  seeing her gave him an inner peace. She had this aura around her.  He could feel something special about her today that he fell in love with her more if that was even possible.

He asked her with so much concern 'Tum Thik Ho' and Khushi  looked into his brown chocolate eyes that held immense love and warmth for her that she couldn't stop herself from launching herself on him almost pushing him to the ground but he held himself but what came next was shocking for Arnav because Khushi had kissed him.

Arnav teased her while smirking 'KKGSR has become bold after becoming Mrs India'. Khushi  was shocked at how she kissed him was even more embarrassed at his words. Arnav already started his SUV to embark on a new journey which would create new beautiful memories.

Arnav started by going to the temple to seek blessings & thank her DM. Khushi was touched by this. Then Arnav took her to the farmhouse their sanctuary to meet their parents. Khushi  was overwhelmed seeing how much he planned. Arnav said'Congratulations. You won this on your own. I am so proud of you & our parents must be too' .

Khushi  was about to say something when Arnav said 'Let me speak I want to confess today. When you walked on the ramp at Sheesh Mahal, I was going through a lot of inner turmoil. Suddenly I felt a sense of peace, which I hadn't felt since that incident. I opened my eyes & I saw a beautiful girl with such innocence looking totally lost. I knew you were different you didn't belong there then you were falling and even before I realize my arms rose involuntarily to hold and protect you as if you belonged to me. I looked into your eyes that held fear and innocence and your quivering lips, I couldn't take my eyes off you. I was going through so much that unleashed my anger and bitterness on you that was built up over the years.  Everytime I couldn't control my feelings I lashed out at you like you were a punching bag yet, you never hurt me back even unintentionally. Instead with your selfless true love changed my perception about life and brought out the Real Arnav who was buried deep within. I have always been strong for Di but you are my strength who always stands by me and tells me it'll be fine. You are an angel who fell right into my arms and my life Khushi. I am nothing without you'.

He gave her envelope which has papers of her Mithai shop in Lucknow & admission form for the best Catering College. He learnt of Khushi's dream of becoming a Restaurateur from her dairy. He contd 'You remember Diwali I indeed kept your payal with me to keep at part of you with me. You mean everything to me. Everything related to you is important to me you are my world. I want you to fufil all your dreams' Saying that he made wear her mom's bangle which she pawned. Seeing in Arnav's eyes she knew he read her diary. She was emotional with surprises.

He gave her the Lehenga & jewellery for which he taunted her 'You made my life and made me the happiest man in this world. I hurt you even after remarriage so a mere sorry isn't enough. I wasted so much time denying my feelings & deep connection we share. I want to love you and treasure you everyday of my life. I indeed am a Rakshas & I want to become your Rajkumar lay the world at your feet specially now you are even officially declared a Sundari' saying that he winked.

Khushi was touched. She couldn't believe Laad Governer spoke so much that too about his feelings so she hugged him seeing how much Arnav had thought of her. Arnav gave her some  documents that gave her an equal share in his properties and business.

She said 'Arnavji I love you too, you didn't have to do this. I don't need all this. You are my Rajkumar you make me feel most special girl when you look at me with all the love in this world. You are my world, I need only you. This contest was only to challenge myself. You are a loving caring compassionate man & the best husband. You gave me love & family which I always yearned for. But I'll accept only the Mithai shop if its on loan'.  

Arnav nodded & said 'Only on 1 condition you have accept all this please don't deny as what is mine is yours too & come to Switzerland for the Honeymoon DEAL'. Khushi's like Haww Laad Governer & DEAL but likes that remembers she wanted see to the snow in Naintal. She nodded smilingly & Arnav leaned in for a kiss.

Finally Arshi took a Helicopter for the Airport. Arnav carried her in his arms to the Helicopter. Khushi recalled the moment when the small boy asked her where is her Rajkumar at the same time a helicopter was flying above them she never imagined it would come true. The journey which started with hate became the best journey of her life. Khushi thanks her DM for her RAJKUMAR while Arnav thanks DM for giving him HIS KHUSHI .

Their Journey of Love and Rabba ve Continues..      

[Font Colour kept on Writers special request😊]

***Entry # 7***

Title: Unnamed Love

1 Year later

Her smile dazzled him like always. Even amidst the gathered crowd, his eyes focused on her glowing face. Had she grown in beauty... or was his love biased towards the luminous face of his wife, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Arnav sighed at the distance between them, as Mr. Oberoi continuously chattered about something related to a new business proposition.

They were at Aarav's school. The annual gathering was a huge event and unfortunately for him, he had to indulge in these small talks with the other parents, who did not leave any opportunity to get acquainted with Arnav Singh Raizada... the business tycoon. Why couldn't he just enjoy being a simple father for once, who had come to celebrate his son's achievements? He looked once again at his wife, who like always was a crowd puller. She was flocked by women who looked at her admiringly... smitten by her aura and he knew for sure... her wonderfully kind heart as well.

The past year, had changed the course of their lives. After Khushi had won the prestigious Mrs. India award, her self-confidence had heightened to another level. With the help of his Di and NK, she had managed to go through a complete makeover. From designer clothes to fluent English, she had worked hard over each aspect that had made her feel slightly inferior to Sheetal. He knew her efforts had more to do with proving herself worthy of being the wife of the Arnav Singh Raizada the world knew of.

However, for him... her Arnav... she had always been more than perfect. An epitome of inner beauty, her dazzling smile, those luminous eyes, the generous heart and constant adorable chatter... his Khushi was all of the above and more. She was the one person who had brought happiness to his life. Her love had managed to shatter all those massive barriers he had built around his heart. He was freed of his tormenting past and had finally managed to welcome life, with wide arms.

Khushi was now handling the models at AR Designs. Her victory at the beauty pageant, had earned her respect and he had grabbed the opportunity of offering her a job, before she drifted away from him. His need to still possess her in every aspect of life hadn't changed. He wanted to own her... her heart, her body, her soul. She was his... even if a tainted man like him, didn't deserve a pure soul like Khushi. He was still too selfish to part away from her even for a minute and he had finally accepted the fact that with each passing day, his obsession and love for his wife, grew tenfold.

He was glad that she had only gone for a makeover of her external attributes... as the soul of Khushi still remained his. She still had abundant love to give... to him, to Aarav and to his crazy family. His Di had taken inspiration from Khushi and had decided to move ahead in life. She had quickly managed to begin working for an NGO for women, who suffered a troubled marriage or had been victims of domestic violence. It gave her immense peace to be able to help such women, find their own standing in life and happiness.

His eyes flit back to his wife's form and an involuntary smile bloomed on his face seeing her saree clad form. She still wore her salwar-suits and sarees. He was glad that she did not see the need to move to western clothes, which definitely was not her style. Except that her sarees were now more stunning, which were lovingly crafted by the designers at AR. He was glad to see the way people admired her dressing sense and her working ethics. She made him feel proud and he was glad that she now felt like an equal to him... the perfect Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.

As if on cue, the woman in deep red organza saree, looked up at him, her eyes surprised to find his on her. How was it possible, that even after so many months of extremely passionate and intense love life, his body surged with a mere eye contact. His eyes darkened and beseeched her to come to him. As if in trance, she excused herself and took languid strides towards him... his woman... his wife... his love... his happiness... his Khushi... reached him within seconds, her eyes mirroring his own... a desire so potent that everything else seemed to seize.

He took her slender hand in his own and pulled her closer whispering, "You look beautiful... did I tell you that before?" She laughed freely, his heart doing a flip at its delicious sound. "You said it the moment I was dressed, Arnavji." "Oh right, just after I had pulled off the saree you had worn earlier," he teased with a wink. She blushed, looked around and admonished him with her eyes to behave himself. He grinned at her and pulled her closer, an indecent gesture for such a family gathering.

"I love you Mrs. Raizada," he said simply as her eyes twinkled with happiness. She was still the same... thrilled and content with such small gestures, when he could afford to give her the world. But that is exactly what set her apart. She looked around sneakily and when confirmed that no one was noticing them, leaned in to place a quick kiss on his cheek and whispered, "Hum bhi aap se I love you, laad governor!"

His grin turned to laughter, which had now become an undying part of their lives. The announcement on the stage, managed to break their private bubble of happiness, as the two proud parents settled into their seats. Soon there were performances, one after the other. Arnav saw Aarav playing the drums brilliantly, while a couple of other children played other instruments. Their piece was a hit, as the crowd clapped along with the upbeat music. Khushi slipped a hand into Arnav's as she saw his eyes mist with pride. He knew there was never a need for words between them... she felt what he felt.

As the prize distribution began, Arnav was almost sitting at the edge of his seat with anticipation. When Aarav was announced as the student of the year, his happiness knew no bounds. He pulled Khushi into a tight hug. The pride he felt to see his son winning this prestigious award, could not compare to the ample of awards he had won in life. This was his most prized possession to see the boy that had come to mean the world to him, make him so proud.

Aarav ran towards them with his trophy. Arnav took the crashing weight of his boy, happily... picking him up in his arms while holding the trophy proudly in his hands. Khushi caressed Aarav's hair much to his dislike and hugged them both. "Congrats young man! You did it!" were Arnav's words, his throat choking with emotion. Was it possible for one man to be gifted with so much happiness?

Aarav struggled to get down and rushed into his mother's waiting arms, showing her the trophy proudly. The mother and son got busy in their chatter, as Arnav looked on. Life had come a full circle for him. What were the odds that two orphans, had adopted an orphan and made him their own? Who would understand better than Khushi or him, what it meant to have this kind of love and affection as a child... to have the protecting cocoon of a family.

Khushi had the Guptas, while he had his nani and mama-mami. They both had been loved unconditionally and he promised to walk the same path. The two most important people in his life were in front of him, who did not share blood ties, yet were bound to each other by an unknown thread... a thread so strong that everything else seemed worthless.

Love... Khushi had taught him to love but Aarav had managed to broaden that circle of love, which surrounded him. Both these people had made him a better person and he could not help but feel this strong surge of emotion for them. What could he name this kind of love that existed between them... it was potent, alive and selfless. Then why did it even need to be named?

He walked towards the duo, wrapping his large arms around both of them, pulling his world closer to him. The laughing son and his giggling mother, teased each other, making Arnav join into their adorable banter. As the small Raizada family, made their way out of the school, Arnav realized one fact about him... about them... about his family. They shared a love so pure that giving it a name would only diminish its enormity. It was love that was best left unnamed.

***Entry #8***

Title: DAWN OF A NEW JOURNEY

The winner of Mrs. India contest goes to... the clock ticked by slowly. All waited with bated breaths to know the result. It goes to..Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. announced the judge finally.

Three years later...

Look there. Yes! Incline the face slightly.. perfect!..instructed the photographer and khushi matched him step by step. The photos of these shoot are supposed to be sent to Divine Era, a reputed company in France which had entered into a joint venture with AR recently.

It has been three years since Khushi had owned the title of Mrs. India. The contest had not only bonded the family more but had made her understand the need to be independent in this world too. So, with Arnav's help, she joined modeling classes of three months and got a diploma in modeling. And since then, there was no turning back. She bagged assignments for many big and reputed companies like lakme, Maybelline etc. She had been the showstopper of many renowned shows also. She got many awards and accolades for her outstanding performances.

For two years, she had been doing projects for every company except AR as she wanted to make her name on her own without the tag of ASR's wife and Arnav had also supported her in this decision like a good husband. However, when things looked difficult, he was always there to guide her. Last year, Arnav had requested her to join his company as his model had retired for her wedding. Thus, she had joined AR and together both of them had made AR a bigger brand in the international market.

Apart from professional life, their personal too was moving on smoothly. Arnav had taken her to Switzerland for a month. They spent their long forgotten honeymoon there. The time spent there was a dream for khushi. Their love grew more with the cold weather and passion filled ambience. When they came back, they were one united soul in every means.

Khushi! Arnav called out from the door of the studio. Hogaya? We need to head for Hope early. Arnav reminded her. Khushi nodded at him and went to change her clothes. Half an hour later, they left for Hope.

Hope, shelter for homeless, is an NGO established by Anjali Raizada. Watching Khushi emerging as an independent lady, Anjali too got motivated to do something on her own. Hence, hope was created after Arnav and khushi came back from honeymoon. Encouraged by them, Anjali had established it as an NGO so that women who got betrayed like her could find a home and family for them which would treat them,  make them strong and could support them in need. Today, it was the 2nd foundation of Hope. The women who were nearly two thousand in number had organized a small event to make the day special.

Nani, Anjali with Aarav had reached much earlier of the event so that Anjali could do a last minute check. As Arnav and khushi reached, they were taken to their sits with other family members and few minutes later the event started. It started with a lamp lightening by Devyani Raizada. And the event went on showing progress of the people in the home.

As one hour passed, khushi started feeling uncomfortable. She started feeling nauseous suddenly. The feeling was so strong that she had to get up from her sit and run towards the washroom. Seeing her like this, Arnav got worried and went to her. As he went near, he found her coming back.

Khushi! Are you okay? what happened? Asked Arnav. He had noticed her looking a bit pale lately. Woh Arnav.. Khushi tried to say something but a sudden spell of dizziness caught her and she fainted.

There is nothing to worry. Give her some calcium tablets and come for regular check up. Khushi heard Dr. Sneha advising this as she gained consciousness. Seeing her fully wake, the Dr. congratulated her. Congratulations! Mrs. Raizada said the middle aged lady with a smile. Totally confused, Khushi looked at others. You are pregnant, Mrs. Raizada.. declared the Dr. noticing khushi's looks. Khushi's eyes widened hearing the lady. She looked at others for confirmation and found everyone smiling with tears of happiness in their eyes. As the realization dawned upon her too, she touched her stomach lightly and smiled tearfully. You need to take more care of yourself now, okay. Khushi nodded at the Dr. As she left, everyone congratulated her and started making lists of what is to be done and what not. Anjali ordered special jalebis for members of Hope as a token of happiness. In all the chaos, khushi found Arnav standing at the door staring at her with a contented smile. And khushi's lips too stretched in a full blown smile in contentment.

5 months later...

An agitated and angry fourteen year old Aarav entered RM and straightly went to his mom who sat in the drawing room chatting with other family members. Khushi had taken maternity leave from work and thus she sat talking with payal and Anjali. Akash and Payal had returned few days later getting the news of Khushi's pregnancy.

Mom! Aarav called out in a loud voice to gain her attention. Khushi turned to him and knew at once, he was angry. Mom, you know that vishal said that I won't be the real brother to my sister.. complained Aarav kneeling infront of a heavily pregnant khushi. He had announced that the coming baby would be his sister when the baby had kicked for the first time. He said I m not your real son. M I not..Mom? Asked Aarav suddenly unsure of everything.

Khushi's heart clenched looking at the vulnerable emotion in his face. They had  made sure that he feels a part of this family, which he is. But, no one can shut this worthless society.  Utho Aarav, idhar aao.. mere paas betho. Khushi urged him. As he sat beside her, she took his hands.

There is nothing called real' Aarav. Khushi whispered calmly. Aap humare bete ho aur iss parivaar ka hissa bhi. She assured him. Ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna Aarav, Dil ke rishte..khoon se bhi bare hote hein'. Khushi instilled the thought into him that her babuji had taught her once. Anjali and Payal too nodded in acceptance. Aur aap baby ke bhai ho aur hamesha rahoge. Oka..Aah! The baby kicked as khushi continued. See.. baby is also admitting it. Khushi told him and Aarav caressed her stomach smilingly.

4 months fifteen days later,

Arnav Singh Raizada is a complete man today. Fifteen days before, his loving wife had given birth to a baby girl much to Aarav's happiness. Today, the Namkaran Ceremony was held for the baby where she was named ASHI(means Smile) by her Anjali Bua. With the whole Raizada family including Nk with his fiance Mahi, Guptas too graced the ceremony. Ashi had become everyone's favourite in few days.

Khushi! Arnav called. Khushi had been in-charge of the ceremony inspite of resting as advised by the doctor. Now after the ceremony too, she is nowhere to be seen. Khushi! Arnav called out to her once again. He had searched the whole mansion twice but there was no sign of her. Khu... he was going to call her yet again when he found the door of the new room ajar. Thinking to check upon here too, he went inside only to found his wife bent over, doing some crazy stuff of her. As he looked at her closely, he noticed the slight changes in her body which is the proof of her being a mother now.

Shaking his head, he went near her. Khushi! Kya kar rahi ho? Kab se bula raha hoon. Arnav asked her. Ssshh.. Ashi is sleeping, replied khushi whisperingly. Okay, then what are you doing here? Arnav whispered smilingly watching his daughter sleeping like an angel. Mein dekh rahi thi ki Ashi bilkul aap ki tarah soti hein. Khushi replied showing Ashi. Khushi, she is my daughter. She is supposed to be like me. Arnav reminded her. Aur woh tumhari tarah soyegi..toh meri beti kam kunfu panda zyada lagegi. Arnav continued and smiled teasingly at her. Khushi's eyes widened and she gasped at his remark. You..laad governor. She muttered grumpily. Yes..pagal! Arnav whispered teasingly making Ashi turn in her sleep.

Ssshhh! Both whispered at the same time looking at each other. Looking at Ashi, they found her peacefully sleeping. Both smiled realizing their antics. Come, you need rest. Arnav told her making her nod at him. Looking at Ashi once again, they departed the room only to stop at the door. Turning around, khushi closed the door slowly. And, they left the place, holding each other's hand.

Jo mere dil ke paas hein,

Naye jadu, naye ehsaas hein

Iss ko mein kya kahoon..

tu hi bata..

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.

-------THE END-----

If there is any problem such as entry or Banner missing contact the NL team ID [-ArHi-Reporters] immediately!

Happy Voting😊

Edited by -ArHi-Reporters - 8 years ago
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved for frying!

_EDIT_

My votes goes to Entry No. 7 Unnamed Love

and Entry No. 8 Dawn Of a New Journey

Good Luck everyone.Edited by -FriedriceJi- - 8 years ago
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely stories
Can't wait to read more😊
Done guys start Voting😎
- NL team
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Note: You have to Vote for two entries
I edited it now so those who already read the instructions plz pay heed to the edited part😳

Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Will give a comment on each entry
I'm going to have a lovely weekend
Sugar_Hugs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res.
Will edit soon ..
😃