FF : Vivaah UPDATED Part 5 Page 36

Siddharth_K thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys! I am here with an FF. Its an AU story. As of now, I don't know how many parts it will have๐Ÿ˜† Will try my best to update this once a week. I fear, as I'm not that much active. In case I get too much busy with my office work, we have Ragini. She has promised to update this whenever I won't get time or if I find this too difficult to handle๐Ÿ˜† This is my first ever try. Comments will be appreciated:)

Yeh raha aapka.. I mean.. aapka aur Nachiket ka kamra..'

The words made her heartbeats fast. She slowly raised her eyes and looked around. The room was beautifully decorated with candles, roses and white coloured balloons. She clutched her silver embroidered red dupatta in nervousness. As she walked inside, she could hear the girls giggling behind her. It was then that she roamed her eyes in the room carefully. The room was quite of a reasonable space and was simply decorated with things that should have been kept in a normal house. But with a homely touch everything looked exquisite. There was also a photo of a child with his parents and dadaji that she assumed to be him decorated inside a golden frame.

Everything stayed in peace at its place and the room was well organized to give more space in it and at the same time not looking that the things were cramped.

Ragini.. Nachiket aata hi hoga. Make yourself comfortable' The realization of her present struck her as RK tried to comfort her.

Hmm...' She stood still, trying to register the fact in her mind that she was now a married woman and it was her first night. Making sure she is comfortable, RK left the room.

Walking straight near the window, she looked outside. The moon was shining bright, lighting the surrounding. Sigh! What a beautiful sight! She thought and slightly smiled.

Just then, she heard the sound of the door opening. She widened her eyes in fear and then instantly closed them while calming down and convincing herself to relax.

Relax...It's him only ' She said to herself in her mind.

Ragini..'

She jerked and quickly turned around, only to find the man of her life, her husband, Dr. Nachiket Khanna.

Aagaye aap...'

'Ek minute...' Interrupting her, Nachiket pleaded, 'Please mujhe 'aap' mat kaho. Pleaseee!'

The way he requested her broke her in a laugh.

Theek hai..' she slightly affirmed.

There was a sense of relief and comfort in her tone. She understood immediately, that Nachiket had been teased a lot outside.

He grinned. 'Main change karkey aata hoon. Tum bhi change karlo. Yeh jewelries and all.. tumhe suffocate kar raha hoga..' he said casually and walked inside the washroom.

Ragini looked on with a wide smile until he was finally away from her sight. With a content-filled look in her eyes, she took slow steps towards the window and gazed at the moon. Subtly smiling, she started sharing her feelings with the nature,

'Arranged Marriage. Kabhi socha tha Ragini?!..' Smiling slightly, she went into the flashback of how her life had turned completely when her parents and Nachiket's dadaji had happily announced their marriage.

'Arey tumne abhi tak change nahi kia?'

Coming back to the present, she turned her face and found her husband standing with a polite and friendly smile on his face. The moment she noticed him in black vest, made her realize that how handsome her husband is.

Ragini..'

For the first time, Ragini felt that her name sounded quite sweet and magical when HE said it. She smiled away and lowered her eyes.

I'll go and change..' saying it, she quickly took out a night suit from her suitcase and rushed to the washroom without a sound.

Nachiket looked on until she disappeared from his sight. Her nervousness made her look way too adorable, he thought, and his heart confessed that there was definitely something in her that was making him attracted. He couldn't help but smile in bliss, but the next moment, his mind questioned his heart back, was it only because she was his wife? Wondering, he was lost in deep thoughts.

The door of the washroom creaked open, bringing Nachiket back to the reality. He looked in that direction and there he was still. His eyes didn't blink as he was captivated by her charm. Neither he understood what was happening to him nor he considered his wife as the most beautiful woman on earth like the other husbands yet there was some sort of feelings evolving in his heart for her. He tried hard to hold onto his overwhelming emotions and even succeeded for sometime after he came in the room, but now it seemed that he was loosing his control over himself.

Ragini, in a pink salwar suit with a white dupatta, walked inside the room. Looking downwards, she managed to go near Nachiket nervously. Her heart kept on fluttering constantly.

'Thodi help chahiye thi.. Woh..' She barely whispered. Nachiket stared at her and tried to understand what she wanted to say.

Before he could ask her, she turned around and gathered her long hairs on her left shoulder, exposing her back.

Index

Part one - Page 1

Part two - Page 10

Part three - Page 18

Part four - Page 25

Part five - Page 36

Edited by Siddharth_K - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it Evening Sid ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Was waiting for it so lonng ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wil be back once read ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Siddharth_K thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

Is it Evening Sid๐Ÿ˜ก

Was waiting for it so lonng๐Ÿ˜Š

Wil be back once read๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry! Evening was busy today. Read and comment, quickly ๐Ÿ˜‰
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me here:)
Unres:

Siddharth! What have you done..! This is amazing๐Ÿ‘ I'm glad you tried something completely different. I'm already in love with this idea for the story. What else, you write so beautifully. Ragini's feelings were perfectly handled by you. Her nervousness, her fear, her clutching the dupatta..everything!

Nachiket in this, is lovely too. Stubborn kind of ๐Ÿ˜† Him in a black vest๐Ÿ˜ณ

The last two paragraphs are very much explanatory. Really looking forward. I won't ever mind continuing this๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by RaginiJoshi - 8 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG yayy!!! 
*RES* 

:D
Zainab_Sidd thumbnail
Sid ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Awww such a cutee FF ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ragini and Nachiket Awww

Lost in NeiraLand yaa. :))

Please please continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
At the stroke of midnight .. when the world sleeps .. @Siddharth_K Bhai comes with a romantic thriller ..
It's beautiful .. Great beginning.. Looks like .. by next Update .. I'd be finding you in the Instant Noodles Gang ..

Keep Writing ..
t-bonegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's beautiful, Siddhart. Simple yet cute.  I loved it. 
Waiting for the next update now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it please update soon
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Okay finally ... what a beautiful and different start Sid ... plz do continue it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
This Nachiket is so different from rest so would love to know him more and trust me for your first try this is superb so do focus on writing ...

Such a nice beginning ...  waiting for the next part and story to unfold ๐Ÿ˜ƒ