Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: archana.mh17

Since when did talent become the criteria to be friends? That being said, whether Ashish is talented or not is only a matter of perspective-some might consider him to be so & others might not. The same applies to Sanaya's friends, too, I believe. Forum would be easier if one didn't comment on a celebrity's personal life & choices, perhaps.

So true ! We should not be forget that,actors are also a normal human being n Its very normal thing for everyone.For example,we go to classes n share a very good repo wid all our colleagues but,Its not means that,we are close friend of all. Same rule apply for actors too. They are professionals n did their job when they were working together.

We should be happy to see that,our favorites are hard core professionals n always share a good bonding wid their co-stars,this is imp then anything else. warna toh we always read some slaps incidents or cold war situation on different sets. πŸ˜†

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
We can never be free of controversy can we? Anything or everything that a person says needs to be judged and the other one pulled in for no reason.
I have heard and read that some people stick around San to be in news... So is this friendship or using her status. Mind u I'm not saying this but I couldn't help saying so. Just 2 days back Arjun didn't wish her and he is supposedly a very close FRIEND!! Is he then really. πŸ˜‰ You tell me? 

I too don't have v high opinion of some of her past co-stars whether on-screen / off-screen but does it affect her. No !! Likewise for all who hold a different opinion here. It does not affect San ! 

I have not seen anyone except San speaking out for her Co stars who are also her FRIEND saying even a line for her anytime in their public appearances. Have they?

Please give me a link someone if u have. I may have missed it all bcoz I used to think talent and professionalism exist in this world plus what San does in her personal life is not my field of interest but now I guess need to keep an eye for such details coz people won't lose a single chance to troll a Co actor who is not a friend. Even though they did their job well devoid of any controversy and how good was their work we all know. But that is not enough. One either has to be real buddies or slap slander kind of enemies, a middle path cannot exist right! I have read it on this forum itself that AS used San for her popularity and all, if it really was this then why the hue cry now if he is not in touch. At least this criteria gets nullified. right? 

And I also read people stick to her or are her friends to be in news. ..so tell me whatever we see in pics and all, is that friendship or something else. Lol. You can't have both ways. 

One another thing how will Sanaya 's personal life help her here in winning JDJ. . . People r loosing focus even when it has not even started. . What shall happen when there shall be comparisons with others here. . I just hope we don't get involved in useless issues that u are unable to focus on voting. 

Half of the issues arise when u don't give due credit to someone which is also why Sanaya bashing happens unnecessarily. 

We are her fans so we shall vote for her in good or bad phase unconditionally but others will not do so.

Long post ho gai Joe sorry!   But I am amazed at the topic of discussion.πŸ˜•

Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

We can never be free of controversy can we? Anything or everything that a person says needs to be judged and the other one pulled in for no reason. I have heard and read that some people stick around San to be in news... So is this friendship or using her status. Mind u I'm not saying this but I couldn't help saying so. Just 2 days back Arjun didn't wish her and he is supposedly a very close FRIEND!! is he then really. I have not seen anyone except San speaking out for her Co stars who are also her FRIEND saying even a line for her anytime in their public appearances. Have they? Please give me a link someone if u have. I may have missed it all bcoz I used to think talent and professionalism exist in this world plus what San does in her personal life is not my field of interest but now I guess need to keep an eye for such details coz people won't lose a single chance to troll a Co actor who is not a friend. Even though they did their job well devoid of
any controversy and how good was their work we all know. But that is not enough. One either has to be real buddies or slap slander kind of enemies, a middle path cannot exist right! I have read it on this forum itself that AS used San for her popularity and all, if it really was this then why the hue cry now if he is not in touch. At least this criteria gets nullified. right? And I also read people stick to her or are her friends to be in news. ..so tell me whatever we see in pics and all, is that friendship or something else. Lol. You can't have both ways.
One another thing how will Sanaya 's personal life help her here n in winning JDJ. . . People r loosing focus even when it has not even started. . What shall happen when there shall be comparisons with others here. . I just hope we don't get involved in useless issues that u are unable to focus on voting.
Half of the issues arise when u don't give due credit to someone which is also why sanaya bashing happens unnecessarily. We are her fans so we shall vote for her in good or bad phase unconditionally but others will not do so. Long post ho gai Joe sorry! But I am amazed at the topic of discussion.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
       πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
           πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
              πŸ‘ 
Meens I am borrowing ur PyramidπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome iv
Thank u joshph
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Joseph. Trust Sanaya to be straightforward.

Looking forward to see her light up my screen again.

nitrit95 thumbnail
ive said it before sanaya doesnt need co actors or so called friends to support her her fans  n her hard work will def help her in jhalak
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell happened here? Sanaya just clarified that she and Ashish haven't fought, they're just very different people, so they were not good friends. I remember that Ashish once said the same thing. It's no one's fault, so  everyone please stop behaving as if it's some shortcoming from either of them. They were very cordial and friendly during shooting, and they did their work professionally. They don't have to be chums to work well. Please, have some respect for people's personal lives and choices. Saying stuff like people use Sanaya or that Sanaya is someone's lucky charm is what put people off the fandom, and ultimately, Sanaya. 
As for Arjun, he didn't wish her on twitter because he knows she is  not on twitter. He can wish her on the phone, in person, etc. Again, respect people's personal choices. 
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

We can never be free of controversy can we? Anything or everything that a person says needs to be judged and the other one pulled in for no reason. I have heard and read that some people stick around San to be in news... So is this friendship or using her status. Mind u I'm not saying this but I couldn't help saying so. Just 2 days back Arjun didn't wish her and he is supposedly a very close FRIEND!! is he then really. I have not seen anyone except San speaking out for her Co stars who are also her FRIEND saying even a line for her anytime in their public appearances. Have they? Please give me a link someone if u have. I may have missed it all bcoz I used to think talent and professionalism exist in this world plus what San does in her personal life is not my field of interest but now I guess need to keep an eye for such details coz people won't lose a single chance to troll a Co actor who is not a friend. Even though they did their job well devoid of
any controversy and how good was their work we all know. But that is not enough. One either has to be real buddies or slap slander kind of enemies, a middle path cannot exist right! I have read it on this forum itself that AS used San for her popularity and all, if it really was this then why the hue cry now if he is not in touch. At least this criteria gets nullified. right? And I also read people stick to her or are her friends to be in news. ..so tell me whatever we see in pics and all, is that friendship or something else. Lol. You can't have both ways.
One another thing how will Sanaya 's personal life help her here n in winning JDJ. . . People r loosing focus even when it has not even started. . What shall happen when there shall be comparisons with others here. . I just hope we don't get involved in useless issues that u are unable to focus on voting.
Half of the issues arise when u don't give due credit to someone which is also why sanaya bashing happens unnecessarily. We are her fans so we shall vote for her in good or bad phase unconditionally but others will not do so. Long post ho gai Joe sorry! But I am amazed at the topic of discussion.

Just to clarify, Aaliah!! Arjun did wish her 'in person!' Not on twitter and yes they are close friends! ANd I wouldn't believe what some say about using her popularity and all!! Because it's something some of her fans say sometimes !! So don't read too much into it!! πŸ˜† Everything else I agree! πŸ˜Š

Shreya
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

Just to clarify, Aaliah!! Arjun did wish her 'in person!' Not on twitter and yes they are close friends! ANd I wouldn't believe what some say about using her popularity and all!! Because it's something some of her fans say sometimes !! So don't read too much into it!! πŸ˜† Everything else I agree! πŸ˜Š

Shreya

Shreya darling !! πŸ˜†

I know it all. I brought up Arjun's name to quote an example since it just happened and that too was blown up for no reason like this one has been.

All this does not matter really. 

I enjoyed Sanish onscreen, they behaved professionally, were awesome co-stars , did not fight like many co-stars do now a days !! and thats it. I loved them as Parud onscreen as they played them to perfection ...bas ! 

I mentioned the same on FB too . You need not be friends really with everyone , I did not like Arjun's tweet issue being blown out of proportion nor did I like AS dragged here.

I absolutely respect Sanaya for what she said because that is the truth and it is fine. When there is no issue what is the need to blow it into an issue !

I have no interest in her personal life at all, if she hangs out with IPK gang and all, trust me, I look at her in the group pics too.  What these stars do in their personal life is not my prerogative at all .

I too don't have v high opinion of some of her past co-actors whether on screen / off screen but does it affect her. No. Likewise for all who hold a different opinion here. It does not matter for her. πŸ˜†

Relax... I am not in an angry mood or anything, I have just put down my thoughts. πŸ˜Š

Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail

I also want to add a note here...which is !

Please DO NOT use this post to vent out any frustrations here anyone because we are not doing this at all.  

This post is not for taking digs at Sanaya or Ashish or anyone for that matter.