Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

lets start talking about ram’s acting?

lucky092569 Groupbie
lucky092569
lucky092569

Posted: 20 October 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Hi, you guys,

I think ram kapoor's birthday wishes gradually becoming history. Nobody is putting anything new on the topic. What's wrong with you guys. I think ram kapoor himself already got over with this birthday thing. Put something new. Otherwise, there is no purpose of keeping a fun club. I think these type of fun club gives the feedback for the actor and as well as the audiance to inter-act with their favourite actor. Let's start talking about his acting in the show honestly, so that he doesn't get biased only by praise, but also some critic which will help him also to improve his acting more and more everyday, since he is a regular reader of this forum. What do you guys think of it?

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 20 October 2006 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

first a warm welcome to IFHug. second, i get what you are saying, i would recommend talking it out w/ your fanclub members. try pm'ing them and get your FC active.

topic closed. :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top