SBS(17 Jun) : Sanaya's JDJ promo Glimpses [YT/DM Vid+Pix add*] - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shonasandy

is there any segment today????????

Nope
Thanks Joseph for the post. I was looking forward to the segment they were supposed to air today. Anyway, waiting for the promo featuring Sanaya.
Thanx a lot J 4 this Awesome Post. Loved her glimpses in this Promo video.They increased our excitement. Hope,next day we will get her Full Promo,as a Ramadan Gift. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by SIZZZLER

Thanx a lot J 4 this Awesome Post. Loved her glimpses in this Promo video.They increased our excitement. Hope,next day we will get her Full Promo,as a Ramadan Gift. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks Bhai for your straight tweet to this pathetic channel. I have no problem wid 'Joint Promo' but,why this Royal treatment for some 'Spl. Contestant' ??

I am totally pissed off wid this Channel. Also rumors suggested that Parth can join the show as 'Wild Card Entry' because, Viacom18 is maker of  his MTV show. Just check Channel official Twitter page,except Sanaya n some other contestant all are there by Channel support,even now they are RT Ashish-Sophie's tweet. 

Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
There will be four wildcards...but only the best two will be selected for the competition...so parth cant be a wildcard..he is soo bad at dancing.
.ps:i am a parth fan too 😆

Thank you Joseph for the video & pics. So excited 😃

She looks so gorgeous!
https://t.co/QLwetewTki

Sanaya's JDJ promo link
Looking forward to this season of JDJ
I managed to catch the segment. Sanaya is looking great! Really fresh and full of energy.

All the best to her.

And thanks for sharing :)