Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing story.. loved prologue and also both chapters.. want to know more about ARSHI and their love story.. loved it a lot.. 

thanks for pm 😊
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing story...thanks to sankadevi_lg for recommending this story...please accept my buddy request... Edited by yoga123 - 8 years ago
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cute update dear
thanx fr d pm
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update!
Khushi faced so much in her life! Glad that Arnav is in her life to fill it with happiness!
Nakshu_Haya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 3

"Hey, Hello all... How are you?.. I'm back after finishing my coffee" Arnav said smiling.

"I know, you all will be cursing me for taking a break. Ok not exaggerating much, i will start my story. Her eyes are my heaven. I just looked at her, Khushi, you are the person whom i want to share my life. I had no idea when i first saw you, that you meant so much to me.'. This what I said to her. If at all she heard me that day, I'm sure she would have made me chutney. Thank god that she was not in her right mind then. Now that you all know how i met her first. Shall we get back to her diary?. I'm reading it aloud, because I wanted you all to know her love is only for me. I'm very much possessive about her. She is mine yaar. Don't even dare to look at her?" ASR gave open warning.

Arnav turned the page to continue...

"Today is the worst day. Don't ask me what happened?. Just ask me what not happened?. Because I didn't see him today. Today too, it rained. I started from my office at the same time i started yesterday. Even though, today buses were available, I didn't go in that. I started walking to my home. I was expecting him to come again. I looked at everyone who passed me, actually i just looked at their eyes only. Because I don't remember how exactly he looked. But he didn't come today. I'm missing him. Well, I'm missing his eyes. Arghhh... Right Now.. I'm scratching my head. I don't even know who he is. All i know is his eyes. His eyes are pure, filled with love and passion. Love?.. I don't even know whether he likes me or not. But I love his eyes. His eyes made my day. His eyes touched my heart, not my body. I didn't see the lust i saw in others eyes. His eyes were saying something to me. I just don't know what it is. Hope I know this soon - Khushi"

Arnav smiled at her confusion. "Pagal, She wanted to know what i was said through my eyes. If at all she heard that day, she would have never been in this confusion. She is a mess, beautiful mess of my life."

"You all wanted to know why i didn't meet her. Well I did meet her, but at morning, i couldn't meet her at night. It's all because of Aman. I don't know whether I should feel happy at him or sad at him. I'm happy when he manages all the work while i was following khushi and spendin my time with her, I'm sad when he interrupt My time with her. I should do something with this Aman. He stopped me that day evening. I help up in a meeting so i didn't meet her. I never knew she would have felt bad without meeting me. If at all I had known that, I would have left everything. Damn my meeting." Arnav smiled sadly thinking about that day when he missed his khushi. It was hell for him. Going to be without seeing her face is Hell.

Khushi's POV

"Hmm... Yummy.. I love blackcurrant. I love this most when i share this with my arnav. I miss him badly today, My pregnancy hormones just making me to miss him more. He had to go leaving me here. I did asked him to go, as it is one of the important deal for AR. I literally forced him to go, leaving me alone. Alone?.. No, not exactly. He asked Aman bhai and bhabhi to stay here with me. Asked?... He demanded.. No.. Ordered him. Poor Bhai... I pity him." Khushi said giggling at the incident when arnav threatened Aman to stay here by interrupting their intimate moment.

"My Arnav, My love... You know I love his eyes the most. Damn his eyes. There is something in his eyes, that melts me inside. I tend to lose my thoughts when he looks at me. I never knew he is the great Arnav Singh Raizada until he married me. I loved him as a stranger, a stranger who made me night, a sleepless night. Arghh Arnav.. You better get back here soon..."Khushi said anxiously waiting for her husband

Arnav's POV

Arnav turned the page and started reading... 

"Today, I started my day as usual not knowing  the surprise that waited for me. I locked my door and came out. I looked at the bus stand, but for change I decided to go to work by walk. Yeah, Usually I use bus during my morning as i don't want to miss my work. But today i started yearly, so I wanted to go by walk. I walked some 5 minutes not bothering anyone. When i reached the same road where i met him, My eyes started to search for me. I know i was being foolish. But my little heart didn't hear me. I looked around hoping to see him, but No, I didn't find him. I turned but stopped in my tracks finding him before me with an inch gap between us. I know, if i tilted my head, My lips would brush against him. I once again lost in his eyes. He asked me, Whom I'm searching for?'. I don't want to lie. So i said, I'm searching for you'. He replied me, I know'. I smiled at him not knowing what to say. He said, I'm Arnav'. I muttered Khushi'. 
Lovely'. 
Huh?'. 
your name' 
I'm going. I have work' I said to escape from his gaze that held captivated me. While i'm going, he held my hand. I looked at him in confuse. He said, My number' saying he started writing something in my hand with his fingers. I can never forget the feel of his fingers on my hand. I can never forget what he wrote in my hand, because the place where he touched is unforgettable. I felt shy to meet his eyes. But still looked at him. That's it. My world faded in the background. I saw him dropping my hand and muttered bye to me. I stood there seeing him walking away from me. I wanted to scream at him but couldn't. Disappointed i reach the shop and started working. Huff... I didn't meet him today after morning. Hope I can see him tomorrow morning - Khushi"

Arnav smiled thinking about that day.

"Aman called me that day, reminding me about the meeting i had to attend in banglore. I know, if i went to banglore i can't meet her till next day. So decided to meet her morning itself.  I waited for her outside her house. I saw her going to her work by walk. I followed her. When i reach the road where we met, she looked around searching for someone. I wanted to know whether she was searching for me or not. When she said, he was waiting for him. I was happy, elated with her response. I want her to contact me, when she misses me. so i gave her number hoping to see her call or text. Oh god.. Those 24 hours were hell for me, without seeing her. Do you guys wanna know whether she texted me or not?. If so, you guys have to wait till i return back. Well, Aman called me reminding me about my conference call. So i had to go.. catch you all soon" Arnav said waving bye to everyone.

To be continued...

If you guys wanna know "Did khushi texted or called him?"

Stay tuned

Until then its bye from

Urs

Nakshu aka Hema

cute_monaya_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woaw am the first...yippeee...very cute one
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..
aww der meets r soo interesting..
really loved it..
thnxx fr pm
Citylights28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awww very cute update !
Update soon dear and thanks for the pm. :)
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...
liked it very much..
plz continue soon...
thnks 4 d pm..
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update loved it