Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Months passed by years passed,no news of Arjun.                                                                                     I can not survive the silence my heart prayed for him.                                                                                Govind  Govind send your Parth to your Sakhi                                                                                         My prayer was answered.Sage lomash came with his news.
ltelidevara thumbnail
My Arjun is in heaven He got Pasupat.                                                                                                         Why should he stay away still from me?                                                                                                    Pilgrimage after Pilgrimage Rivers and mountains.                                                                                   My feet ruptured,My heart longed to see.                                                                                                    My Hazeleyed Arjun with curly hair pour.                                                                                                   His love for me,Hold my fragile body in his.                                                                                                  Arms , whisper my name in his magnetic voice.                                                                                       See Krishnaa your Arjun came back to his love not to leave ever.                                                            To punish our  rivals to demolish your culprits.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Gandhamardan wooed me your Arjun  descend from heaven.                                                                   Would you ascend to meet him? Not that easy My rocky surface.                                                               Pierce your feet My snowy peaks freeze you Krishnaa                                                                              Stay there at the foothill. Be there till he comes.
ltelidevara thumbnail
I walked on the thorny path.  I ascended the snowy peaks                                                                         I cared less about my wounds more about my Arjun,                                                                                  The dark blue sky appeared closer as if I can touch and feel.                                                                    The infinite emptiness that is the creative marvel of Shiv Sankar.                                                                 The God of Five Elements,Earth,water,Fire,Wind and Aakash.
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The day had arrived My Arjun descended from heaven                                                                               My two eyes are not enough to absorb his beauty.                                                                                    His heavenly charm awakened the poetess in me.                                                                                      My tears obstructed  my. Vision   I collapsed unable  to.                                                                          Control my self. My Arjun wiped my tears and whispered.                                                                          I came back to you pure and unsullied,to love you forever and ever.
ltelidevara thumbnail
I went to the lake My Arjun is practicing                                                                                                        I sat with my feet in water I doubted myself.                                                                                              Am I really seeing him before my eyes.                                                                                                     Is he there or am I dreaming of my Arjun.                                                                                                  Arjun looked around and smiled at me.                                                                                                       My heart skipped a beat,I blushed like a new bride.
NandiniJala27 thumbnail
Lovely updates Itelidevara! Keep up the great work. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier been busy watching Paneh Asmara Arjuna, Mahabharata show, Pasbukers and Mahacinta show. Got to love our Arya Putra Arjuna. Shaheer was just amazing as Arjuna.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniJala27

Lovely updates Itelidevara! Keep up the great work. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier been busy watching Paneh Asmara Arjuna, Mahabharata show, Pasbukers and Mahacinta show. Got to love our Arya Putra Arjuna. Shaheer was just amazing as Arjuna.

Thank you Nandini.I agree Shaheer literally lived the role of Arjun.He is fantastic.
ltelidevara thumbnail
I kept my head on his lap I closed my eyes...                                                                                      Tears rolled down from my eyes. I suppressed a sob.                                                                                He knew I am longing for my sons and Abhimanyu.                                                                                  We will be together again believe me Krishnaa                                                                                           Arjun promised me I believe you Arjun I I have Faith.                                                                                  In you and in your Gandiv and in your love .
ltelidevaralak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Nice😃

Thank you