Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: gk_09

In Canada, we can do anything. We visit the temple, light some lamps and candles and then come home have a grand party and thats how our Diwali goes πŸ˜ƒ

still nothing compared to Indian diwali yaar!!😭😭

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Diwali to all my indain friends!
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
great post priya 😳 ..miss celebratin diwali in india 😭 😳..it waz de best 😳 πŸ˜› ...buh now..here in canada..din celebrate it de indian wai for lyk 3 yrz ..buh itz all gud..haf sum veri gud memories of de 1z frm india 😳 πŸ˜›

This content was originally posted by: natashu

great post priya 😳 ..miss celebratin diwali in india 😭 😳..it waz de best 😳 πŸ˜› ...buh now..here in canada..din celebrate it de indian wai for lyk 3 yrz ..buh itz all gud..haf sum veri gud memories of de 1z frm india 😳 πŸ˜›

yours is exactly the same case as mines natashu πŸ˜›

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wishing all Ifians a awesome Diwaliiii πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Here in the UK....we go to the temple and light candles....n then in the evening we light fireworks and sparklers...
But..in the UK...a law has been made...that we can't light fireworks after 11pm 😑

One of my favourite Diwali memories will have to be when i was chased round my garden my a fireworkπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Leenasmg - 17 years ago
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Diwali back here isn't celebrated as widely as it is in India, but for me it has always meant a nice get together with all my friends , some of which who celebrate, and even the ones who dont. Having lots of Meethai, blowing crackers, and having having loads of fun. πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Diwali Everyone !! Have a great year ahead πŸ˜ƒ
ammmu thumbnail

Hailaaa.... what all memories I've had 😳 😳 πŸ˜† These past two years we haven't been able to celebrate because some family members passed away... but we did wear nice clothes (not new, because...) and went to the mandir and ate mithai πŸ˜ƒ

Memories i've had before...hailaaa they were great..!! We burst crackers, see all the fireworks, wear nice new clothes, eat LOTS of sweets (laddooos, ladoos, ladoos, and can you say ladoo ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and rasgullah, rasmalai, kaju katri, everything you can think of 😳 πŸ˜† ), and just had choo much fun !! I lub Diwali πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Diwali to all of you here..!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ammmu - 17 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: svh2010

well, we don't really go outside and light diya's outside during Diwali over here in US..but the Indian society does hold a Diwali party here..there, children and maybe even adults..pretty much show their talents! most-likely dancing 😳..so it's always fun to see them!

same here....if you want a real Diwali experince you should be in India.....I miss it so much...😭