Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Usman Sehar left her role as moderator. There's no mod for this forum anymore so we're supposed to contact the GM for queries and all.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Usman Sehar left her role as moderator. There's no mod for this forum anymore so we're supposed to contact the GM for queries and all.

I just pm-ed a GM to sticky this one and un-sticky the previous one.
They should allot a mod or VB for this section too.
Usman. thumbnail
Guys suggest me some good movie (Bollywood). Haven't seen any movie after NH10.
Hearing many praises for TMWR & PIKU. I was excited for DDD but I've heard people are disappointed.:/
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

Guys suggest me some good movie (Bollywood). Haven't seen any movie after NH10.
Hearing many praises for TMWR & PIKU. I was excited for DDD but I've heard people are disappointed.:/

i haven't seen anything but DDD yet.. waiting for good quality for NH10, Piku, and TWMR. Contrary to other's not liking it I really enjoyed DDD. All the trailers and promos were disappointing and left me underwhelmed but the film itself was good. Flawed and not perfect, left a lot to be desired, yet still enjoyable. Good performances and dialogues. And many situations that were easily relatable, at-least to me. Particularly enjoyed Priyanka's track. Heck I'd even watch it again.. it's one of those non-perfect but good films. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mubarak ho tumko yeh nayi CC tumhari.. jaldi se khatam hojaye yeh bhi dua hai hamari..

I watched DDD and didn't really like it..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How was NH10 ?! Should give it a try !?
Usman. thumbnail
Pallo ko DDD achi nahi lagi is ka matlab mujhe achi lagay gi 😆 Our choices are usually opposite.

@Ash: I really liked NH10. 10X better than badlapur.

Edited by Usman. - 8 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

i haven't seen anything but DDD yet.. waiting for good quality for NH10, Piku, and TWMR. Contrary to other's not liking it I really enjoyed DDD. All the trailers and promos were disappointing and left me underwhelmed but the film itself was good. Flawed and not perfect, left a lot to be desired, yet still enjoyable. Good performances and dialogues. And many situations that were easily relatable, at-least to me. Particularly enjoyed Priyanka's track. Heck I'd even watch it again.. it's one of those non-perfect but good films. 

I was looking forward to it for Anushka.  I don't think she has a meaty role in it. Anyway, will watch it this weekend.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Acha Usman.. Will watch it.. I wanted to watch NH10 as I was attracted towards it through its poster.. Haven't even seen itz trailer.. 

I am looking forward to Brothers from the upcoming lot.. Piku is in my watching list too.