Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deepsel

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Uff ..You just gave me heart attack with the mere topic of this postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..</font>

Lol! Sorry didn't mean to scare you, I was just wondering, speculating whatever you may call it πŸ˜†
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I beleive they will close the forum when sanaya and ashish will have thier new shows(preferrably daily soaps) .
Becouse thatz what happened with CC forum too.

Some popukar show forum remains open becouse they have high traffic in them even after shows ending.
Monastery. thumbnail
Why do you want the forum to be closed ? You are not a newbie so you know the rules so why raise this topic ? It's really silly. You don't like Ashish that's why you want the forum to be closed ? Anyway, this will not happen
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monastery.

Why do you want the forum to be closed ? You are not a newbie so you know the rules so why raise this topic ? It's really silly. You don't like Ashish that's why you want the forum to be closed ? Anyway, this will not happen

I mean seriously!
The TM just had a simple question to ask and you are terming it as disliking.
Itcwas just a question.
Btw forum will not only get closed for ashish fans if it does anyway, sanaya fans will also suffer.
It will be a drawback on both sides.

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi. Can u please refrain from bringing in Ashish here uselessly. It was a question and answers are being given. Kindly do not try to create un-necessary tension here. 

Quite a lot of forums have been closed down by Mods due to less activity. Even I have been checking out the same. This forum shall remain open if there is enough activity here. 
And I don't think you are either a fan of Ashish or Sanaya or Sanish for that matter. I refuse to believe you are one. 

Please participate in keeping this forum active in a good way if you can than what u did just now. It is a request. Thanks
Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
Jaz1990 thumbnail

What on earth, people just need a reason to go batshit crazy! where have I mentioned Ashish and how does me not liking him conclude in me wanting the forum closed. How will the forum being closed affect Ashish or Sanaya ??

If forum was to be closed neither will Ashish or Sanaya fans be affected the only people affected would be PaRud fans. Cause Ashish and Sanaya fans have many places to discuss them.

I opened the topic because I know mods close forums that are less active so wanted know if it will also happen to RR forum.

Newbie don't try and pick up a fight out of nothing! Edited by Jaz1990 - 8 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

What on earth, people just need a reason to go batshit crazy! where have I mentioned Ashish and how does me not liking him conclude in me wanting the forum closed. How will the forum being closed affect Ashish or Sanaya ??

If forum was to be closed neither will Ashish or Sanaya fans be affected the only people affected would be PaRud fans. Cause Ashish and Sanaya fans have many places to discuss them.

I opened the topic because I know mods close forums that are less active so wanted know if it will also happen to RR forum.

Newbie don't try and pick up a fight out of nothing!

Relax Jazz!! this is a deliberate Instigatory post and the person is no one 's fan !! 
Not worth talking about.

You come here ! πŸ€—
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Thanks Aliah πŸ€— seriously it's beyond me why people do this :/Edited by Jaz1990 - 8 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Thanks Aliah πŸ€— seriously it's beyond me why people do this :/

Beyond me too yaara !! Dont worry ...hum hain naa...πŸ˜† we shall manage ! 

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting this Jaz, I was wondering about the same thing. It would be hard on us Parud and Sanish fans not to have a common place to hang out.
Glad to know that as long people keep dropping by, the fprum stays open.