Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Huh weird πŸ€” you know we should've started Sid's AT here tooπŸ˜›

Ek AT pe to mushkil se log aate hai aur ek AT banayenge to kya hoga πŸ˜†
Never mind, we don't need AT to discuss on Sid, just any thread or any place is enough 😳
Hi Rina, Rashmi, Zarqa and Geet!
Rashmi we should participate in this thread while and after the episode. But since it's quite late many won't come here.
Zarqa@ Rashmi is right, we don't need an AT here for Sid, but we can discuss about him in this thread itself as he is part of the show. We can discuss the acts and also the lovely Sapne moments of BhaSid! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --SudhaS--

Hi Rina, Rashmi, Zarqa and Geet!
Rashmi we should participate in this thread while and after the episode. But since it's quite late many won't come here.
Zarqa@ Rashmi is right, we don't need an AT here for Sid, but we can discuss about him in this thread itself as he is part of the show. We can discuss the acts and also the lovely Sapne moments of BhaSid! πŸ˜†

True Sudha.. Since its very late when IGT finishes, and that too on weekends, its but difficult to come here after the episode

@bold 🀣 I hope to see few more funny and delightful moments of them as it is going to be the last weekend of the show.. They are absolute fun together!!
Originally posted by russhmeSS

True Sudha.. Since its very late when IGT finishes, and that too on weekends, its but difficult to come here after the episode

@bold 🀣 I hope to see few more funny and delightful moments of them as it is going to be the last weekend of the show.. They are absolute fun together!!

Sad that it's ending. Wish we could get some more such sapne moments. I'm definitely gonna miss their comical chemistry 😳
BhaSid What the😲 Why are we even giving them couple names??? as much as i love watching them together but let's not give them couple names πŸ˜† I really missed Bharti ke sapne last weekend i wonder why they didnt' show it πŸ€”

and this weekend is the last weekend  man it ended too soon...i wish Sid was a part of it since the beginning it would've been SO much fun!!! But anywho...looking forward to the Finale...hope Sid performs...a solo performance not with KK or Bharti πŸ˜‘ but at the same i have a feeling that if he performs it'll be with both KK n Bharti πŸ₯Ί
Don't we give names for men too like ShYa for Shiv and Jagya? Like that I simply gave them a joint name. Don't worry, Zarqa, I'm not pairing him up with BhartiπŸ˜† don't get annoyed, take it as a sportive wifey 😳 Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago

Don't we give names for men too like ShYa for Shiv and Jagya? Like that I simply gave them a joint name. Don't worry, Zarqa, I'm not pairing him up with BhartiπŸ˜†

hahahaha I can't even imagine him pairing up with Bharti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't we give names for men too like ShYa for Shiv and Jagya? Like that I simply gave them a joint name. Don't worry, Zarqa, I'm not pairing him up with BhartiπŸ˜† don't get annoyed, take it as a sportive wifey 😳

hahahah I am a sportive wifey...that's why I'm letting him flirt with KK n do all the sapnes with Bharti πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by indian_beauty

hahahah I am a sportive wifey...that's why I'm letting him flirt with KK n do all the sapnes with Bharti πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Sigh I wish to see the flirting with KK and Sapne with Bharti for one last time.. Its the last episode please IGT πŸ˜›

Btw will it end on Saturday.. ? πŸ˜” In TV promo they are showing the finale date as Saturday.. If they end IGT on this Sat what will colors show on Sunday and next Saturday..? Because IIFA is on next Sunday and JDJ may start after that πŸ˜•