Fan Fictions

Fated to Love: Re-vamping (lols, vamping...)

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Okay, so I don't know where this came from... But let's see where this story takes me! And thank you Sanaya (-Elysian-) for suggesting this title!

Riddhima "Ridz" Shekhawat (Asha Negi):

Asha Negi

A short-tempered, impulsive, stubborn, bossy tomboy who only focuses on her loved ones and life goals. Love is the last thing on her mind. She's also an introvert, as she doesn't like making new friends, or doing other normal teenager things. She's hard-working, intelligent, and hates distractions.

The only three people who are important to her are: her best-friend cum behen Sara, her annoyingly protective brother Karan, and her maasi. She will protect these people with her life.

Catchphrases:

"Let's get this thing over with." - Before doing pretty much everything.

"Ugh, not another one." - About every boy who looks at her and blushes.

Aditya "Adi" Singhania (Parth Samthan):

Parth Samthaan

A pretty chill, laid-back musician that will pretty much tear you to pieces if he's pissed enough. 

Jiya Sanayal (Vrinda Dawda):

A spontaneous, adventurous, live-life-to-the-fullest, party-girl. She believes in facing every problem with a smile. She's carefree, fun, and sometimes needs her best-friend Naina to just bring her back down to earth.

Catchphrase:

"What could possibly go wrong?" - When her friends don't agree with one of her famous "it will be so much fun" plans.  

Armaan Singhania (Kunal Jaisingh):

Kunal Kulbhushan Jaisingh

Once upon a time, he was a shy, awkward, nerdy, and very sweet boy. He was lovable and friendly. But he's changed. He is now moody, short-tempered, impulsive... that sweet boy is no more. 

Sara Singhania (Jasmine Avasia):

Jasmine Avasia

Funny, sarcastic, lazy, and married to her fridge. But she does have a sensitive and maybe slightly insecure side. She might seem reckless and irresponsible, but she's not. She's always there to take care of her loved ones. Whether it's making sure her best-friend Ridz doesn't overwork herself and starve, or making sure Karan doesn't make Naina cry and get murdered by Jiya. Or something as simple as keeping her two brothers from destroying each other.

Daksh Kapoor (Lavin Gothi):

Quiet, intelligent, and mysterious. Is he friend, or foe? No one really knows...

Naina Mittal (Niti Taylor):

Niti selfie at shoot28

Sweet, innocent, shy, and sensitive. She's very understanding, and sometimes ends being a doormat while trying to make everyone else happy. She's always there to bring Jiya back down to earth when she gets a little out of hand.

Catchphrase:

"Tell me something I don't know." - When someone states the obvious.

Karan Shekhawat (Karan Jotwani):

Akdu. The one word that describes him best. But he's also cocky, arrogant, irritating, egoistic, and the biggest jerk on the planet. 

His sister is the most important person in his life. And although Sara gets on his nerves, she's like a second sister.

Amaya Thakur (Sana Saeed):

Sana Saeed

When you want to explain to someone what a bitch is, you show them a picture of her. She's cold, rude, obnoxious, moody, and full of snappy comebacks. Her nice side is only reserved for her loved ones.

Nikhil Arora (Yuvraj Thakur):

Yuvraj's photoshoot

He's a positive, upbeat, happy-go-lucky, and a natural-born leader. He's a bit of a flirt, but there's only one girl who's immune to his charms, and he's desperately trying to find her.

O-kay... So that was my Character Sketch. Hope you all enjoyed that. Now moving on to the index.

-Index-

CS - This post

Description - Next post

Chapter 1 ~ The Life of Mount College Students - Pg. 6

PM List - Pg. 6

Chapter 2 ~ Secrets - Pg.8

Author's Note - Pg.8

Chapter 3 ~ Revelations - Pg.9

Author's Note - Pg.10

Chapter 4A ~ Explanations - Pg.10

Chapter 4B ~ Explanations (cont.) - Pg.10

Author's Note Pg.11

Author's Note Pg.12

Playlist Pg.12

Edited by foreverlazy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail

A guide through the supernatural life

Werewolves

-can transform into wolf and human form at will, but they may transform into wolf form unintentionally if they get too emotional, or under a full moon

-uncontrollable during a full moon

-Mind link: connects all wolves in the pack

-Super strength; Super speed; Super agility; Superhuman senses; Super healing

-Lie detection

-Blood loss: even with their healing abilities; if a werewolf is severely wounded and bleeds out before they can heal, they die

-Broken neck, decapitation, heart extraction: will result in instant death

-Mortality: werewolves can die of old age and share many of the same weaknesses as non-supernatural beings

-Physical trauma: minor physical injuries such as gunshots, stab wounds and broken bones will cause a werewolf pain and will also slow them down; this is only temporary, as they will heal completely within minutes

-Silver: silver bullet shot through the heart will result in instant death of a werewolf

-Wolf Charms: werewolves have a way of soothing the nerves of non-supernatural beings, so that they do exactly as the werewolf says

Vampires

-Super strength; Super speed; Super agility; Super senses; Super durability

-as vampires get older they become more powerful

-Healing factor: the only injuries that can't be healed on their own are a werewolf bites, or stake wounds

-Immortality: a vampire stops aging once turned; upon their transformation, vampires become immune to all conventional illness, diseases, viruses and infections, with the exception of cancer (so, if they were a cancer patient, and they were turned into a vampire, it will only speed up the process of their death)

-If a vampire who is in transition chooses not to complete the transition, then they die

-Mind control: vampires have the ability to influence and control thoughts, emotions, and behavior and can alter or erase memories.

-Dream manipulation: vampires can control dreams and trap someone in their dreams; however, this is a learned skill that requires practice to achieve.

-Illusions

-Flight

-Animal blood: Animal blood weakens a vampire's strength

-Broken neck: breaking a vampire's neck will not kill them, but it will render them unconscious for varying amounts of time, depending on the diet and age of the vampire

-Fire: vampires are highly flammable and sensitive to fire, and will quickly burn and die from it if the flames are not extinguished in time.

-Heart extraction: removing the heart of a vampire will result in permanent death; vampires have the strength to plunge their hands right through the flesh of a human, werewolf, or another vampire; this allows them to plunge their hand into the chest and pull out the heart of their victims; if it's a vampire that has been subjected to this, then their bodies will immediately turn to dust

-Sunlight: sunlight and U.V. rays burn vampires on contact, and too much exposure will cause them to burst into flames and die; no, sunscreen and full sleeves will not help; vampires need witches to make them some kind of amulet or talisman to allow them to walk during the day

-Werewolf bite: injects a toxic venom into the wound, is extremely lethal to vampires; it will cause them to hallucinate, grow severely weak and go rabid until it kills them; there is a cure for this (usually provided by witches)

-Wood: wounding a vampire with a wooden weapon such as wooden bullets will disable them, and it will take longer for them to heal their injuries; stabbing a vampire through the heart with a wooden stake will result in instant and permanent death

Witches

-Channeling: absorbing energy from another supernatural being, or nature itself

-Potion brewing; Spell casting

-Candles: lit to amplify a witch's spell

-Stones: boosts or binds a witch's spell

-Symbol: seals drawn or written to physically represent spells

-Talisman: used to magnify a witch's power

-Distraction: any distraction can prevent a witch from properly casting a spell

-Fear: can cause a witch to block their own powers

-Grimoire/Black Book: a family journal/spell book that includes magical recipes, rituals, and spells

-Herbs: can be used in spells and potions; can also be used to prevent a witch from practicing magic for a certain amount of time; basically, it's a multipurpose thing

-Mortality: witches are just humans with supernatural powers; they can use their magic to slow down the aging process

-Overexertion: too much magic can lead to unconsciousness, or in extreme cases, death

-Vampires and witches don't get along

-Werewolves and witches have a very neutral relationship

-Witches maintain the balance between vampires and werewolves

Vampire-Werewolf Hybrids

-Simply referred to as a hybrid, or werepire (rarely used)

-Super strength; Super speed; Super agility; Super human senses; Super healing

-Daytime walking: due to their werewolf heritage, hybrids are immune to the lethal effects that UV rays and sunlight have on vampires

-Full moon: due to the vampire part of them, they can't be affected by the full moon, so basically they won't turn unless they want to

-Control: hybrids have more control over their blood lust, and their werewolf form

-Mind control

-Dream manipulation

-Illusions

-Werewolf bite: they can't be affected by it, but their bite is still lethal to others

-Lie detection

-Broken neck: breaking a hybrid's neck will results in the Hybrid's unconsciousness

-Heart extraction/Decapitation/Set on fire: all result in instant death

-Wood/silver: both affect hybrids, but they only neutralize

-During a solar eclipse, hybrids become entranced by the moon, and transform

Psychics

-Teleportation

-Aura reading: the ability to perceive energy fields surrounding people, places, or things 

-Clairvoyance

-Mediumship: ability to see and talk to dead people

-Telekinesis: ability to move objects with mind

-Telepathy: ability to hear thoughts and read minds; also the ability to go inside someone's head to communicate with them, and sense their emotions

-Eyes glow white when a psychic touches an object (with supernatural history, or paranormal energy), and has a vision of the future

-Have the ability to resist mind control and possession

-Ability to connect with ghosts

Tribrids

-Siphoning: the rare ability to absorb magic 

-Unstable powers (probably due to the fact that the werewolf gene causes uncontrollable anger, which can lead to a tribrid losing control over their magic)

-Vampire gene causes dark magic

Edited by foreverlazy - 7 years ago
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept
werewolves,vampires,witches,hybrids and tribrids different
normally its only werewolf Vampire thing but i love the addition
looking forward for the story
do continue soon
and pm me on updates
foreverlazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_tara

seem interesting

Thank you! ðŸ˜Š
foreverlazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taarey17

interesting concept

werewolves,vampires,witches,hybrids and tribrids different
normally its only werewolf Vampire thing but i love the addition
looking forward for the story
do continue soon
and pm me on updates

Yeah, I was watching vampire diaries, so I just thought "Ah heck, why not?"
I'm glad you like my idea. 😊
I'll try to update as soon as possible.
And yes, I will PM you. 
Edited by White_Flower - 8 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wahoo this is interesting vrimar
In new character niceee looking
Forward btw why ALL your stry have
So many character roles it's difficult to
Remember everyone girl uff
foreverlazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raddhi

Wahoo this is interesting vrimar
In new character niceee looking
Forward btw why ALL your stry have
So many character roles it's difficult to
Remember everyone girl uff

It'll be interesting, I'll give you that.
I know, all my stories have a lot of characters, but this one actually has the least amount of characters. Aren't you proud?
foreverlazy thumbnail

Thank you.
NidaJavid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Intrstng concept update soon
foreverlazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NidaJavidTaaRey