Replacing Rajeev Khandelwal

piyabawri1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know I have been that nagging member who kept posting about decreasing the talk about KTH. But i just saw this online and couldn't silence my disbelief. Someone wrote an article on KTH being remade and the actors who would replace the former cast. Apparently KP is an apt replacement for Rajeev Khandelwal as Sujal. It's the new joke of the century. I was laughing out loud as I read it. Here is the link:
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actors-who-can-be-cast-in-kahiin-to-hoga-if-it-is-again-remade-today-with-current-tv-actors/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BedouinMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KTH is not being remade dear. This article talks about only a proposition. 'IF' ever KTH is remade, the writer of this article wants the following actors to be a part of it. I dont think anyone will dare to remake KTH, specially after the disaster that happened post Rajeev's exit.

As far as being Sujal is concerned, a lot of Rajeev went into Sujal. So even the industry's best actor (for me its Rajeev though) shall not be able to fit into this role.

But Karan Patel is atleast a better suggestion than Arhaan Behl, whom I saw someone had suggested on twitter in reference to this same article.
diksha2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever, KTH is being remade or not KP can certainly not replace RK, We all knw where KP stands in front of RK, yes KP is a good actor, bt no one can bear Rajeev's charms and his acting skills.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Diksha2711

I agree with you 100% KP is also a good actor but can't imagine anyone other than RK as Sujal...
Sweet_wish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only Rajeev can play Sujal
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL the article says IF it was remade with CURRENT ACTORS. No one is saying Rajeev can be replaced.. Read the articles properly dude.

Anyway, Rajeev is a gem and everyone knows No one but him can be sujal. 

Also you think KTH can be ever made again? It will probably tank if it is even thought about being remade. LOL
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey friends,
Its not relevant to the show so refrain from sharing such links. This is Reporters forum hence lets stick to discussion about the show.

Topic closed!