Friendship, Love, & War Author's Note updated pg 97 - Page 76

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi ruva,
Dear it's okay plz take your time nd don't worry about the chapter it was in flow.a short but a nice update..
Plz take care of urself 😊
Wonderful chapter Ruva
I am so sorry that you lost some one close to you😭.May that person's soul rest in peace
Please take care of yourself.take your own time.there is no hurry.
Ruva meri darling Ruva

Update ne dil mera jeeta

Pratap and co are an awesome team
Everyone brings in a set of skills that when combined together will create fireworks and dushmano ka bajega band

Ruva
My fav song that I always hear when I need some inspo or when I'm down and need a boost has these lines

Aate HaiN Log, Jaate HaiN Log, Paani Me Jaise Rele Jaane Ke Baad, Aate HaiN Yaad, Guzare Hue Vo Mele

We have memories which in a way is our real treasure - the real money which makes us richer than any materialistic object.

I'm sorry you lost someone dear to you and am sure that person is looking down upon you from the skies above while reading your awesome story. Cherish the memories and smile because am sure the person wants to you to smile always

Sending you tons of hugs,kisses and strength and love
Take your time

Love you
Garima

Heyy...RuVa...!!!
Hope u r okay now..May u get the strength to get away...But time heals...!
U r just an amazing writer...!!! 😃
The way this story has progressed is just commendable...!!! Awesome concept, better execution...!!!!!
It has nearly everything the bond, trust, understanding, patriotism, passion, drama, action, emotions, romance, suspense...!!! A perfect blend of friendship, love an war...!!!! 👏
It is just soo engrossing...!!!!

Eagerly waiting for the story to unfold further...!!!!!!
Do continue writing such fabulous creations...!!!! Update when u get time...!!!!
Wow wow wow!!
That's so fantastic! The entire plot is really intriguing.
And the reversible chunar was a masterstroke! Hats off girl!

Ive always admired your style. And your effortless portrayal of emotions.

Take care!
Hi ruva
Don't worry take your time.. awesome chapter... getting me on the hinges now... waiting for the code... waiting for the next chapter... lots of love... vibha 
Hello my ever-patient readers!

I know all of you are waiting for the update on Friendship, Love, and War. And I promise I'm working on it. But in the meanwhile - for all those of you who like Aks from this story and have been waiting for him to meet Ruqs - AND for all those of you who aren't waiting for that - I'm posting another short story, with Aks and Ruqs in another modern AU setting - as a thank you for your support and comments, and love for Friendship, Love and War. I'm continually surprised and grateful to you folks for making this possible. So if you get the chance, please read - Good days (and nights) start with coffee and you...

The link for the story is here -
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4773021&PID=139259915&#p139259915

Love and creativity,
RuVa
Can anyone tell me the date of episodes in which Roshani, Jannat, Vishal etc appeared again (mayb for flashback)? actually when serial aired, I was away for my college. n i have started this serial after my mewar trip. Please tell me...
Originally posted by ilayas

Can anyone tell me the date of episodes in which Roshani, Jannat, Vishal etc appeared again (mayb for flashback)? actually when serial aired, I was away for my college. n i have started this serial after my mewar trip. Please tell me...

I think they'd shooted only for an Independence Day video by Sony TV.😆
Please update the rest of the ff