Reporters

Kaya OS - Fallen Stranger - Imp note - Page 4

sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This is for NRGANATRA... and Manyata5 ... on their request...

Madam ye aapkeliye... (Madam this is for you) ...peon gave a bunch of roses and a card...

"Ananya madamji... Aapke saath guzaare hue waqt hum hamesha yaad rakenge..." (ananya Madam, the time spent with you will always remain in my thoughs)...card had only one line...

Kabir saw peon give her roses n card... He fumed... Is she doing it again... he thought...

He rushed to her desk and held her tightly...

Tumne firse wahi Mazak karne ki sochi bhi kaise...(how could you even think of doing this prank again)... he pushed her hard to wall and muttered angrily...

Mei.. meine kya kiya hai sir... (What did I do sir)... she asked completely confused...

Ye rose... Pehele wo letters ab ye roses ha... (these roses... first letter and now roses is it...) he asked taking the bunch of roses and throwing it far...

Par sir... wo meine nahi ki hai... pata nahi...(But sir... Its not me... I don't know...)

Enough Miss Kashyap...
his eyes were literally spitting fire balls...

Sir trust me... ye maine nahi ki hai.. aap chahe tho handwriting check kijiye...(I did not do this... if u need u can check handwriting)...she said... tears ready to spill out...

Kabir let her go and ran his fingers on his hair frustrated...

Whats wrong with me... he thought... after escaping successfully from rebels Kabir had become very possessive about Ananya...

He had feared first time in his life when those rebels tried to misbehave with Ananya...

His blood boiled in anger thinking of those minutes... He knew he would not be able win if he got into physical fight with those people... he had smartly planned escape from there...

But his feelings for Ananya had changed... He was protective about her... or rather more protective about her...

Who the hell is this... he threw the card...

Sir... its ok...pls ignore it... Ananya tried to calm him...

Kabir left without answering...

Ananya smiled at his gesture... she had seen a different shades of Kabir in last few days...

Kabir's anger was on peak these days... Ananya continue getting flowers daily...

Ananya and Trisha giggled at Kabir's frustration...

He had repeated the whole act of comparing the handwriting with all his colleagues... but no luck...

One fine day when they were alone in KKN Ananya's cell buzzed... unknown number...

Ananya madamji... ... It's the same stranger... she knew... only he calls her like that... her look alerted Kabir

Kaun ho aap... (who are you) .. she asked... Kabir put her phone on speaker...

Hum jo bhi hai... lekin aapke deewane jaroor hai... humhara mulakat boht choti thi... lekin iss choti si mulakath me hi aapne humhara dil churaliya... (whoever I am... but I'm your lover for sure... We met for a very short duration... but in that short meeting itself you stole my heart)...he said...

He clenched his jaws... how dare he...

He was about to shout at the caller when Ananya stopped him...

Mujhe aapse milna hai... (I want to meet you) she said...

Kabir was shocked...Are you serious... he asked her in very low voice...

Ananya winked at him and continued...

Kahan milna hai... (where to meet) she asked...

Jahan aap chahe... (wherever you wish to)... he said smiling...

Teek hai... CCD me millthe hai... (Ok... lets meet at CCD).. she disconnected the call...

Are you out of mind Ananya... kissi bhi ajnabee se aaise hi milne jaathi ho... (You meet even unknown ppl) Kabir yanked her...

Calm down sir... usse milungi tho usse samja paungi na ki jo wo kar raha hai wo teek nahi... (Only if I meet him I'll be able to convince him that whatever he is doing is wrong)

Aur agr wo pagal nikla tho... tumhe khatre me khudne me maza aatha hai kya... (But what if he is mad... do u like getting into trouble... )

Don't worry sir... I can take care of myself...
she replied

Haan I knw how well you take care of yourself... I'm coming with you too...

Aap... aap kyun aayenge mere date pe... (why do you want to come on my date)...
by the time she realized her mistake it was late...

Kabir pushed her to the wall and pinned both her hands above her head...

Date... tho ye aapka date hai Miss Kashyap... (so is this your Date Miss Kashyap) he growled...

Yes... no.. no sir... Ananya tried to speak but word did not come out of her mouth...

Her throat went dry... she had awakened the sleeping lion...

Me aapke saath aa raha hun and that's final... (I'm coming with you and that's final)... he whispered bringing his lips just a millimeter away from her lips...

Ananya felt her heart stopped beating...

Kabir left her and moved when he heard someone come ...

Ananya and Kabir were waiting for the stranger in CCD...

Abhi tak aaya kyun nahi... (why has he not come yet)... she said looking at her watch...

Badi besabri se intezaar ho raha hai... apne date ka... (you are very eager to meet your date)... Kabir mocked her...

Mujhe jalan ki bhu kyun aa rahi hai... sir kuch jal raha hai kya... (I feel something is burning... Is something burning sir)... she asked him sarcastically...

Me kyun jalnelaga... (why will I burn)... he sat straight asking waiter to get two coffee...

Sir agar wo aaya tho.. (sir if he comes)...

Aaya tho usse bhi coffee order karenge...(we will order coffee for him too)...
Kabir smirked...

Very funny... Ananya turned her face and started looking out...

In few mins coffee came...

It was raining outside... Ananya loved enjoying coffee in raining season...

Suddenly she felt Kabir's hand approaching her face...

She pulled herself back...

Wo... tumhare lips pe coffee ke nishaan hai.. (On your lips.. coffee mark) he said smiling...

Kahan.. yahan.. (where... here... ) she tried wiping...

Ruko me kartha hun...(Wait let me clean)... He held her face gently and wiped the mark at the corner of her lips...

Ananya face turned red... Kabir bent further and kissed the corner of her lips...

They were not aware that a pair of eyes had watched them silently...

He moved out of CCD wiping his tears...

Ananya's cell buzzed... Unknown number...

Aap aaye nahi.. (you didn't come...)she asked as soon as she received the call...

Me aaya tha.. aur aapko dekha bhi... mujhe pata hai aap kissi aur se pyaar karthe ho... Issliye socha hum aapko ajnabee hi rahenge...hamesha (I came and saw you too... I know you love someone else... so I thought I better be a stranger to you always...)he said and disconnected the call forever...Edited by sowmyap03 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
so cute os.
and passionate too.
it will a treat to see kabir this much protective and possessive in the show.
loved this os.Edited by krazykaju - 8 years ago
vaishuarshi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So  sad for the stranger but he is a good  man(stranger)😊
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

kitni der tak res karke rakegi...
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail