Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjaana70 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Today is a big day for both Nishant and Kanan as they are going to be officially of each other . Tanu, Bheem , Baali takes Kanan with them for shoppping whereas Nishant was busy in his office.Kanan chooses dress for Tanu, Bheem and Bali , for buaji , Nishant and herself . Tanu liked the taste of Kanan very much . They paid up the bill and leaves from there.

In the evening , guests began to arrive at Saxena mansion.Buaji with Bheem and Bali was busy in welcoming the guests whereas Tanu was helping Kanan in dressing herself.Nishant was in office as usual.
Somebody asks Buaji for Nishant and Kanan and buaji asks Bali to dial Nishant's no.
Nishant was still in office when his phone rangs.
Nishant: Hello. Haan Buaji.
Buaji: Nishant tu abhi tak office mein hi hai aur yahan mehmaan aane shuru ho gaye hain.
Nishant: Haan buaji, woh main bas nikal hi raha tha.
Buaji: Nikal raha tha nahi, abhi nikal .
Nishant: Ok ok Buaji. Main abhi nikalta hoon.
Saying this, Nishant leaves from there .

Meanwhile Kanan was ready in a red lehanga- choli amd was looking like an absolute angel.
Tanu: Wow Kanan, maine to socha hi nhi tha ki meri hone wali chachi itni sundar hogi.
Kanan was blushing after hearing that.
Tanu: Sach mein , aaj to chachu tumhe dekhkar flat ho hi jayenge.
Kanan: Waise tumne phone kiya tha. Kahan hain Nishant.
Tanu: Haan, baali ne phone kiya tha. Chachu office se nikal gaye hain. Bas pahunchte hi honge. Waise how r u feeling.
Kanan: It's feeling great. Aaj mujhe lag raha hai ki mera poora pariwaar mere saath hai. Aur mujhe kya chahiye. Main bahutkhush hoon , isliye nahi ki mujhe Nishant jaisa jeewansathi milne jaa raha hai, balki isliye ki aaj mujhe mera poora pariwaar mil jayega.
Tanu: I know Kanan. We too love u.
Both of them smiles.
Tanu: Arre baap re. Main to bhool hi gayi. Mujhe bhi to tiayaar hona hai.
Saying this, Tanu leaves from there and at the same time Kanan cell rangs.
Kanan: Hello. Hi Reeva. Where r u.
Reeva(Roshni Chopra aka Reeva from Kavyanjali aka Piya from Kasam se): I am in london.
Kanan: What? Still in london. Par tumne to kaha tha ki tum meri engagement par jaroor aaogi.
Reeva: Haan yaar kaha to tha par kya karein ? Kaam hi kuch aisa nikal aaya. U know these modelling assignments.
But i promise, deepawli mein tere saath hi manaungi.
Kanan: I understand Reeva. But kitna accha hota agar tum yahan hoti.Mera koi bhi dost yahan nahi hai.Par never mind.
Reeva: Ya Kanan. But i am so happy for u. All the best for your new life
Kanan: Thanks Reeva.
Saying this, they both cuts the phone.
Kanan starts thinking about Reeva and her friendship . They were childhood friends. After their schooling Reeva leaves for Shimla with her parents . After 5 years, they again meet at a press confrence as Reeva has become a supermodel and Kanan a rock star. They shared all their moments and Kanan got to know that Reeva has gone thorugh a failed relationship during her college days as she was very career oriented but she never told the name of the person she was in love with and Kanan too not triedto know about him.After one year, Reeva leaves for London and Kanan gets busy in her life.
Suddenly she heard Nishant's voice outside and her heart starts beating with double speed.She has never thought that she is going to get engaged to Nishant someday, but now she is going to be his wife and she was very happy not because she loves him, but because he is the person who understands her truly and apart from being a very good human being, he is very honest in his relationships. He had never hided anything from Kanan.

Buaji was scolding Nishant for coming late.
Buaji: Ye koi waqt hai Nishant apni hi sagai nmein aanne ka. Sab mehmaan aa gaye hain aur jiski engagement hai uska pata hi nahi. Kam se kam aaj to office chhod deta.
Nishant: I am really sorry Buaji. Par main kya karta .Office mein kaam hi itna jyada tha.
Buaji : Theek hai beta lekin tujhe ye to sochnachahiye tha ki... Khair chhod. Ab jaa jaldi se upar jaakar taiyaar ho ja . (Then looking at his face carefully and his grown up beard): Aur ye kya dewdas jaisa bhes bana rakha hai. Jaakar apna huliya bhi theek kar lena.
Nishant: Ok ok Buaji. Just give me two minutes.
Saying this , he goes into his room and Buaji again gets busy with the guests.
Nishant directly goes into Bathroom and shaves off his beard.He looks at his face as he was clean shaved πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› . As he came out of bathroom , he finds Tanu in front of her with the sherwani Kanan has finalised for him.
Nishant:Kya hua Tanu. Aise kya dekh rahi ho?
Tanu: Oh chachu. You r looking so young. Beleive me, agar main aapke time par hoti to jaroor aapse shaadi kar leti.
Nishant(smiling): Accha(Then looking her in an indian outfit)Waise tum bhi aaj kaafi sundar lag rahi ho.
Tanu: hai na. Ye dress Kanan ne pasand ki hai mere liye.
Nishant:Really. I must say, she is having a very good sense of dressing(Then looking at the sherwani)Aur ye.
Tanu: Arre, main to ye dena hi bhool gayi.
Saying this, she hands over the sherwani to Nishant.
Tanu: Ye bhi Kanan ne aapke liye pasand kiya hai. Aapke paas to time tha hi nahi shopping ke liye. Ab jaldi se ise pehaniye aur neeche aa jaiye.
Saying this, she leaves the room.Nishant looks at the cream colour sherwani and smiles.
After sometime Nishant was downstairs talking to his staff and business associates.He was looking just fab πŸ˜› πŸ˜› in a cream colour sherwani.
Buaji called Bheem and asks her to bring Kanan downstairs.Bheem goes into the room and returns with Tanu and Bali . They all were bringing Kanan together downstairs. As Kanan was coming downstairs, Nishant looks at her and his eyes got stucked on her. She was looking so pretty πŸ˜› in an indian dress without too much makeup . She too looked at Nishant and praised her choice in her mind.
Now Nishant and Kanan were infront of each other. They looked at each other and smiled.
Buaji: Kanan beta. Nishant ko ring pehnao.
Kanan takes his hand in her hand and slips a ring in his finger.
The hall was filled with sounds of cheers and applauds.
Nishant too slips his ring in her finger and once again the environment becomes lively with cheers and applauds . Nishant and Kanan again looked at each other and smiled . They don't have any need to say anything to ech other as there eyes were sufficent to do that.
They both touched Buaji's feet and Buaji hugged them both and gave them blessings.
Ok guys, there's much more, that i will continue in my next part. Please don't forget to add your valueable comments 😊   
HITENGAURI FAN thumbnail
Hi friend,well I think its perfect.Everything is in its place.From my side there is no scope for improvement.Indeed you have written a very good story on our beloved HGT.Sweet and short,Thanks.
Anjaana70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HITENGAURI FAN

Hi friend,well I think its perfect.Everything is in its place.From my side there is no scope for improvement.Indeed you have written a very good story on our beloved HGT.Sweet and short,Thanks.

Thanku o much buddy. I must say u r a regular reader of my fanfic and your comments really encourges me a lot to write my best.😊

Anjaana70 thumbnail
The party was inits full flow and everybody was enjoying every bit of it.Nishant and Kanan were standing together and enjoying every bit of it.
Nishant:Kanan.
Kanan: Haan Nishant.
Nishant: Aaj aap sachmuch bahu sundar lag rahi hain.Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap indian outfit mein itni acchi lagengi.
This is the first time that Nishant has openly praised Kanan and she was feeling out of this world after hearing that.
Kanan(blushingly): Thanks Nishant.Waise aaj aap bhi bahut acche lag rahe hain.
Nishant: Really? Waise ye sherwani bhi aapne hi pasand ki hai aur isse pehle mujhe pata hi nahi tha ki main sherwani mein itna accha lag sakta hoon.
Kanan has nothing to say after that.
At the same time Tanu get the mike and announces
Tanu: Ok ok ladies and gentleman . Ab ek special item aap sab ke liye. Ab hum sabki pyaari rockstar Kanan ek song gayengi.
Kanan was like", what". I am not going to sing anything today .
But Tanu insisted: Please Kanan aaj tumhari zindagi ka itna bada din hai, aaj to tumhe kuch gaana hi padega.
Kanan was constantly refusing when Buaji and Nishant too forced her to sing and Kanan agreed.
Kanan(taking the mike): Theek hai. But let me warn . Maine aaj tak sirf fast gaane hi gaaye hain. This is for the first time i am going to sing a slow song.
Tanu: Ok ok anything Kanan.Anything u want.
Kanan smiles and sings the song form the film Dosti.

Zindagi her kadam ek sitam dha rahi thi, aur tum aaye -4
Har khushi saath mera chhod kar jaa rahi thi, aur tum aaye ,aur tum aaye-2
door door tak pheli thi tanhaiyan,
paas thi sirf yaadon ki parchayyiyan
Pharsh pe ek ek shheshe ki tarah chhotke
Main bikherne hi wali thi bas tootke
Bebasi har kdam ek sitam dha rhai thi Aur tum aaye , aur tum aaye-2
Zindagi her kadam ek sitam dha rahi thi, aur tum aaye -4
Har khushi saath mera chhod kar jaa rahi thi, aur tum aaye ,aur tum aaye-2

Kanan finishes the song and everybody clapped from their hearts . Kanan smiled and hands over the mike back to Tanu and goes from there and stands besides Nishant who also praised her from his heart.
Tanu: Wow, that was great Kanan. I must say. Tum jitna acche se fast song gaati ho, utne hi perfection se slow song bhi ga sakti ho.And that's wh i nhave no hesitation in saying this u r my idol from today.Aur ab Nishant chachu ki baari. Ab unhe bhi to batana padega ki woh Kanan ke liye kya feel karte hain.
Nishant smiles and takes the mike from Tanu.
Nishant: Well, first of all i ma not going to sing a song beause i am such a bad singer ki jab main bathroom mein bhi gaata hoon to saare sheeshe toot jaate hain.
I hope aap log mera gaana sunne ka risk nahi lenge.
Everybody starts laughing after heaing that.
Nishant: Lekin i must say. Main jaroor bataunga ki Kanan ki meri zindagi mien kya jagah hai.(Looking at Kanan)Kanan ye aapke liye hain
Dil Ki Dahleez pe Koi gum na ho,
Hamari ye doste kabhe kam na ho,
Aapko jahan ki sari khushiyan mile,
Bhale hi us khushi mein hum ho na ho

Everybody starts clapping after heaing that
Nishant:
ankhoon ki roshni baney ho tum,
hooton ki baat baney ho tum,
din raat jisey soch tey hain hum,
woh yaad baney ho tum,
kaisey tumien batayien,
hamari har dhadkan ki saans baney ho tum....

Tanu: Wow chachu wow. Great.
Kanan was stunned.She was totally surprised by Nishant's new avataar. She was just looking at Nishant. Nishant too feel that how he was able to say such shayaries when he is not sure that he is in love with Kanan or not. He looks at Kanan who was totally flattered by his shayaries
> He found Kanan so happy that he don't want to disturb her happiness. He too feels that he is gradually falling for Kanan. He too smiles lookig at her. After some more enjoyment, the function was over and everybody goes to bed.

Edited by Yug-Deepika - 17 years ago
Anjaana70 thumbnail
Sleep was miles away from Kanan's eyes. She was feeling so happy for the first time in her life thinking that there is such a person who loves her . She was trying to sleep but Nishant words were continously sounding in her ears.
She gets up from her bed and heads towards Nishant's room. She found the door of Nishant's room open . She looked here and there if somebody was watching her. Becoming assured of not being watched by anybody , she slowly creeps off into Nishant's room. Nishant was sleeping on his bed. She moves towards his bed and at the same time Nishant wakes up.
Nishant: kaun.. Kaun hai.
Kanan was like as she was caught redhanded doing something wrong.
Nishant puts on the light and found Kanan there.
Nishant: Arre Kanan aap yahan. Aur is waqt.
Kanan: Woh .... Nishant... main.....
Nishant: Haan haan kahiye.... Kuch kaam tha....
Kanan: Woh Nishant main... actually mujhey neend nahi aa rahi thi.
Nishant: Kyun kya hua. Aapki tabiyat to theek hai.....
Kanan(trying to find an excuse):Woh actually haan . Mera sir thoda dard kar raha tha. To maine socha ki aapke paas koi tablet...ho to.....
Nishant: Haan haan ek minute.
Saying this, Nishant checks his wardrobe and founds a tablet whereas Kanan kept looking at him.
Nishant: Ye lijiye(He gives tablet to Kanan)Waise sar mein dard to hona hi tha . Subah se aap sare arrangements mein jo lagi thai. But i must say Kanan. Saare arrangements perfect the. Par aapne bilkul bhi aaram nahi kiya. Isliye shayad aapki tabiyat kharaab ho gayi hai.Chinta mat kariye, isse aapka dard do minute mein gaayab ho jayega.kahye to main aapko aapke room tak chhod doon.
Kanan: Nahi it's ok Nishant. Main chali jaaongi. Goodnight.
Nishant(smiling): Goodnight Kanan. Waise koi aur problem ho to mujhey jaroor bataieyega.
Kanan: Ok Nishant.
Saying this, Kanan leaves from there whereas Nishant again goes to sleep.
Kanan reaches into her room, looks at the tablet and starts smiling nodding her head. She thought that how can a a guy be so innocent and gentle but she thought that this gentleness and innocence has made her to lone Nishant more. Thinking this, she too slips into sleep.     πŸ˜Š
HITENGAURI FAN thumbnail
Well thanks! and yes i always look forward to reading your wonderful fanfic,u know how crazy i m abt our HGT.Anyways i really thought that you would finish it today itself but its good that you r not trying to rush it.Hopefully we will see a happy ending soon.Bye.
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow! i love this FF and i know who Reeva used to love! plz cont soon..
Anjaana70 thumbnail
thanku so much for the lovely commnets guys
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
that again was GREAT! very original too πŸ˜›
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just caught up and must i say WOW!! i love this story. its so different.. i usually add predictions whenever i can so here it is..

i think reeva is the girl nishant loved before but relationship failed!!!

im so ritee so dont say im not.. πŸ˜†

continue sooonn