this isnt "a very big on content" based show either though shreya?😆
its just a lighthearted comedy - isme kya change karenge?😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

this isnt "a very big on content" based show either though shreya?😆

its just a lighthearted comedy - isme kya change karenge?😆

They changed some other show too...Khel Qismat Ka. Looks like they are going to happily edit anything. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Hiroo, I cant see the pic! 😔 Post Again Na! 😃 And Yaaayy! They started showing sum promos! 😳 Hiroo, I told ya Before Fawadoo luks Hawtt even as that dark, rugged Asghar too. And He is Zindagi's Asset! 😆 They'll promote him Ultra Hot! 😉 Which he knows he is..☺️ Gosh! Feels are cuming back again! ☺️☺️

it was a video actually..where fawad's character is dreaming about dance with sanam's..and he is not in his usual rustic look from the show, but "fawadkhan" wala handsome look in his dream😆

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 8 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

They changed some other show too...Khel Qismat Ka. Looks like they are going to happily edit anything. 

khel qismat ka was a pretty cranky show and wierd one, whatever I saw of it in its first few epis..so no idea what was the purpose..did they edit it and pull it off air sooner..maybe coz it wasnt working on trps anyway?😕

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

khel qismat ka was a pretty cranky show and wierd one, whatever I saw of it in its first few epis..so no idea what was the purpose..did they edit it and pull it off air sooner..maybe coz it wasnt working on trps anyway?😕

No idea Hiral. I saw a thread on it. They basically edited it so much that they changed the ending itself. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
hmm..chaley kya kar saktey hai🤔 as far as I see it, this is a fun show with crazy characters and a prequel to aaina ka dulhan ka one, which was retained as is, with a happy ending right?..so dont really see anything controversial or any point in editing anything here🤔
if anything ive heard some punjabi words and hence the humour maybe tough to understand😕 

+++++++
anyho its just good to see fawad on TV..and this is one show ive personally not watched online..so dekhe what zindagi does with it😕
TheRager thumbnail
True! With this show and Pyaare Afzal...finally something to watch on Zindagi. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
oh yeah they had edited some bits out of silvatein/ shikkan too from the finale episode..basically chopped out some convos between adeel-aamina in the last epi..the editing it out of that too dint make sense honestly..but ending did not exactly change there..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

True! With this show and Pyaare Afzal...finally something to watch on Zindagi. 

I read an IV of executive of zee channel and they did say that they are gona aggressively market zindagi now for the second half of the year..so yeah they definitely need good shows up for telecast big time.its been a dampener for a while now🤔
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

it was a video actually..where fawad's character is dreaming about dance with sanam's..and he is not in his usual rustic look from the show, but "fawadkhan" wala handsome look in his dream😆

Ah That! I've seen that..❤️ He luks Sooo Uberr Hott in Black! ☺️ And those ruffling black hairs..☺️ Tauba! Tauba! Khudaya Khair..☺️ Thats the luk I've often dreamt off when he romances soulfully wid me..☺️