Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF:Our RR~Th#6~Thread 7 link up.(27/7)

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

jithadecent07SoniaGhafooraleyammaanielizaMohisanazrajaRosetteSunshinedeekshasaxena02Sameeksha55Timsey10-Swaranaa-7890..eva-Zey-1Lynn.Blanket.Gigi..pihu.Nabuko.Otoscope.Athens.Ellyshasuneha_pantsivania02-Naiyya-tinamehtaArshi143143sugandhbhawnaMember100LivesInHopesankadevi25barbi21sangeethbalavaughnsilverleavesanisa79subi27welcomebroChotiDesiGirlARSHI_FAN111likeNoOtherFleurDeJuilletlujainshaikhkulfi89ManKiBaathhiralnehalDevdasiSinghthakurpreetiParud26pree_28Roop_PgreshuAsvatimayurisb80gowri_19sakhter90Cara86disco_divaNavyaKavya30kaira101arshi_sarunSS88Sweety012345kavyanjali08GayurajCutemithra-Disenchanted-sayari_sanki99KhwabonKiRanicustodian75Lily30deepselsuji5.ButterCup.aaliah3108aglaeca9Titaliya1234varsha2KDfarheen75desisweetheart9rashikaJaz1990drunkiiebabejasminerahulSPraba..Anita..Arjuhisisranogillyoga123seeta_naips..Jyoti...LadyHitler.Happytwinklebokul

Related Videos

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

jithadecent07aleyammaSoniaGhafoor1sarunfananielizaMohisaganeshamsknazrajaRosetteSunshinesuneha_pantsivania02Sameeksha55Timsey10-Swaranaa-7890..eva-Zey-1Lynn.Blanket.Gigi..pihu.qutar.Nabuko.Otoscope.Athens.Pythenia.Irindinas.Monastery.Acropolis55.Psaras-Varisilous.HttYah.Bistrot.Mycanos.-Acra-Bluemosk.Ayasohiya.Ellysha-Naiyya-tinamehtaArshi143143sugandhbhawnaMember100LivesInHopesravanthi93vaughnvelvetscarfanisa79ARSHI_FAN11subi27DevdasiSinghlujainshaikhwelcomebroChotiDesiGirlFleurDeJuilletkulfi89ManKiBaathhiralnehalthakurpreetiParud26pree_28Roop_Psakhter90greshuAsvatimayurisb80gowri_19disco_divaCara86kaira101henamaniNavyaKavya30Sweety012345kavyanjali08-Disenchanted-sayari_sanki99SS88GayurajKhwabonKiRaniCutemithradeepselsuji5.ButterCup.Titaliya1234varsha2KDLily30custodian75aglaeca9farheen75desisweetheart9rashikajasminerahulSPraba..Anita..drunkiiebabeArjuhisis.LadyHitler.Happytwinkleranogillseeta_naips..Jyoti..yoga123bokul

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

SoniaGhafoor1sarunfanMohisanazrajaRosetteSunshineSameeksha55Timsey10-Swaranaa-7890..eva-Zey-1Lynn.Blanket.Gigi..pihu.qutar.Nabuko.Otoscope.Athens.Pythenia.Irindinas.Monastery.Acropolis55.Psaras-Varisilous.HttYah.Bistrot.Mycanos.-Acra-Bluemosk.Ayasohiya.Sultanahmet.Kusadasi-Ellyshasuneha_pantanj_lek-Naiyya-sugandhbhawnaMember100LivesInHopeArshi143143tinamehtathakurpreetiParud26hiralnehalfirsttimeherekulfi89pree_28ZeehanawelcomebroChotiDesiGirllujainshaikhtinklebysilverleavesanisa79FleurDeJuilletARSHI_FAN11san.sanju00sakhter90Cara86TaujooMadihaAsvatigreshuRoop_Psayari_sanki99CutemithraGayurajkavyanjali08NavyaKavya30arshi_sarunrashikaaaliah3108aglaeca9suji5varsha2KDLily30Titaliya1234custodian75deepselranogill.LadyHitler.HappytwinkledrunkiiebabeSPrabaArjuhisisyoga123seeta_naips..Jyoti..jasminerahulbokul

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

shree576jithaaleyammaSoniaGhafoor1sarunfandailysoapfan1MohisanazrajaRosetteSunshinedeekshasaxena02Sameeksha55Timsey10-Swaranaa-7890..eva-Zey-1Lynn.Blanket.Gigi..pihu.qutar.Nabuko.arnimainduOtoscope.Athens.Pythenia.Irindinas.Monastery.Acropolis55.Psaras-Varisilous.HttYah.Bistrot.Mycanos.-Acra-Bluemosk.Ayasohiya.Sultanahmet.401402.Kusadasi-Ellyshasuneha_pant-Naiyya-Arshi143143sugandhbhawnaMember100LivesInHopetinamehtathakurpreetiParud26kulfi89hiralnehalfirsttimehereDevdasiSinghtinklebylujainshaikhsilvercloud1980pree_28ChotiDesiGirlARSHI_FAN11FleurDeJuilletvelvetscarfsilverleavesanisa79subi27Cara86sakhter90TaujooMadihaarshifan04AsvatigreshuRoop_Psayari_sanki99CutemithraGayurajkavyanjali08SS88ranjanatripathiarshi_sarunhenamaniNavyaKavya30rashikafarheen75desisweetheart9Titaliya1234varsha2KDcustodian75Lily30aglaeca9aaliah3108suji5.ButterCup.deepselHappytwinkle.LadyHitler.ranogillyoga123seeta_naips..Jyoti..ArjuhisisdrunkiiebabeSPraba..Anita..jasminerahulbokul

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

jithaaleyammaSoniaGhafoor1sarunfanMohisaganeshamskaish13nazrajaRosetteSunshinesuneha_pantSameeksha55Timsey10-Swaranaa-7890..eva-Zey-1Lynn.Blanket.Gigi..pihu.qutar.Nabuko.arnimainduOtoscope.Athens.Pythenia.Irindinas.Monastery.Acropolis55.Psaras-Varisilous.HttYah.Bistrot.Mycanos.-Acra-Bluemosk.Ayasohiya.Sultanahmet.401402.Kusadasi-Ellysha-Naiyya-tinamehtaArshi143143sugandhbhawnaMember100LivesInHopemankad98vaughnvelvetscarfARSHI_FAN11silverleavesanisa79welcomebroChotiDesiGirlFleurDeJuilletsubi27tinklebylujainshaikhkulfi89DevdasiSinghthakurpreetipavinitishivParud26pree_28Roop_PgreshuTaujooMadihaCara86kaira101henamaniNavyaKavya30Gayurajarshi_sarunSweety012345Cutemithrakavyanjali08-Disenchanted-sayari_sanki99SS88custodian75Lily30aaliah3108aglaeca9deepselTitaliya1234suji5.ButterCup.varsha2KDfarheen75desisweetheart9rashikadrunkiiebabeSPraba..Anita..Arjuhisisranogillseeta_naips..Jyoti..yoga123.LadyHitler.Happytwinklejasminerahulbokul

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Chapter Forty-Six: Invisible War

*...*...*

Glancing between Myrah and Rudra, Naksh stopped to watch Myrah wondering what was running through her head...And what did he say for her mood to suddenly turn quiet. Feeling there were some issues between Rudra and Myrah, Naksh decided to back off a bit not wanting to really intrude. He smiled gently nudging her. Myrah blinked before looking to him realizing she hadn't said anything. 

Naksh softly: "You ok?"

Myrah nodded then glancing at Rudra before looking down at the streams in her hands to untangle them. 

Naksh: "You know...*coughs dramatically* that's one of the benefits of being a friend."

Myrah frowned with eyes on her work: "What?"

Naksh smirked looking at her: " You can tell me anything. Yeah? "

Myrah paused and looked to Naksh who smiled reassuringly at her: "Because that's what friends do. Tell each others problem when they need someone to speak to...Knowing the other would understand and maybe...try to help. Yeah?"

Myrah stared at Naksh in wondering how he knew she was troubled by something. She was truly touched by his kind words and knew then Naksh would be a really good friend indeed. 

Myrah smiled nodding: " Yeah. "

Naksh suddenly sighed and got up: " Well come on then! These things won't magically get put up themselves."

He held out his hand to her making her look at it and smile taking it as he pulled her up from where she was.

~

In the kitchen, Paro and Maitilli were just finishing the sweet dishes to serve out to everyone for the day. Paro glancing at Meera in the high chair smiled before taking a small ball of laddoo and going over to give it to her. Meera happily chewed and sucked on it making Paro smile. Maitilli finishing the last of the laddoo's placed them beautifully in a dish. She glanced at Paro playing with Meera and grinned seeing Meera's eyes happily watching Paro as she talked to her. 

Maitilli pouted with a smile: " What's this? My little sister and daughter are quietly eating laddoo's behind my back?"

Paro grinned stroking Meera's cheek: "She wanted to eat her Mumma's delicious sweets. Hain na?"

As Meera giggled away, Maitilli's hands paused at the dishes as she quietly felt herself remembering a time when she was constantly taunted by Mohini for being childless. She remembered when she couldn't even voice her wish of adopting either. Until Paro came that is. 

Paro gently: "Jija I've seen you adore Meera more than anything. It's really lovely to see that bond between mother and child."

Maitilli gently: " Vo...Meera isn't my biological child Parvati.."

Paro paused staring at Meera.

Maitilli awkwardly: " Samrat and I adopted Meera just over a year ago-"

Paro stood up then and turned to Maitilli with a smile: "That doesn't change the fact that you're her mother."

Maitilli stared at Paro surprised that she wasn't shocked or taken aback. She looked happy and joyful as...as her own Parvati would have been remembering all. Maybe deep down Paro knows...She remembers. 

Maitilli smiled wiping a tear: "I sometimes wonder if I'm loving her enough as her real mother wou-"

Paro went up to Maitilli shaking her head while putting her hands on her arms.

Paro gently: " Nahi Jija...You're her mother and that's that. God's made her especially for you and you for her. Don't think otherwise. *smiles* She's beautiful just like my Jija. And her eyes are like Samrat bhai-sa's...hain na?"

Maitilli stared at Paro shocked that she noticed and smiled overjoyed nodding looking at Meera as she happily played away by herself. 

It was out of nowhere Sumer energetically sped in with a basket of good while Samrat did the same a little calmer. Sumer sighing heavily from so much work noticed the laddoo's  and other dishes at the side. 

Sumer's eyes gleamed: " Bhabisa? All this? Can we have one?"

He went to pick one up but Samrat stood in the way smiling: "Nope. We still have loads of work to do Sumer. Maitilli will give some out later to everyone. Have one then."

Maitilli and Paro smiled entertained by Sumer's pout as he seemed famished. Dhruv and Koel rushed in too catching the smell of sweetness from far away.

Koel: " Can we have one?!"

Dhruv smiled tugged on Parvati's ghagra gently: " Please can we?"

Paro looking to Maitilli pleadingly, making her laugh and nod. Sumer lifted a hand cutely.

Sumer: " Main bhi?"

Paro nodded giving him one: "Only one extra ok?"
Sumer smiled nodding taking the laddoo happily, while ignoring Samrat's shaking head. He smiled at his brother's silliness before going over to carry Meera. 

Sumer looking at Paro: "Thanks Bhabhi."

Paro frowned: "Ji?"

Sumer looking at her shocked with a mouthful of laddoo looked to the others who stared at him shocked. Sumer gulped before looking to Maitilli.

Sumer smiled: "I mean thanks Maitilli bhabi for making these."

Maitilli smiled awkwardly relieved: " Parvati helped me. Hain na Parvati."

Koel and Dhrv sighed while Paro smiled nodding. Dhruv eating at him hmm-ed at the taste before hugging Parvati's side.

Dhruv: " These taste great Mumma. Thank you."

While everyone smiled finding Dhruv's affection towards his mother sweet, Paro gently stroking his head smiled before hearing Myrah and Naksh's laughter from outside. She glanced up noticing them through the kitchen window putting up the decor with Naksh as usual acting silly along the way. Paro seeing Myrah however, looked down to Dhruv feeling guilty. 

Paro gently: "I told you beta not to call me Mumma.Hmm?"

Everyone in the room became awkward. Their eyes looked to Dhruv's face whose expression saddened instantly. They all couldn't help but feel bad for him. 

Sumer shrugged his shoulders: " So what? Let him call you Mumma na Parvati."

Dhruv looked to his chacha who was taking his side discretely. Koel held Sumer's hand making him look down at her and wink. 

Maitilli seeing this smiled: " I agree Parvati. Itne pyaar-se bularehe hain. Let him call you Mumma Parvati."

Paro smiled at the two and shook her head: " But it's not right though is it Jija."

Maitilli pouted patting Paro's shoulder: "Arre?! You were just saying yourself. Meera calls me Mumma and I'm not her real- "

Paro shook her head gently holding her hand: " That's different Jija. You are Meera's mumma now. How can Dhruv call me Mumma when his real Mumma is here? * holding Dhruv's face* Myrah loves Dhruv so much. Yes I love Dhruv sososososo much and I love him this much, then I'm sure Myrah's love for Dhruv is unimaginable. Hmm?..*sighs* Mother's love for her child is always different. It's not just by heart, but by essence...it's by instinct."

Maitilli saddened seeing the smile on Dhruv's face which wasn't as bright as before. She discretely nudged Samrat asking him with her eyes to say something. 

Samrat reasoned: " Parvati..What we all mean is that I'm sure Myrah would say the same...that Dhruv calling you Mumma is perfectly fine. He's a child. And if your worried we have a problem, we don't. Believe us."

As Paro smiled at them all, Samrat got a call making him leave putting Meera back in the high chair. Sumer left too hearing Shautabdi yelling his name. Dhruv cheering up held Paro's hand.

Dhruv quietly: " Mumma come play with us?"

Paro smiled gently giving in to him calling her Mumma once and for all. It just felt so right to her and it made her heart all fuzzy and warm. Being led out Paro kissed Meera's cheek once more before leaving with Koel and Dhruv. This however was beadily watched by Mohini with her hands on her hips and a raised eyebrow.

Mohini entered the kitchen full steam ahead towards Maitilli.

Mohini sharply: " Beendini? What was all that? That duwa kumari in our kitchen cooking was she? What did I tell you about keeping away from her?! Everyone else seems to understand but you-"

Maitilli looking away timidly: "Maajisa...Parvati was only helping me-"
Mohini grit her teeth: " I don't care! She's coming in here and fitting in with the family. Have you not thought of what Myrah would be feeling like?! *glancing at Meera* Don't you remember how Myrah helped you acheive your dream of your Meera. What did that Duwa Kumari do?"

It was then something snapped in Maitilli. An injustice that made her heart bleed and anger grow. 

Mohini firmly: "Keep Parvati away from her. The Duwa Kumari didn't do anything and your being all sisterly with her as if-"

Maitilli: "No."

There was silence as Mohini stared at Maitilli while she stared back.

Mohini tilted her head: " What.do.you.mean...no?"

Maitilli took a deep breath facing Mohini with her hands lowered against her lap.

Maitilli: " No Maajisa...I won't keep Paro away from Meera. I won't stay away from her either."

Mohini: " Maitilli you-"

Maitilli emotionally firm: " No Maajisa. No...Meera was Paro's dream as well as mine. Yes, Myrah helped me achieve it in the end, but Paro would have done the same in her place. Myrah wasn't there at the beginning. It was Paro who helped me learn to at least voice my dreams in the first place. It was Paro who was there when no one else was to side with me. Myrah saw the me in a better light when she came into our lives. Paro had seen me when I was all alone in the dark."

And with that Maitilli wiped away a tear and lifted Meera taking her away, leaving Mohini alone in bitter shock.

~

With mid afternoon snacks out the way, Paro was curiously looking for Dhruv as he had left his meal in a rush. Going down the corridor quietly past people working on the house, Paro walked up to Dhruv's bedroom and opened the door a little to see Myrah and Dhruv on the bed with books open between them. Paro closing the door a little watched away as Myrah seemed to be helping Dhruv with homework.

Myrah smiled: " See that wasn't so hard was it. English isn't hard at all Dhruv. You just have to practice and you'll be a wizard at it in no time. This holiday homework is a cinch."

Dhruv smiled nodding listening patiently as they read through the next passage. Paro peering in smiled gently seeing Myrah and Dhruv like this. It made her feel happy inside that Dhruv was cared for so much by Myrah. Paro frowned at herself. Of course she'd care for Dhruv. She's his mother. Why am I thinking like this?! It was also hard to ignore that she herself didn't know English at all so if Dhruv asked her for help, she wouldn't be able to. This deep down niggled at her making her heart feel like a dark cloud of sadness was hovering over. Paro's eyes watered staring at the two, before she smiled glad that Dhruv had a loving supportive mother like Myrah. 

She turned away with a sad smile on her face and went to walk downstairs. Rudra spotting her from downstairs frowned seeing her eyes lost in the distance. His eyes widened as Paro was about to bump into a basket left on the stairs. 

Rudra: "Par-"

Feeling angry that she wasn't paying attention he sped up the stairs in twos just as Paro's step bumped into the basket making her eyes widen and lose her balance. She about the hit the stairs falling forward, closed her eyes and with her hands outstretched. With her eyes tightly shut she soon frowned however not feeling the impact of the stairs hit her. She peaked her eyes open to see Rudra holding her close with his arms round her waist and her hands on his shoulders. She gasped looking to his eyes as they stared back at her with a concerned firm frown.

*...*...*

Next chapter will be up tomorrow afternoon with PMs.
x

Edited by -Zara- - 11 July 2015 at 3:45pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

shree576aleyammaSoniaGhafoordailysoapfan1Mohisaaish13nazrajaRosetteSunshineSameeksha55Timsey107890..eva-Zey-1Lynn.Blanket.Gigi..pihu.qutar.Nabuko.arnimainduOtoscope.Athens.Pythenia.Irindinas.Monastery.Acropolis55.Psaras-Varisilous.HttYah.Bistrot.Mycanos.-Acra-Bluemosk.Ayasohiya.Sultanahmet.401402.Kusadasi-Ellyshasuneha_pantsivania02-Naiyya-Arshi143143tinamehtasugandhbhawnaMember100LivesInHopevaughnvelvetscarfanisa79ARSHI_FAN11FleurDeJuilletlujainshaikhtinklebysan.sanju00welcomebroChotiDesiGirlkulfi89thakurpreetipavinitishivParud26hiralnehalpree_28Roop_PAsvatigreshusakhter90TaujooMadihaCara86NavyaKavya30arshi_sarunSS88kavyanjali08GayurajCutemithra-Disenchanted-sayari_sanki99Sweety012345custodian75aglaeca9Lily30deepselsuji5varsha2KDdesisweetheart9rashikadrunkiiebabe..Anita..seeta_naips..Jyoti..yoga123Happytwinkle.LadyHitler.bokul

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

aleyammaSoniaGhafoorjithaMohisaganeshamskaish13nazrajaRosetteSunshinesivania02Sameeksha55Timsey107890..eva-Zey-1Lynn.Blanket.Gigi..pihu.qutar.Nabuko.arnimainduOtoscope.Athens.Pythenia.Irindinas.Monastery.Acropolis55.Psaras-Varisilous.HttYah.Bistrot.Mycanos.-Acra-Bluemosk.Ayasohiya.Sultanahmet.401402.Kusadasi-Ellyshasuneha_pantMAHI.UMAArshi143143sugandhbhawnaMember100LivesInHopetinamehtavaughnvelvetscarfARSHI_FAN11silverleavesanisa79FleurDeJuilletsan.sanju00ChotiDesiGirlthakurpreetipavinitishivParud26lujainshaikhtinklebyfirsttimeherepree_28Roop_PTaujooMadihaAsvatigreshusakhter90Cara86arshi_sarunNavyaKavya30AsyaloverGayurajSS88kavyanjali08Sweety012345Cutemithra-Disenchanted-sayari_sanki99Lily30deepselcustodian75aglaeca9aaliah3108suji5farheen75varsha2KDdesisweetheart9rashikadrunkiiebabe..Anita..yoga123seeta_naips..Jyoti..Happytwinkle.LadyHitler.bokul

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

aleyammajithaSoniaGhafooraish13nazrajaRosetteSunshineSameeksha55Timsey107890.Lynn.Blanket.Gigi..pihu.qutar.Nabuko.arnimainduOtoscope.Athens.Pythenia.Irindinas.Monastery.Acropolis55.Psaras-Varisilous.HttYah.Bistrot.Mycanos.-Acra-Bluemosk.Ayasohiya.Sultanahmet.401402.Kusadasi-Ellyshasuneha_pantMAHI.UMALivesInHopetinamehtasugandhbhawnaMember100sankadevi25vaughnvelvetscarfanisa79ARSHI_FAN11tinklebylujainshaikhsubi27FleurDeJuilletwelcomebroChotiDesiGirlgprsDevdasiSinghParudfannewthakurpreetiParud26kulfi89pree_28hiralnehalRoop_PAsvatigreshuCara86NavyaKavya30SS88arshi_sarunCutemithra-Disenchanted-sayari_sanki99Sweety012345kavyanjali08custodian75aglaeca9Lily30varsha2KDsuji5farheen75rashikadeepseldrunkiiebabe..Anita..Happytwinkleyoga123seeta_naips..Jyoti...LadyHitler.bokul

Go to top