Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Misshkil MD only told him staffroom doors r open for him ðŸ¤£
last AD had taught her what to say when chamya comes in front of her...she did popat panchi.

Mishkil, I dont think they would have extended the budget for hospital scene, now that they have classroom and college as additional locations.
I guess they are trying to focus on all tracks like ADs office work (he was shown talking over phone with boss for long time), MDs college and Amits health problems.
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If you remember some time back, I have predicted that for stretching the show, some health issues of Vijaya will be shown, thanks to (un)creatives.🤔 Vijaya nahi to Amit hi sahi.😆 Aayega Vijaya ka bhi number zaroor aayega! ðŸ˜†
mishkil88 thumbnail
Dipali you are right but focus shouldn't have been on student at last 10 mins.
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

yes but that wasn't the time as she wanted to leave in a hurry. she shd have ideally avoided him. No teacher will advise student that teacher's room doors are open for a student and esp for such a student.

Mishkil, MD la chamya che attraction kalale tya aadhich tine tyala sangitale hote ki he can come to teachers room if he has any problems, because he is a bright student.
dipalimanish thumbnail

Dipali you are right but focus shouldn't have been on student at last 10 mins.

Mishkil, actually Amit chya health problem madhe phona phoni mule jasti vel ghela. Bakiche actors available nahi aahet na. You must have observed that Vijaya was shown only with Nana. Satish was shown all alone on phone and not with any other actor. Vijaya was not there in Nana-AD-MD scene. AD was shown in office for long time over phone (he didnt even realize that he was getting call from his home on mobile when he is talking to his boss on land line, which is unlike AD). Amit was not there at all. Rest of the actors (college staff and Chamya) have scenes with MD anyways.

Edited by dipalimanish - 8 years ago
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zoey-

If you remember some time back, I have predicted that for stretching the show, some health issues of Vijaya will be shown, thanks to (un)creatives.🤔 Vijaya nahi to Amit hi sahi.😆 Aayega Vijaya ka bhi number zaroor aayega! ðŸ˜†

Kaay re, sagalyana aajari paadnar ka tu. Actually MD college track along with routine Dfamily things would have been enough.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes but that wasn't the time as she wanted to leave in a hurry. she shd have ideally avoided him. No teacher will advise student that teacher's room doors are open for a student and esp for such a student.

Mishkil...I agree with u...infact evn i was like aga timepass kaay karat basli aheys...chamyala maar goli ani nigh tikdun...
but tht would have been if she had not known his infatuation for her...now she is being extra careful with him...
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
The situation is similar to Mera Naam Joker (teenage rishi kapoor falling for  teacher simi grewal and she informs her hubby manoj kumar) but that was shown with RK style erotic contents which wont be the case here. And student was hero while teacher was a side part. Here the case is opposite. But similarities do exist.  Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The situation is similar to Mera Naam Joker (teenage rishi kapoor falling for  teacher simi grewal and she informs her hubby manoj kumar) but that was shown with RK style erotic contents which wont be the case here. And student was hero while teacher was a side part. Here the case is opposite. But similarities do exist. 

Yes Mishkil..AD mentioned Mera Naam Joker ti MD while they were talking abt chamya...

RK style erotiic contents  I will die out of heart attack 
dipalimanish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Yes Mishkil..AD mentioned Mera Naam Joker ti MD while they were talking abt chamya...

RK style erotiic contents  I will die out of heart attack 

Bite was the height of boldness for marathi serial 🤣. I dont think they will show something like that.