Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
TFS..Thanks to urlremoved for lovely pic between on and off screen of kv with his wife n SIL.awww such beautiful pic.
Love all..❤️
But yes..sahil pic n with tj are beautiful n most favourite.
This man is so passionate.❤️
Edited by Hanie - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haayee cant choose which one I love this most  I love them all! He has a different expression in each click! Truly the man who can give a multitude of expressions ⭐️ And looks amazing each time! A photographers delight! Like the article says, Perfect! I love his expression in the second pic as Aahil looking at Sanam and also the one as Karanvir himself looking at TJ the most! The Silsila pose is also heartwarmingly gorgeous!! All three pics are so intense and passionate 😳 I also love the one of SaHil where they are smiling at one another! Truly looking like a royal couple  The two pics of KV and his sister in law are also super cute! Love their bonding 😳 The solo ones and the ones with AG are also really nice! Thank u forum 32 and Vrushali for these awesome clicks! I simply love them all! Cant thank Karanvir Bohra enough for bringing to life my favorite hero till date, Nawab Aahil Raza Ibrahim ❤️ I love both KV and ARI! He is a real sexy, cute and warm human being and also a brilliant actor indeed 👏TFS!!!  Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
halima_zaka thumbnail
wowow love it
halima_zaka thumbnail
awsmz na
halima_zaka thumbnail

Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved all pictures...This one is perfect!! Much more natural looking, and comfortable with themselves and each other rather than 'posing'. They truly look Royal! ❤️

TFS!!

darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. If only Sanam 2 wasn't a vamp on the show, think of the chemistry they could have.