Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mishaarshi

even harshad trap plan white jacket is with nandu... manik shud happen to  see nandu's wardrobe where she has safely store his jackets. 😳 nd little teasing to b followed

I think she did return storeroom vala jacket to Dhruv as Manik refused to take it back🤔
And i think i have seen store room vala kurti during toxic track when they fast forwaded 1 week
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Manik's expression = fandom's general expression in reaction to Nandu ka lipsync😆

PERFECT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

okay :P

WOOHOO! More lolz gifs/edits. Okay these are from episode 206ish. Still watching more. Will upload when I can :-)

lolz shocking! surprising! gifs ;)

I know I shouldn't lol but I just couldn't. Poor Dhruvie. Alternate Universe: Dhruvie was suffering from severe constipation and just couldn't let go. 🤣🤣

"Oh hello, bhai?" lolz

Spot the difference bros!

I LOVE YOU OKAY!!!!

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Shit the constipation level high 🤣 🤣 🤣

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ufffooo Zahi... 😆 The Dhruv gifs... 🤣 Thank God he's gone for the special treatment for the same... 😆😆
The last Manik's one is very cute... 👏
AreYaar thumbnail
Much before PaNi, it was MaNan getting awkward with ppl shipping them :P

Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
shibz thumbnail
It's late n I have to leave but you guys are tempting me to stay with all these old epi talks! I'll come back tomorrow I have quoted like 100s of posts of the prev EDT.. I couldn't reply to those either😳 bye guyz🤗 GN Poo, Mish, Rutu and whoever shares the same time as us😳
Edited by shibz - 8 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Manik's expression = fandom's general expression in reaction to Nandu ka lipsync😆

Kindergarten teacher makes her students learn the lessons well, Anu... 😉😆
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Ufffooo Zahi... 😆 The Dhruv gifs... 🤣 Thank God he's gone for the special treatment for the same... 😆😆

The last Manik's one is very cute... 👏

omg can someone write a lol chapter on Dhruvie and his... constipation attacks hahahahaaha

he says he's gone on a "workshop" really he's trekking around the world trying to find the cure to his shitz. lol hahahahaha
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanFF

I think she did return storeroom vala jacket to Dhruv as Manik refused to take it back🤔
And i think i have seen store room vala kurti during toxic track when they fast forwaded 1 week

No she didnt give it to dhruv ...c her door dhrishti that time ...she keeps maniks jackets haqq se with her only😆😆
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

It's late n I have to leave but you guys are tempting me to stay with all these old epi talks! I'll come back tomorrow I have quoted like 100s of posts of the prev EDT.. I couldn't reply to those either😳 bye guyz🤗 GN Poo, Mish, Rutu and whoever shares the same time as us😳

🤗
Bye bye Nammuu... Sleep well...