Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shibz

That jacket is with Nandu.. remember he gave it to her in the storeroom n didn't take it back?πŸ˜†

even harshad trap plan white jacket is with nandu... manik shud happen to  see nandu's wardrobe where she has safely store his jackets. πŸ˜³ nd little teasing to b followed
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

okay :P

I know I shouldn't lol but I just couldn't. Poor Dhruvie. Alternate Universe: Dhruvie was suffering from severe constipation and just couldn't let go. πŸ€£πŸ€£

"Oh hello, bhai?" lolz

Awsome Zahara 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That jacket is with Nandu.. remember he gave it to her in the storeroom n didn't take it back?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah Nammu... Nandu's got a wardrobe setup for Manik in her room... If we get to see Manik wearing them again, then we know where he spent the night that day... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think this could win the title of best screenshot EVER  

I can't even explain in words how BREATHTAKING this scene was! Even their SILHOUETTES have amazing chemistry πŸ˜³
AreYaar thumbnail

EPICNESSS🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

even harshad trap plan white jacket is with nandu... manik shud happen to  see nandu's wardrobe where she has safely store his jackets. πŸ˜³ nd little teasing to b followed

Can Fab 5 n navya also tease manan on the accidental kiss πŸ˜† i want to c manans reaction on knowing what they tht of that kiss that time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

okay :P

I know I shouldn't lol but I just couldn't. Poor Dhruvie. Alternate Universe: Dhruvie was suffering from severe constipation and just couldn't let go. πŸ€£πŸ€£

"Oh hello, bhai?" lolz

🀣🀣 zahara too gud too gudπŸ‘
🀣🀣
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nandu has so many of Manik's jackets πŸ˜† No wonder the guy does't have any of his old clothes!
I wonder what she does with themπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

I think this could win the title of best screenshot EVER  

I can't even explain in words how BREATHTAKING this scene was! Even their SILHOUETTES have amazing chemistry πŸ˜³

Awww...trueπŸ˜†...it's not even exaggeration...there is further proof in the musicana shadow scene too. 

I really feel like gif-ing this scene...I think I've been asked to by maybe Adhi before too but it kept slipping my mind...lol

This would also be the perfect final shot of the show...MaNan blissfully singing together...they really need to revisit this idea and execute it this aesthetically too...shell out some money for a nice location.
AreYaar thumbnail
Manik's expression = fandom's general expression in reaction to Nandu ka lipsyncπŸ˜†