Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

Me too! And that star was used only for Manik n Dhruv's intro.. none of the other characters'

I think Cvs were in a mood for a full fledged love triangle bt PaNi 's performance nd uttu's inertia made sure that it was manan forever😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: zrn1312

Replying from last thread:

HE IS πŸ˜† And in the pictures you posted after this Nandini is wearing the kurti of store room scene! I really liked that kurti of Nandini's  But it got torn πŸ₯±

Waise I know we've all cried buckets for Manik to be out of those horrible jackets but I wouldn't mind if they bought this jacket back πŸ˜³ Manik did used to wear shorts with jacket which made him stand out! This and the mud scene jacket 

LOL arey there are a few jackets I don't mind seeing back AT ALL, man...the store-room one, the mud scene one and I have a soft corner for the first hug one...actually that whole outfit only...INCLUDING the floral pantsπŸ˜†...I think they should bring that back.  But that's the thing...they should MIX AND MATCH the looks rather than constantly keeping him in shorts and a tee or blazers and jeans. 
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaarshi

Originally posted by shibz

Me too! And that star was used only for Manik n Dhruv's intro.. none of the other characters'

I think Cvs were in a mood for a full fledged love triangle bt PaNi 's performance nd uttu's inertia made sure that it was manan forever😳

🀣 

Anyways it would have been manan forever but yeh uttu ki acting ne band baja dali ...jealous manik mila hi nahi πŸ˜­ 

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zrn1312

HE IS πŸ˜† And in the pictures you posted after this Nandini is wearing the kurti of store room scene! I really liked that kurti of Nandini's  But it got torn πŸ₯±

Waise I know we've all cried buckets for Manik to be out of those horrible jackets but I wouldn't mind if they bought this jacket back πŸ˜³ Manik did used to wear shorts with jacket which made him stand out! This and the mud scene jacket 

I even didn't have complaints about his floral pants... It was so unique on him and very Manikish for me... πŸ˜‰
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just got scarred seeing ManLya kiss pictures on twitter    Poke my eyes out someone please πŸ₯±
AreYaar thumbnail
Meethi Boliyaan sun lo bezubaani lamhon ki...

They SO need to do a SILHOUETTE scene with MaNan again like this meethi boliyaan wala shot.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL this one's just funnyπŸ˜†

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Are we doing confessions of our craziness for KY2, today πŸ˜‰?!! *Poo control yourself... no loose talks* πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Awww loveee these

zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

I even didn't have complaints about his floral pants... It was so unique on him and very Manikish for me... πŸ˜‰

IKR? I loved all of Manik's florals πŸ˜† Actually that was one of the reasons I started watching the show even, I saw this MaNan video and the first thing I noticed was Manik's weird short/jacket.floral combos πŸ˜† Thoda weird hain, but Parth/Manik pulls it off nicely!