Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SARGAM: THE INDEX OF MY WORK

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
        SARGAM:THE INDEX OF MY WORK

Hello friends...i am Aarohi, i hope you guys remembered me. actually i realised that i wrote various things, so i  thought to create an index. here is the link of my stories i hope you guys wil like it. the stories are below with link

firstly about myself, i am Aarohi Talegaonkar, 17 years old maharastrian mulgi, living in rajasthan from past 17 years. just completed my schooling and all set for college. the biggest fan of yhm,divan and ishra. just trying my hand in writing. scroll below for index. i named my index sargam as i am belong from music oriented family so thought to named it SARGAM...

okk so i want to give special mention to Ankita di who helped me to give direct links. so THANK YOU ankita di
Edited by aarohi26 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Albeli26 thumbnail
ONE SHOTS

ISHRA OS: Our First Marriage Anniversary

my first attemt to write any story, basically my frustration on cvs for not showing confession. in this story i sat the background of ishra first anniversary in goa where they confessed their love and consummated their marriage

ISHRA OS:  Santa grants everyone wish

again a short and sweet os on christmas celebration with cute romance

ISHRA OS : life ke rang tere sang

my first entry for pic os thon. with new concpet and not related with storyline. based on ishra holi romance pic and when ishita fell on raman in night while pricking his hairs

ISHRA OS: Suhaana Har Dard Hai Jo Tu Mera Hamdard Hai

my another entry on pic os thon where ishita placed her head on raman shoulder and in another one she cried wth raman in hosipital during amma accident

ISHRA OS: SAPNA JAHAN

My random one shot based on beautiful song " Sapna Jahan " from movie Brothers. Beautiful journey of Raman from orphan to a family person, how his life changed after arrival of his lady love ishita.

Albeli26 thumbnail
 TWO SHOTS 

1.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE

my two shot set on background when shagun was at ishra home. ishra are forcefully living seprately to fulfill aadi wish and now ishita first bday is came and raman celebrated her bday chupke chupke

2. TERI MERI KAHAANI

my first entry for song os thon based on song ae ajnabi...from movie dil se and bheegi si bhaagi si from raajneeti

Albeli26 thumbnail
 SHORT STORIES

1. BAAWRI PIYA KI

my first story which was in my mind from  5 months. the baawri piya ki...song gave me idea for this short story. this story is dealing with ishra present and vpast. right now raman is considered died and ishita is recalluing their happy days. the ques is did raman is really died and if its true then how will ishita live with her unborn child?? right now the story is discontiniued and i will continue it later

2. Muskuraane Ki Wajah Tum Ho

my another story which came in my mind randomly at night. story of two strangers who never got their parents love from childhood and got married one day only for sake of their parents. will the two hurted souls will found love in each other?

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for making it easy to catch you dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know what Aarohi tai... i needed this the most
I just realized I hadn't caught up ur many works...😳
I'll make sure I'll do it now
Thank you for the much needed indexπŸ˜ƒ
vaise I love the name - sargam
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Aahori,
Thanks for the index
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TANX FOR INDEX AAROHI. BTW NICE NAME 😊 Aarohi I like it Edited by Rkbgree - 8 years ago
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the index
Thanks
Bookmarked
softyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi aarohi
i want to tell u that u r such a amazing writer really
there is no work from u left that i haven't tone through