Qubool Hai

>Happy Birthday Surbhi< Come on in!:DT note Pg134

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Today we are here today to celebrate Subrhi Jyoti's birthday

Surbhi has been the Heart and Soul of Qubool Hai. She's been there since the beginning and she is still here. She's been our Zoya, Sanam, Seher, and Jaanet.

From all your QH fans, Happy Birthday Surbhi! 🥳

Edited by -Mandeep- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mandeep- thumbnail

Surbhilicious..

Surbhi jyoti hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Wishing u a veryyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR <3

-kanishka-

Himu_arsha

Happy Brithday Surbhi Di. Hope you have a great Brithday.  You are a wonderful person & actor. Hope that you get everything that you wish.Hope that you get every happiness in this world. You been great a actor molding yourself into every character that you play. I hope that you keep on working like this because we love to seeing you like this. Love You -himani

--Arpita--

May All Your Wishes Come True..😳 May You have A Better Day Tomorrow Compared to Today... Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle.  Be your own light. Find your own way. It should be easy with all those candles. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!🥳Happy Birthday to one of the Most Beautiful And Talented Girl in the TellyWorld...🤗

halima_zaka

my wish  many many happpy return of the day my dear  Allah blesss u more n more keep rocking as alwayz be happpy  have a wonder ful year  love u lot  have an gr8 tym  from ur cute fan Halima

786ahf_bi

You are remembered today,
in the happiest way and sent warm wishes too...
For a birthday that brings all your favourite things
And a year that is Delightful all through...

A very very happy birthday to the one and only dimple queen of small screen...Surbhi Jyoti...may god bless you with the best of blessings...the ocean of health and lots of smiles and joys...

Ever smiling, bubbly, chirpy, free spirited and loaded with sweetness...you make us love you more and more with each passing day...From Zoya to sanam to seher and Jannat...every character left us speechless and you nailed them impressively...

May you forever continue to awe us, continue to make us smile, continue to inspire us...you are forever special to me...onscreen to offscreen you are the most practical actress I have ever seen...love you loads and loads...

Hope you enjoy your day with loads of surprises and fun...be blessed with success and luck in each and every step of your life..

tastahnin

Surbhi Jyoti, Wishing you a very very happy and blissful birthday,darling🤗.Thank you for gracing my tv screen with your charming screen presence from past 2.5 years.Keep being the wonderful human being as you are and keep brightening up the world with your gorgeous smile.
May love and success always follow you.

Loadz of love <3

Avie

Happy Birthday Surbhi Jyoti You are a someone that's charming, talented and witty... Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever.. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on your special day, but always. Hope you have wonderful birthday filled with fun, excitement and joy.

Asritha

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Surbhi Jyoti ... 
 May God shower all his blessings on you ! Love yo so darn much .
you won many hearts with your roles Zoya, Sanam, seher, jannat ❤️
Wishing you all the success and beautiful year ahead Surbhi ! 
 i love your character more than the characters you played in the show 
your are so pure hearted and innocent soul i have ever seen ! 
may this year brings you success in both your personal and professional life ! 
     love you :-)

Edited by -Mandeep- - 8 years ago
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Happy Birthday SJ 😳
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Surbhi!

🥳

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day!

You are a ⭐️

Love you loads ❤️
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Surbhi <3

May all your dreams and wishes come true 😳Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Many many happy returns of the day to this
beautiful lady! ur r always special the first ever telly i love and the last love u miss farooqui/sanan/seher/jannatEdited by Surbhibornstar - 8 years ago
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Surbhi!!! You're a huge part of why Qubool Hai is still around today. You're an amazingly talented actress. Hope you have amazing day! <3
tangam_5620 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😉🤗 Happy Birthday ..Surbi...
Visna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY PRINCESS...
A VERY BIG HUG😛🤗

Well, you are another year older and you haven't changed a bit. That's great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday
Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Happie birthday SJ <33333
Love u lots!!