Beintehaa

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Beauty Preetika Rao!

Bijal.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

She comes as the shining star

To stand among yet apart

She diminishes the dark and set the bright

She's none other than the beauty herself

And perfectionist to the height

With the deep eyes and ocean of talents

Let's call for a celebration to this star of millennium and beat of many hearts

Many celebrities come and go but there are few who become the reason of our smiles 

who become the reason of our believe on talent

she's one of them .. Preetika Rao is just not an actor but she's the most beautiful woman inside out

who cherishes her fans to the most, for her the fans are the reason of her success..

today on this day we all are here to celebrate her birthday together ... 

so let's begin the anniversary and shower your love for her...

tell her the reasons why we love Preetika Rao..

Edited by .HarshikaSarun. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bijal.x thumbnail

Family

Preetika Rao, born on the 29th of May hails from Mangalore but was raised in Mumbai. Her family is that of a Konkani-speaking one and comprises of her father who owns an advertising agency in Mumbai, her mother who is a housewife and her sister, Amrita Rao is a Bollywood Actress. Her grandmother hails from Tamil Nadu.

Education and Early Career

Preetika acquired a diploma in journalism and advertising while she graduated from Sophia College, majoring in History. When in Sophia College, her modelling career began with a stint in the Cadbury Diary Milk advertisement. She went on to film many commercials and also did various photo shoots. Alongside, she wrote the Bollywood Column in the South Side magazine and was based in Mumbai during this stint. She wrote various film-related articles for papers such as Mumbai Mirror, Deccan Chronicle and Bangalore Mirror. She also reviewed movies on our very own India Forums. In 2011, she was crowned Miss Asia at the 37th International Beauty Awards. 

Films and Television

Preetika debuted in 2010 in the movie industry with Tamil Film 'Chikku Bukku' in the role of a Tamil Brahmin Girl hailing from Karaikudi, set in the 1980s. Her grandmother provided her with Tamil diction lessons for the role. She then debuted in the Telugu Movie industry with Priyudu in 2011 after which she was offered Bollywood Films. She quit South Movies in 2012 for a diploma course in screenplay writing from the New York Film Academy.

She made her Television Debut in 2013 in Colors' TV Show Beintehaa alongside Harshad Arora, playing the role of Aliya Zain Abdullah.

Roles

Preetika as Meenal

Meenal is a girl from 1980's Tamil-Brahmin family , a very family oriented.  She has a glimmered in her personality and innocence flowed through her eyes. She falls in love with the man of her life but her love story timid by the series of life events.

Preetika as Madhu Latha

Madhu Lata is a simple girl next door who thinks she has fallen in love with Karthik. She is demure and very family oriented.

Preetika as Aliya

Aliya is a muslim and lower middle class girl. A well-behaved and religious yet spunky and modern. Aaliya, who totally believes in love and rely her life on the fact that love is a feeling that should be cherished for a life time.

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
 Birthday Messages 

Happy Birthday Preetika Rao

May this year bring loads of happiness in your life! Wishing you all the success for your upcoming projects! I am sure you will continue to earn the love of people! Keep doing the amazing work you are and stay the way you are! It is so nice to be a fan of someone, who is so humble and down to earth! Hope to see you back soon! God Bless!

Gaganjot

A heart purest of all...
A smile simplest of beauty...
A personality that inspired many...
A star born to rule the hearts indeed...Miss.Preetika Rao...you proved that one show can create a never-ending impression in our minds...as the one and only "Mallika of colors"... you were the reason I got hooked to the show "Beintehaa" and today you are the reason I miss each and every moment of it...

The character of Aliya Ghulam Haider was brought to life by you...each and every scene you just amazed me every time...stunning, beautiful, flawless..and to top it all...PERFECTION..but that's not the only thing I love about "Preetika Rao"...

Your girl next door looks, down to earth personality, simplicity, unselfish nature and your love to fans offscreen which made me love you even more...a few of the God gifted qualities rarely found amongst us and I am glad that you are the sweetest of all hearts...your current status on Twitter is more than enough proof for that...

And today, I wish and pray to almighty to fulfill all your heart desires, to give you the happiness, luck and success in each and every step of your life...

I could go on and on praising you...but decided to keep it short and simple...this apart the love and respect for you is immense and would forever remain so...

You are an inspiration to me and I am proud to be your fan..love you loads...would love to see you back on the small screen again...Inshaallah...and here's wishing you a very joyous, happy and an exciting birthday...may all your wishes, dreams and aspirations come true...

Habeeba

And the most awaited day of the year is heree HAPPYY BIRTHDAY PREE!!!! On this special day of your's i would like to write a special prayer and send it right into clouds so that it reach the god directly and my wishes for you will be fulfilled May this special day of this year be as special as you are No matter what/where you are we will be always with you.. Hamesha! May Allah grant you good health wealth and a prosperous year ahead may all your dreams come true and may you live long Ameen take care cut cute creamy chocolate cake love you to moon and back and further! Keep smiling always

~Syeda Fazila 

Happy Birthday Preee...Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.Have a superb and a funfilled Bday moticne heart Stay Blessed moticne angel 

- Sneha16 

My pretty Muslim Doll .

The day has come and it is so special.Today is your birthday. I dunno where to begin this wish really. Can I start off by saying you are amazing. kiss emoticon so here is a simple wish for you. "Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success. Luck is yours Wish is mine May your future Always shine. With lots of love Happy birthday to you

Mishaal Arshad (FromPakistan) 

Hello Preetika Mam. I m your biggest fan ever. I was on cloud nine when u DMed me on Twitter in Feb 2014. I m your biggest admirer for flaw less portrayal of Aaliya. My fav scene is one where Aaliya breaksdown on Usman'a Kabar. So here I want to wish you happy waala brithday and wish all success in your life ahead. Please come back soon. From :- 

Akki *Aakash* 

"You're the most beautiful star that shines on earth. You're the brightest light of happiness in my life. Warm wishes to you on your birthday!" 

love Arnisha

Happy Birthday Pree moticne heart I hope you have an amazing birthday, its been a little over a year since you made your debut with Beintehaa and it did not take long to win me over. No one could have played Aaliya to perfection the way you did, you are beautiful, talented and immensely missed on screen. You are the epitome of beauty, grace and humbleness. Never change Pree! You are one of my favorite actresses and I wish you nothing but happiness and success in whatever you do. May all your wishes come true Much love from Canada,

your fan Mandy (@Mandys86)

Happy Birthday Smiling Princess of Perfection Preetika Rao! Wishing you all the best for your new year! Hope it's full of happiness and excitement and possibly a chance of me being able to meet you! Don't forget to keep smiling throughout your special day! Happy Birthday Preetika Rao!!!

-NKR/Nabil Z. 

Edited by Mariaa.RD - 8 years ago
Bijal.x thumbnail
Yer: 

Bijal:

Keenal:

Tee: 

Flory: 

Anam: 

Gayatri: 

Arnisha:

Nabil:

Naina: 

Habeeba:

Shafaq:

Sneha:

Safia:

Prasant:

VMs:

By Bijal:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P8jrsA0oVU[/YOUTUBE]

By Nabil:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD4Z5uoWxO0[/YOUTUBE]

By Gayatri: 
https://www.facebook.com/zaya.khan.1004/videos/vb.100007395078534/1585462885043532/?type=2&theater

Bijal.x thumbnail

Main post - Bijal (.HarshikaSarun.) & Saba (punk_saba)

Biography - Saba

Messages -Maria (Mariaa.RD) & Mini.

Signatures - Bijal

PrincessAaliya3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Preetika...Luv U Alot... 😊
AaliyaZain thumbnail
Happy Birthday Pree
Embedded image permalink