Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA SS: AGAINST ALL ODDS (Last chapter - Pg 24)

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

ISHRA SS: AGAINST ALL ODDS

A new story from my side based on IshRa separation after Simmi and Subbu's wedding gets called off. How they get back together against all odds forms the crux of the story. Please pardon me if it has some clichd scenes. I was inspired to write this one after my dear friend Shalz (Shalz_123)'s story Forever and Ever after. So I owe this to her and the gang. Please identify yourselves as the list is too big. Love you all

INDEX

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

His ears went numb with just one slap from a broad hand. He held on to his cheek and even before he could come in terms with the slap, he felt a tight punch on his stomach and the same person was holding his neck tight making breathing difficult. He felt suffocated. with great difficulty he tried saving himself from the tight clutches. The cry of a baby helped the man in charge calm down a little. The victim looked at the tear stained eyes of the baby, somewhere he got affected and had is head down in shame.  He did everything for revenge but never knew he was hurting a baby in return. The mere thoughts of his lost son and his to be daughter made him go all hysteric. He started shouting and tried wounding himself with the belt he ripped off from his trousers just before few minutes. That was the first time Raman saw him this violent. He immediately joined the dots with his visit to the psychiatrist. His anger reached new heights for fooling him since day 1 and his guilt for ruining his sister's and niece's life once again.  He was more than satisfied to see him wounding himself for ruining everything. Sujatha, his mother in law came running and popped in a tablet in to his mouth forcefully along with water. It took him few minutes and he did settle down eventually wiping the beads of sweat which was formed on his forehead. He was drained mentally and physically. He dropped on his knees with a jerk making them all move a couple of step backwards from wherever they were standing. He started beating his fists on floor and cried. No one dared stepping in front of him neither they were all bothered. His mother in law and mother sat on either sides of him rubbing his back and kept mouthing "Calm down Subbu" with a low concerned voice audible only to him. His mother saw this new side of her son and was shocked to bits and stared at her son in grief.

Sujatha held on to Raman's collar and shouted "Are you happy now?, you ruined our family, It took a lot for Subbu to move on from his past and then when they were living a happy life, your brother ruined their happy picture. They died in front of his eyes. My daughter, his son and he couldn't even see their faces properly. When did we even cross your lives? They went on a happy vacation but he came back alone with their corpses." Subbu's mother was shocked to hear this. All she thought was they died in an air crash and here there was a new story. She never liked the Bhallas but had accepted Simmi for the happiness of her son. Today they were the sole reason behind all the agony. She hugged her son and cried. Her bloodshot eyes looked at Ishitha and yelled "What kind of a women are you? What are you made up of? Your eyes never leave without jinxing my son's life, do they? That's why I asked you to stay away from all of them? What can I expect from you, when you are an infertile woman? You can never be a mother even if Ruhi calls you Ishima" and stressed on the last word. That was her weakness and shivers ran through Ishitha's nerves. She looked at her husband for support but he was in no position to even streamline anything. His sister's life was ruined again and somewhere he was responsible for breaking a family. But the Bhallas were still not aware of the whole story.

Bhalla house was gloomy and everyone were stuck to their rooms after a dreadful morning. Simmi walked in to the living room, filling the sipper with milk for her hungry daughter. There was remorse in her face for failing in her life second time and for almost ruining her daughter's life. She had her perched on one of her waist while she prepared and kept murmuring "Sorry Ananya sorry, I am ruining your life". Tears kept falling from the corner of her eyes, just then her elder brother stepped down from his room looked up at the two and said "As long as I am alive, there will be no one who can ruin your life". She hugged him tight and this was the first time she cried her heart out on her brother's chest. He carried his niece and sat on the dining with the table with the sipper in his hands offering her. A smile appeared on Simmi's face looking at her daughter in her brother's safe hands but she couldn't stay there anymore. She ran in to her room crying. Her mother saw all of this and almost had a panic attack. She sat on the nearest chair and fell down unconscious. Raman looked at his mother and yelled out for her. The entire house gathered. Ishitha checked her pulse and prescribed some emergency medicines and informed their family doctor. Doctor checked her and announced it was due to stress and prescribed some medicines. Raman and Ishitha walked the doctor out and confirmed things yet another time. The doctor left and that was the first time since the afternoon that she held his wrist. He was in no mood to entertain anything with her yet. He returned her tug with a glare, released his wrist from her hold and walked inside only to be with his mother. She let out a sigh looking at his behavior. Even this morning, he teased her and got her blushing reminding about the beautiful night they were to witness but everything had changed upside down within few hours. She threw all these thoughts aside and entered her sister in law's room who was staring at Ananya's photo near the side table.

Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago
DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
*finally unres*

i was the first one to reserve and last one to unres...i so feel like hiding my face somewhere

par koi ni der aaye durust aaye and here i am durust banke 

ok coming to update 

this was such an emotional one...it was so hurting to see Simmi undergoing all that trauma once again...i feel so sorry for her...poor soul

Subbu's violent description was scary...i mean i could imagine all that happening in front of my eyes and i was horrified...you wrote it so well πŸ‘πŸ‘

Subbu's mother in law finally spoke up and it was Romi who was responsible for Subbu's loss...the way she spoke up was really good...that is how we react when we finally lose our patience and decide to reveal things  

Subbu's mother is such a turn off...she will not hold herself from taunting Ishita even if she is not involved in it...in all this she didnt think of anything else but to blame Ishita  

her harsh words were very hurting but it was even more hurting to see Raman not supporting his wife but then Raman was not in that state of mind where he only had to protect his wife...he had to be with his sister in this tender moment and we all know how possessive and caring he is for his siblings so in a way his ignorance was also justified 

Ananya and Raman's moment was so cute...i have always adored Raman's bonding with Ananya whatever less or more we got to see in the show...and it is so nice to see you put it here 

Simmi's break down, her guilt for almost ruining her daughter's life was perfectly written

it all seemed so real to me as if it is actually happening

and finally him ignoring her completely freeing himself from her was painful to read...but that is how Raman Bhalla is...he will act first and think later...i really felt bad for poor Ishita

those few words about their plan for their special night were like awww but eventually nothing went as they planned and it all changed 

i am really looking forward to read ahead because Raman has been mostly silent in this update and we all know what happens when he breaks his silence 
a storm is about to come which will affect their relations

plz plz continue soon...eagerly waiting for the next part

and sachi wala sorry for being this late 

Edited by -Pankhuri- - 8 years ago
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Aru 

When i read IshRa separation i felt 😭😭...
but u will include Romance in it πŸ˜‰...

anyway coming to update- 
it was an emotional update, simmi is saved from the beast, truth is out that was for 
revenge...

sujatha😑😑, subbu's mom 😑😑na again started targeting ishita just stupid lady,

simmi feeling bad😭, finally he let out her pain, i liked raman's line- "As long as I am alive, there will be no one who can ruin your life"...
oh toshiji πŸ˜­, raman bi na πŸ˜‘...

finally commented... 
aru i wont say sorry behalf of the 
Love u❀️❀️❀️
well written πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 8 years ago
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here you are with yet another lovely work of yours ! 
Go ahead and impress us all with this one just the way  you've been doing till date with every piece of work of yours !

Phir milenge chalte chalte !

Vidya :-)
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well starting but hope al goes well..
Ishra separation... Hope show mai aisa kuch na ho...
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres... 

ooh my god aru...i m so emotional right now... u got inspired by my story...so emotional... i love u yaar

lovely start...suspense... aaiyo... ho kya gaya..raman angry with ishita too..i hope he doesnt say anything he regrets...

subbu...😑 maaro isko...

update soon

Edited by shalz_123 - 8 years ago
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Aru,
Looks interesting but I don't understand why Raman is behaving in such a way that it is all Ishita fault. Probably it would be explained in the next update and please do solve the mystery of why Subbu wants revenge against the Bhallas.

Please PM if possible when you update it.

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aruuu... OMGG!! This is terrificc yaaraa!! Loved it to bits n pieces.. so refreshing and new. i loved this concept... tension filled...a relief from romance! hahahha!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  *look whose talking*!πŸ˜†
Cont soon.. im looking forwarddd for the next updateee!!!  

P.S I had the same concept on my head and thought to pen it down after exams... hahahah!
fugitives123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Subbu's mystery unravels...

Intense start...can't wait to see what you do next..
update soon pls❀️