ProgressionπŸ˜‰

Since many of u liked the Promo Pic made a collage on that tooπŸ˜‰

PS:Since our forum was so deserted today.made this on.Hope u guys like it.πŸ˜›

Direct Link
https://i.imgur.com/8TWUqWJ.jpg

Index:(Edits and VM's):
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
I feel like singing tu jahan jahan chalegi...cause here I am.  This time I was just lucky not stalking.πŸ˜†  Sorry about the delay in update once again was fighting mother nature. 

πŸ˜† You shared so now my turn...

Edited by -Mukti- - 8 years ago
Love it Mano πŸ˜Š I like the right bottom one a lot .. its from the maha episode promo na ?
Originally posted by firsttimehere

Love it Mano πŸ˜Š I like the right bottom one a lot .. its from the maha episode promo na ?

Yes its from the mega episode promo
Since the montage was shared by...
Who u know
So I took the promo snapshotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hayee our parud
what a beautiful jodi...
I too love the last one. there is something about it that makes it more beautiful.
lovely mano sa
Kallakal ManoπŸ‘
Like every one ,I love the bottom last one too..I think it's because of the way Rudra is looking at Paro.
A very unique and lovely collage Mano
All the montages in one collage. Brings back memories
Well thanks for sharing and this random collage also looks good.
awww such beautiful collage partneru β€οΈ  our Parud such adorable jodi 

we got wonderful montages na πŸ˜³  my most fav is the first one  ... its so unique πŸ˜›

lol partneru actually that snap from promo is more beautiful than the montage πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wow MR !! ...superlative effort dear.
A Collage of RR montages. RR did have really beautiful montages depicting different phases in the life of our gorgeous PARUD !!!.

I absolutely adore the one in which both are looking upright and in same direction pointing towards a new life a new journey !!

Sanish look so damn mesmerising as Parud !! Can never ever get over them really. 

Thanks for all your efforts sweetheart ! πŸ€— 
OMG😲...U know what Mano!, yesterday night I was on RR spree watching all exclusive PARUD scenes from Shivratri to Pregnancy...and was thinking about the montage how they showed the progression...and was sad imagining whats the next one would have been if RR hasn't ended..

And morning am seeing this collage...gal u r living like a ghost in my mind or what!!😲

I luv u for doing this...bas πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—