Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Part-1(A)

Scene-1

St.Xaviers boys were trying to get to the basket,as the crowd was waiting for the star player of the team.Girls were depressed watching their college boys missing every single basket competing with Welhams boys.Vicky called one of his team-mate and asked something which he denied saying he doesnt know.
Charlie- Yaar Sid! where the hell are you dude? If you are not gonna come in next 5 mins you are so gonna be dead,he said cursing his best friend  cum captain of the team.He excused himself for a minute to call his Casanova friend who would be busy with girls.

Scene-2

A guy was sleeping peacefully with a girl on his side who slept all over him.His peaceful sleep was interupted by the loud beep of his phone.Cursing the caller,he opened his eyes to check his phone and answered the call without even looking at the caller-id.
Vicky-Siddd!!! where are you? Dont tell me your sleeping.Here we are losing the game bro against welhams.How could you ditch us?
Sid instantly woke up with a jerk pushing the girl away who woke up because of the phone call.
Sid-Damn Bro! Im sorry i dint even realise.I will be there in 2 mins,he said looking at his watch and hung up the call.
Girl-Sid baby! where are you going?,she asked as he pulled up his clothes.
Sid-I gotta go! You better get lost from here by the time i come back from the game,he said standing up to leave.
Girl-What? You cant leave me like this.I thought you love me Sid and we are Gf-Bf right?
Sid-Wrong!Anyway we had fun last night right,he smirked at her while he left the room.
The girl cursed herself for being stupid knowing him and falling for him.

Scene-3

The girls in the BB court instantly got so much energy looking at Sid entering into the court.They started hooting and jumping when they saw their hot hunk dressed in red BB attire looking as hot and handsome as always.Charlie was relived when he saw as he knew they are gonna win this match now.Sid immediately gave a flying kiss to his girl-fans and starting playing his fav game in his style.Girls were cheering them as the score of Xaviers increased its pace.Finally Xaviers won against Welhams,girls came running to sid to hug him and all.Charlie was like"he would never change" when he saw sid giving a pride look asking him to see how girls drool on him.After a great effort,he could get away from the girls and went to congratulate his friends.Charlie and Sid stood there talking.
Charlie-If you wouldnt have come at that last moment na,we would have lost the match,he said hugging his bestie because of whom they won.
Sid-Why fear when im here? huh,He said smiling on his filmy line.
Sid-Dont worry yaar! we are gonna win every damn game,because sid never loses a game,he said pulling up his invisible collar.
Charlie-Over-confidence dude! It isnt good for us.
Sid-Chillax bro! we are never gonna lose while im here and by chance if i ever lose a game,i will become a one-woman man,he said challenging him.
Charlie-You and one-woman man! Must be kidding because this will never happen.
Sid-No! Im challenging you and see i always stand by it when i challenge something because Siddharth Rajput never breaks them,he said kicking the BB which was in his hand.

Scene-4

A hand caught the ball twirling it in on one finger and finally caught the ball.She dressed in the same attire as boys sport shorts instead of short skirts,hair pinned in a short bun stood their tapping ball on court.She was wearing men's sport shoes as well complimenting her tom-boy image.

Sid approached to take the ball when the girl who caught ball started playing with it.She seemed least bothered to notice him who stood there for the ball.Charlie looking at the duo was scared to see the girl.
Sid-Hey ball please, he said causing her to stop and look at him.
She looked at him with a careless attitude.
Girl-When you dont know the difference between basketball and football better dont play.You dont kick these balls and how would you know about basketball when you kicking it and when u dont know how to handle this ball,she answered mocking at him.
Sid-Hello!Excuse me,you are telling this to me.Im the captain of this Boys BB team.Nobody knows about BB better than me,he argued irked with her.
Girl-Yeah! thats why you are kicking it na,she said least bothered
Charlie started coming to them sensing with whom sid is messing with.
Charlie pulled sid to calm him down as he said,"Hi Siyali! Long time no see" he said stammering as siyali rolled her eyes.
Charlie-Dont mess with her,she is Siyali,girl's BB team captain,he said whispering in Sid's ear.
Sid-So what? is she a hitler? No na,he said giving a chill bro kind of look.
Charlie-Thats the problem na, she isnt hitler but more dangerous than that,he said
Siyali-Now if you are done just get out from here,she said pointing at Sid who looked amused at her behaviour because no one ever talked to him like this.Especially girls with which he was quite impressed.He stared at her for a minute but came out from the trance when she asked him to get out.
Sid-What do you mean by get out? This court is ours,why should we go? he said though charlie was stopping him.
Siyali-Yes! this court was yours 5 mins back but now this is ours as this is girls BB time now.Your Boys time is over now go!
Charlie-Yes siyali,you are right infact you are always right! We are going,he pulled sid along with him out of the court.
Siyali joined other girls who came there to play,talking and laughing with them
Sid stared back at her,"what is she? how dare she answer back?.
He too joined his friends as soon as he came out of the court.

Scene 5

Charlie and other boys from the team retired to locker room discussing about the game.Sid suddenly barged in his face covered with lip-stick marks.Boys were shocked to see him like this and started laughing at him.Sid started wiping them with a towel.
Charlie-Dude! These many kisses? how do you manage to get girls so easily bro? we have been trying so much but not even a girl looks at us,he said 
Sid-Yaar! its so easy vicky! it takes maximum 5 days to get a girl.I can get any girl in 5 days and you know its been 149 girls till date, he said proudly.
Boys-Dude! this is too much yaar any girl within 5 days? not possible,you are making it up,they said disagreeing with him.
Sid-No guys! im serious, Girls are so easy to deal with, you talk with her sweetly,praise her and get her some gifts that's all she is yours.
Charlie-You are my love-guru dude! Give us also some tips to get girls,he said as all the boys bowed down to Sid.
Sid laughed as they did that and acted as if blessing them.

________________________________________________________________________________

Please Hit Like and Comment.
Any suggestions and opinions and ofcourse criticism is allowed.
My Pms account has been banned.
Sorry If anyone dint get pms.
Im trying to sort it out.

Edited by WillyWonka - 8 years ago
rithanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start
but is it  from yeh hai aashiqui
continue soon
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ya something related to yeh hai ashiqui episode but anything looks good on Sidyali :)
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing one!!
luved it dr!
continue soon!!
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not one.
Grt start..do continue dear
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this story has pretty hooked me up.
Woah Sidyali 's tashan was amazing.
sIYALI mocking Sid,this usually irked Sid.
What he played with 149 girls😲 I bet 150 th girl will be Siyali which will be a difficult challenge for Sid.
Brilliant update
Love_Rudra thumbnail
 Part 1(B)

Scene 1

Krissane was looking at Siyali's scrapbook whereas siyali was cleaning her closet in their room.
Taani-kris! look at my cupboard,its so messy! God,i need to clean it every week,she said tired cleaning her cupboard.
Siyali looked at krissane as she dint reply to her.She noticed kris was looking keenly through her photographs.
Siyali went quietly and sat beside kris who dint notice her presence.Siyali looked at her picture in the scrapbook.
She went back to her memories,no she did rather say memories which changed her life.Memories which changed a sweet,bubbly,beautiful and diva of the college into a tom-boy who hates men like anything,who hardly smiles and who hardly cares about anyone else.kris shook her when she noticed her lost,siyali came out from the trance.kris looked at her keenly as if observing her,where as siyali was confused why kris was looking at her like that.
Taani-What happened Kris? Why are looking at me like that?
Kris-Im just searching for my diva friend,siyali,who once had been so full of life and smiling always but hardly looks like she has nothing to smile now.
Siyali-That siyali has been lost since a long time.This siyali hardly cares about her looks now.
Kris was flipping the pages when she noticed a particular picture.She turned towards siyali who seemed so sad looking
at that picture.She placed a hand on her shoulder and said"this was that day right?"
She asked as siyali rewinded her memory.

Scene 2

It was Valentines Party in St.Xaviers College.Girls and boys both were dressed up in red.Party was on full swing with all the beautiful girls and handsome boys.Siyali entered party making everyone gasp seeing the beauty.She was looking as hot and beautiful as always.She has been always "the beauty at its best".She has won the "Rose Queen" title too.While the girls were envying her as their boyfriends were wishing she was their girlfriend.

But she ignoring all this was searching for her lover boy,Ayaz Mehra,the cool dude of college.Finally she saw him sitting with a group of boys talking something.She approached him to notice they were drinking.She was angry to this see this side of him,as she have always known ayaz for his so-called-good nature.She went further only to be shocked when she heard them talking,
Boy 1-Ayaz!You are lucky man!You have such as sexy girlfriend.The diva of the college is your girlfriend.
Boy 2-Yes dude!You both are like perfect couple,he said while all the boys with them agreed to this.
Ayaz-Lucky!My foot,she is such a dumb girl yaar!For the looks and attitude she is the diva.But for me she is just a Behen-ji.She never allows me to go close to her,even if i go she says she isnt comfortable.Yaar girls are made for us,he said gulping down his drink.
He continued,"She is so irritating yaar,you guys dont know.You cant believe dude! she dint let me kiss her.its been 3 months since we are dating.I'm trying so hard to get close to her and make her mine,you know and then leave her as she is of no use to me then,but she nevers allows me.Guys! girls are meant to be used by us.They dont have any importance if we arent there,they just puppets in our hands once they fall for us"
He continued depicting his real side,unknown to the poor soul who was broken and was crying hysterically standing there.
But she couldn't take anymore when she heard his last lines,she went straight to the boys group.
Ayaz-Hi Siyali! You look so pretty,he said acting all good.
Siyali just slapped him hard and said"dont you dare show me your face again in my life.Now,i know what are you.I so regret being with you.Now just get the hell out of here.From now,you are nothing to me,she said as she ran away from there.
From that day,she concluded that all men are like this,she can never fall in love again as she lost belief in love.Gradually she turned into a girl who hates men and who can never love anyone.All her emotions are deeply buried in her heart with locks and chains when it comes to men.Siyali looks at kris who looked equally sad as her.Kris has always been her friend since her childhood who was there to share everything.
Kris-Siyali!But you cant be like all your life,you need to get married some or other day right?You need a man in your life.
Siyali-No Kris! Enough,this is what is our weak point.Boys always think we need them.But they need us too as we need.
But they only think they are better than us and consider us weaker compared to them.They only think we are so much dependent on them.
Kris-Siyali,i dint mean that way! Your POV is correct but how long will you stay like this.
Siyali-My belief in love has ended on that day only.I can never love and trust any guy with my life.
Kris gave up and tried to lighten her mood,but she always wanted her friend to be loved and happy in life.Siyali got a call saying that her warden is calling her.She went to meet her telling krissane she would back soon.Siyali went to meet the warden.
Siyali-Mam!You called me?
Warden-Yes Siyali,read this,she said giving a white envelope.
Siyali opened it,the letter says"Basketball Court cant be used by girls,as it is handed over to Boys Team.There wouldnt be any proper timings for girls"Siyali was shocked and angry reading this.
Siyali-Mam!Why cant we use BB court?How much boys have the right to use we also have the equal rights na?
Warden-I dont Know all that siyali,its my duty to inform you,i did it.Now its upto you,if you so wanna use it talk to the BB boys team captain and make some arrangements.His name is Siddarth Rajput.Here are his details,she said giving her his details.
Siyali-No mam! i dont need his help.Im gonna sort it out myself.Im gonna gather students and my team mates against this and him also,she said leaving the room.
Siyali came out pissed off with this and went straight to her room and told sharon about this.
Siyali to herself"Mr.Siddarth Rajput,im not that weak and look out for what im gonna do now.i think you need to know about me before you stand against me"

Scene 3

Sid-I hope Ms.Siyali got a blow on her face by now.How dare she answer me back?Let me see what will you do now,he said to himself as he got busy with his new girlfriend.

Please hit and comment.
Suggestions and criticism is allowed.

Edited by WillyWonka - 8 years ago
cooljav1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Past revealed nice do continue i hope sid and siyali get together and sid should change 
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
truth opened!!..
nyc 1...
but missed sidyali scens!!
update soon!! 
Love_Rudra thumbnail
Chapter 1(C)

Siyali planned to gather students and her basketball team girls to oppose this new rule against Siddarth Rajput.
But nobody was ready to stand agaisnt especially girls,all thanks to his girls following.Siyali isnt one to give up so easily,she started making posters against that so-called-heart-throb.She pasted all the posters all over the walls of the college.Kris helped her though this aint gonna work.Siyali could gather few very few students against this.She stood on small ladder as she started giving her speech about this rule to those very few students who were busy in their own world.Some of them hardly listened to her while some listened as they let go off it through another ear.Some of them were busy with their mobiles as she started shouting at the top of her voice.Hearing some commotion,students started to gather over there.But knowing about the topic,they started leaving.Sid's gang came there as well,charlie ran to sid after witnessing this to call him.At last searching for a entire 5 mins he found sid near the college stairs getting cosy with a chick.He called him and told him about siyali's reaction.Charlie warned sid before sid suggested this rule to the principal.Sid so wanted siyali to know who is he.So he dint back now,but when charlie told this to him now.He was impressed with her bold reaction because he never expected something like this.He bid goodbye to that chick as she was not ready to leave him.Sid and his friends reached the college corridor to see whats happening and found siyali giving her lecture about dominating nature of boys.Sid started staring at her amused and admired her.

But charlie shook him to remind him that he asked him not to support this rule earlier but he dint listen now look at what she is doing now.As soon as sid came there girls also came there to adore him and their hero looked so dashing as always.Suddenly those very-few students started leaving,siyali tried stopping them but they said they arent interested to listen to her.
Girl-siyali i gotta go i have a date now,saying this the last student also left.
Siyali-kris!These people dont have brains.This is not fair and nobody is ready to support.Whats this yaar?
kris-leave it! they are so dumb.
Siyali continued her abusing boys talk again.kris listened patiently to her.Siyali told her she aint giving up.All the while sid and his friends were watching this.Sid admired her,but to show his friends he isnt affected by her,he averted his gaze from her.
Sid-This was it? Its over dude,nobody is gonna support her against me.charlie you called me as if WW3 is gonna happen dude,he said eyeing her watching her disappear from his sight.Charlie and his friends too sighed in relief.Charlie and his friends laughed,but charlie saw sid watching her admiringly and his mind instantly got a evil idea.
Charlie-sid you always keep saying na that you can make any girl fall for u in 5 days?Okay i have a challenge for u, he said smirking at sid.
Sid looked confused at charlie as he knew something crazy is cooking in his brain.He always knew charlie is so crazy and make him do crazy stuff sometimes.He is afraid what crazy stuff he is gonna make him do now.
Sid-What challenge?,he said not showing his inner emotions
Charlie-This time take 7 days,an entire week and, he said pausing
Sid-And?Charlie!,knowing this time its gonna be big
Charlie-And make Ms.Siyali Kapoor,the man-hater fall for you,he said earning a hi-fi from his friends.
Sid was still in shock,a girl who hates men have to fall for him.He is regretting now to tell his friends about his girl-following.
Sid-But Charlie! she isnt my type,trying to back out from this challenge.
Charlie-You dint mention all that,you said you can make any girl i repeat any girl fall for you,he said making sid speechless.
Sid thinking about siyali for a lot of time,he finally came to a conclusion.
Sid-Okay dude!Im ready but what will i get if i win this?
Charlie-if you do this,we all gonna accept the statement you have given and will consider you as our love-guru forever and this year's your canteen bill will be paid by us, he said as others agreed.
Sid-Okay done!Im gonna make her fall head over heels for me.She would be 150th girl.Thanks dude for making this 150th girl so chanllenging,he said giving his sexy smirk and thought"BE READY Ms.KAPOOR" he said as siyali's attitude and their first meet flashed in his mind.

Sid started working on his challenge the very next day itself.He thought of cancelling the rule for which she is fighting for to gain a good impression about him.So he started searching for her holding the letter which says about equal BB time for girls as boys.He finally found her in BB court playing on her own.He stood their looking at her,the first time he looking at her properly.Her eyes devoid of any eye makeup as most of the girls apply.Her natural whitish skin and her pink lips.The way she pushed her silky hair behind her ear,her hair tied in a messy bun making her look more beautiful.Everything about her amazed him,he never saw somebody so naturally beautiful and yet so simple.He never saw a girl with his heart.
siyali

His heart was doing sommersaults as he finished checking her out and approcahed her.She turned as she felt someone standing behind her.She sighed looking at her,he was the least expected person she wanted to see right now as she disturbed nobody is with her against him.Kris also went to meet Utkarsh. She waited for him to say something but he was lost in her,the expressions on her face seeing him.
Siyali-Why are you?What do you want now,she shouted breaking him from trance.
Sid-Woh! yeah i got this for you,he said as he pulled out the letter from his pocket.
Siyali snatched the letter and read it,he looked at her expecting to thank him.But the opposite happened.
Siyali-What is this?We can use the court after 10.Oh hello mister heart-throb we have classes then how we can use?
ok i got it,since you dont want my rally against you,you adjusted some timings as you boys want to play in the evng.
Sid-No!Okay i will look at the timings once again,but you girls can use BB court.i just wanted to make it fair,he said astonised at her reply.
Siyali-If you really wanted to make it fair,you should have called for a meeting of girls and boys team and discussed about proper timings.
Sid-Yaar!Look im telling you everything calmly and you are shouting.I dint mean that way.
Siyali-Its like as if you are giving us time whenever you guys not free,look we will earn it no need of you showing your sympathy towards us.Looser and blah blah,she started shouting at him.
Sid-What?look now Ms.Siyali since you wanna earn it,lets play a game and see who is the looser.If you win it,we will give you the Court according to your convenience and if i win you will have to be my friend,he said wanting to impress her with his BB skills.
Siyali looked at him and thought for a while and agree.The game began as the crowd gathered cheering..of them for sid as sid looked so damn hot in a gym attire showing off his muscles.
He wantedly wore to impress siyali showing off his body.But she hardly looked at his face forget about body.Both of them were trying hardly to reach the basket.Its a tie now,whoever makes the next basket in a min will win.Sid was having the ball and siyali took from his somehow and tried to go near to the basket,but sid was stopping her and trying to take the ball.She finally threw the ball into the basket from there only and she won the basket.Sid was mesmerized as she scored her last basket, her playing skills.She twirled in happiness as the girls rushed towards whereas few girls rushed towards sid.She showed sid a thumbs down as he ruffled his hair.Sid tore that letter as they are going to make new timings now.He left the court still admiring her and her happiness when she won.Siyali was laughing and smiling as her friends were praising her.Sid for the last time looked at her adoring her smile and left from there.

Thank you
Please hit like and comment
Ignore mistakes
and avoid one-line comments.