Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Wonderful Chapter Geetha πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jai Shri Krishna! Pranaam Prabhu!
This one has made me awestruck! His pain for His misguided children 😭 how merciful He is! Still, His all children can't even understand how much He loves them! If they could realize how His heart aches to punish them, they would have never go to wrong path!
The faith part has won me so so sooo true it was!
For without faith, men will never be able to survive Kaliyuga.  For the age of Wrath was to be ruled by men and their unbridled passions. And to survive the reckless rage, blind faith was required at times.

How could you write the very words of my heart didi? I'm sure Lord Himself has written this because only He knows how blindly I trust Him 😳 People mock me for this blind faith, still I don't want to lose even a bit of my faith on my Lord! I believe that without faith, He cannot be achieved.

Edited by Urmila11 - 8 years ago
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Urmila11

This one has made me awestruck! His pain for His misguided children 😭 how merciful He is! Still, His all children can't even understand how much He loves them! If they could realize how His heart aches to punish them, they would have never go to wrong path!
The faith part has won me so so sooo true it was!
For without faith, men will never be able to survive Kaliyuga.  For the age of Wrath was to be ruled by men and their unbridled passions. And to survive the reckless rage, blind faith was required at times.

How could you write the very words of my heart didi? I'm sure Lord Himself has written this because only He knows how blindly I trust Him 😳 People mock me for this blind faith, still I don't want to lose even a bit of my faith on my Lord! I believe that without faith, He cannot be achieved.

Thank you. I too like to think that maybe He guided me. But whether He did or not, its all offered at His feet. Faith is described as the evidence of things not seen. So true, I feel
KURT15 thumbnail
Content RemovedEdited by KURT15 - 8 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter Geetha😳Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my naughty Kanha ❀️ loved the place where He is describing cows, and monkeys as His friends of previous life!!! Yes, those were the days of His peace, later He would miss this peaceful Gokul a lot in the crowd of politics 😭
There is a song in Ramananda Sagar's 'Shri Krishna' serial"
Shyam tere kaam bade aacharaj bhare
Krishna Gopal Govinda Madhav Hare
Naath tu to janam ka chor hai
Teri Leela ka aur na jor hai. πŸ˜†
I just love this little cute thief ❀️
[Sorry didi I'm becoming too much emotional while entering here, so posting whatever my devotee heart wants to say, hope you don't mind 😳]

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay! I haven't read the previous chapters but will check them out very soon!! Just read this chapter and wow!! Loved every bit of it! Superb job Geeta Di πŸ˜ƒ Loved how beautifully you described KAnha's life.. its just taking me back to beautiful and calm life in the villages.. sometimes I wish I was a village girl.. Awesome job!! I love how it is progressing and do update soon :D
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Prolouge is really really philosophical and thought provoking . And beautifully written! I really would love to read more... πŸ˜ƒ Your thought is quite unique!  I never thought someone would write Keshav's POV. BTW, why don't you publish your work? I would stand in line to buy it πŸ˜†
KURT15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Urmila11

Oh my naughty Kanha ❀️ loved the place where He is describing cows, and monkeys as His friends of previous life!!! Yes, those were the days of His peace, later He would miss this peaceful Gokul a lot in the crowd of politics 😭
There is a song in Ramananda Sagar's 'Shri Krishna' serial"
Shyam tere kaam bade aacharaj bhare
Krishna Gopal Govinda Madhav Hare
Naath tu to janam ka chor hai
Teri Leela ka aur na jor hai. πŸ˜†
I just love this little cute thief ❀️
[Sorry didi I'm becoming too much emotional while entering here, so posting whatever my devotee heart wants to say, hope you don't mind 😳]

Thank you dear. I am glad my humble offering to Him is gladdening the heart of hos devotees. I am humbled.