Today Viraj was Like VIRAJ

shinyshajil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys in todays episode Viraj was himself the rajputh VIRAJ!!! The thing that made us love him was that he was way unique from other characters he was Mature he was strong He was composed totally unlike Nisha the tom boyish gal who wanted to conquer life!!! But all of a sudden the CVs made the character Viraj itself disappear because the wanted to make a red carpet entry for a new hero kabir ( I love the character Kabir - and how Mishkat is portrayed it ... But man should a wonderful character be destroyed to make way for another??? Totally unfair ) Viraj was gone !!! Destroyed!!! Hopes lost !!! But today was way way way different!!! We could see a glimpse of Viraj the owner and founder of Laksh academy the man who was able to make Nisha Mature as a person was finally back!!! And I loved it guys ! Really !!!

I Hope we get to see Viraj more often rather then a character that CVs are trying to remove from the story who is immature and lame !!!

Fingers crossed !!! 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes... finally VSR is back😃... The same mature, understanding Viraj who supports the truth...