Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
1."Just Realised"

" Its been 10 days now and I haven't seen avanti 
I was feeling a little disturbed , where the hel has she been ! " I hought to myself 
And burried my face in my palms 
" virat " I head her voice say and looked up to see her face
" is this really you ? " I asked her 
" no your sleeping " she said in an annoyed tone and pinced me hard 
" ouch , that hurts " I said but there was a wide smile on my face

I looked into her eyes and hugged her without wasting any moment 
" virat " she whispered slowly 
" hmmm " I replied , still lost in the hug 
" I came here to ask you about the updates till now " she said trying to break the hug 
" hmmm " I ignored her and hugged her even more tightly

" Ahhamm " I heard someone make a sound and looked up 
It was zubair , as usual ! 
Avanti pushed me hard and got off me 
" you guys better concentrate on work " he said and stromed away

" you mad or what ? " avanti asked me glaring at me with her big scary eyes 
" I just missed you a lot " I said and again pukled her into me and hugged her more tightly . My lips got close to her ears and I could feel her shiver by my touch . This made me blush a little " I just realised its difficult for me to live without you now ! " I said

mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suuuperrrb 😃 👏 it's awesome as usual.
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamta99

Suuuperrrb 😃 👏 it's awesome as usual.

thank you ^_^ 
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
2." Experiencing Bliss " 

I was a newly wed wife and today its been a week since our marriage . Our first night was not so exciting , he came to the room and saw me sitting on the bed . He asked me to go to sleep . 
May be he wasn't interested in me at all .

From that day we never really talked , he would go to his office and me to mine . We stayed together like two strangers and this was a little bit hurting me .

Today on the 7th day of our wedding I decided to take a leave fro office and comfront virat . Yes his name was virat and I was Avanti Virat Singh Thakur .

As the cloci struck 9 , and he was about to come home . I left the door open so that he won't knock and just come in . Actually I didn't wanted him to see me in the way I was dressed at the doorstep

He came to the room and loosened his tie keeping his bag on the side table .
" Avanti " he called my name and I whispered " yes " he turned around to see me . " vo door ! Open " he tried to speak " -haan mene khual choda tha , I did not wanted you to see me like this on the door step " I said 
" why are you dressed like this " he asked me no meeting my eyes 
" at least I know I affect you " I kept my hand on his shoulder . 
I was wearing a top that exposed my belly and a thigh length short 
He passed me a showel form the corner and wrapped it around me , still no looking at me " am I that ugly ? " I asked him with moist eyes 
" your the prettiest women I've met in my life , but I don't want you to do thiskind of stuff " virat told me honestly , looking in my eyes this time 
" why don't we talk virat " I asked him " I mean we are married , we shoukd at least give us a try " 
" vo .. " virat tried to speak
And I thought he was thinking for some excuse 
" kya vo , I know that I'm ugly but itni ki mera husband bhi baat nahi kare merese " I started to cry like a child .
" avanti " virat tried to stop me but I pushed his hand for the millionth time and burried my face in the pillow .

He slowly turned me around when he saw that I was in control now 
" I'm scared I don't want to mess up things by being stupid " virat told her " your beautiful and I feel scared cause I might act dumb " he confessed and made a sad face but I bursted out laughing 
" are you serious , the great business man virat thakur is scared of talking to girls " I said laughin cause It was difficult for me to control 
" no , not girls " he said " they drool on me , your the only one " he said and somehow I froze for a sec and hen blushed heard 
" can I kiss you on the cheek " I asked him innocently . 
" ammm " he was about to say something when I planted a kiss on his cheek . 
For the first time in my life , I saw a guy blush like that .
" you look cute when you blush " I said grabbing his cheek 
" ouch " he said and I pulled him upon me on the bed . 
He caught my hands and pinned them to the bed

Not today girl , he winked and me and then returned the kiss that I gave him .

And what was wehn I felt my heart skip a beat , having him close to me was a bliss !

mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb janvi 👏 I have no words to describe...
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamta99

Superb janvi 👏 I have no words to describe...

thank you so much ^_^ 
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail

~~||GETTING DRUNK||~~

What to do when your DRUNK !

" YOU cheated on me " avanti yelled at virat yet again 
" Avanti for god's sake , We where on a BREAK ! and that was 3 years ago , get over it " virat told her 
" So , you will go around sleeping with other girls ? " avanti eyed him and rolled her eyes " and i have to share a room with you now " she said annoyingly 
Virat ignored her and walked upto the small fridge in their room , he was picking up a wine. 
" Oh you give it to me " she said snatching the wine from his hand and she started to drink it without a break 
" avanti , its a really old wine please dhayan se " virat tried to warn her " i have to pay for all this " 
" well then better " she made an annoyed face and took another wine from inside 
" screw it " virat said and started to drink wine from a fresh bottle 
after finishing 2 bottles of wine Avanti was all lost 
" Why did you cheat on me virat " she asked him 
" we where on a break avanti " he told her in a drunken state 
" Shut up i'll punish you now ! " she said picking up a pen from the bedside table and looking at him with a naughty face .

Before Virat could realise , she was on the top of him drawing designs over his face " Stop it will you " virat caught her arm and pinned her to the bed .
She looked at him in the eye , he was looking ever so cute .
She was feelings weak under his embrace after a whole 3 years long time

They where friends , actually best friend even after their breakup and had been dating other people as well but what they felt with eachother never felt with someone else

Avanti closed her eyes as he moved his lips closer to hers , she felt his breath on her lips and he approached more close . Their hearts where beating more and more fast and soon their lips got locked .

Her lips felt like strawberry to him and he sucked them with utmost pleasure , she moved her lips in scy with his just like the old days . She tasted his chocolate lips with her soft ones feelings each an everybit of the sweetness in them .They broke the kiss after a minute or so and looked at eachother with a questioned expression .

" this doesn't change anything ! " avanti told him breaking the eyelock and looking away 
" I know , you still love me ! that wont change " Virat got off her and walked out of the room to the washroom to wash his face 
Avanti was sitting on the bed confused about his feelings towards virat .

THE END !

janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
BUTTERFLIES

Avanti and Virat in 10th standard

' avanti ' virat called her from his bench
' bolo virat ' avani turned back to answer
' vo , tum meri dance class me partner banogi ? ' virat asked her positively.
' vo virat , bhuvan ne pehele hi puch liya sorry ' she stated
' but bhuvan to durga ke sath jane vala tha ' virat exclaimed
' ya but durga na vicky ke sath ja rahi he kyuki kavya ne vicky ko mana kar diya aur vo bohot upset he ' she turned aroind to face me more clearly
' yaar tu bhuvan ko bol kavya ke sath jaye but please tu mere sath chal na ! '
Virst pleaded her.
' tumko mere sath kyu jana he ! ' avanti sounded a bit irritated this time
' are yaar tu nahi samjhegi ' virat told her honestly
' to mat ja mere sath simple ' she twisted her nose and turned around back .
Virat touched her shoulder and moved his lips close to her ears
' this is because I kind of love you ' he said as his breath played with avanti's ears . He noticed her blush and sat down back on his bench .
He felt the butterflies in his stomach yet again teasing him .

janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
~~ #MIDNIGHT ~~

Talking to someone you love the most

" hello " avanti chipped on the phone " avanti call kyu ? " virat said fro the other end after hearing her hello " tum duffer ho is liye " avanti said and giggled a little " sab ready ho gaya ? " virat asked her softly , he was about to sleep as it was 12 am but he received a call from her , his avanti . Had there been any other person he would have never attended the call and switched his phone off .

" hmm , laghbhag " she said with another giggle 

" laghbhag matlab ? " virat said widening his eyes 

" I mean I can still ditch you at the mandap " avanti snapped and bit her lips

" you are serious ? " virat narrowed his eyes on the phone and questioned her as I that could never happen . " how are you sure Thakur ! I mean there is still time right " avanti twisted across the bed." your not the strong babe ! " remarked virat with a smirk

" you don't know me virat ;) " she winked at him over the phone as if her would k ow what she did " I've known you enough bansal , its been 8 years and finally your going to be thakur !! " virat snapped " matlab , pata he meri nahi kichti tumse fir bhi keehogi

" virat started to giggle this time " huh mar jao " avanti told him but his " I love you " made her blush " I love you too " she kissed him over the phone and hugged the phone " good night " she told virat over the ohone " good night babe " he replied They both dozed off with smiles on their faces , their long lived dream of marrying each other since 10th std was gonna be fulfiled tomorrow .. need less to say they where the firsts companions of each other in the pathway of love