MaNan FF : Life With Nandini [Chapter 23 Updated - Page 149] 1 July

yasmeenjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello! M back again. Well, Thank You all for appreciating my first OS. You all really encouraged me with your comments. So I decided to write more and hopefully entertain you guys. Here I Go with my first FF.  It is basically the continuation of my first OS. 

For those who haven't read my OS, here is the link:

MaNan OS : We will be The same : Hamesha !

M sorry for any mistakes. All criticism, tomatoes, sandals and eggs are wholeheartedly invited. Here you go with my another ranting.

Happy Reading!  and please do tell me how it is ðŸ˜Š

I already thank the readers for giving my FF your time. 😃 Means a lot.

Chapter - 1

After giving a three day long TLC session to her beloved husband, Nandini woke up to the bright rays of sunlight to join back to her. She looked beside her to find her Monster sleeping peacefully like a baby hugging her close to himself. She smiled and dropped a soft peck on his lips. His lips instantly molded into a cute smile. She decided to stay in that position for some more time as she knew the moment she tries to move, her Monster would wake up and he really needed some sleep. This has been his habit since the day they got married. He would sleep only after taking her in a hug and would immediately wake up on sensing her absence. She loved this habit of his. Another cute habit of his which she adored was that he wanted her in front of his eyes when he wakes up, otherwise he wouldn't open his eyes and lay on the bed until she comes in front of him. She smiled to herself remembering his cute tantrums with her. He would become a kid with her and she happily treated him like one. 

She lay there on the bed while caressing his hair watching him sleep for about one and half hour, not wanting to wake him up from his deep slumber and it was okay, as her shift today at hospital was of afternoon. At 10:30, she decided to move to start her day and as expected, the moment she moved, he woke up and after getting assured that she was there, opened his eyes when she wished him a "Good Morning" with a forehead kiss. He smiled sweetly, caressed her cheeks and planted a kiss on her forehead and wished her "Good Morning". Before she could say anything, he sat on the bed and asked her to freshen up otherwise she would get late. She loved the fact that he understood her responsibilities and never stopped her from fulfilling them. Instead, tried to help whenever he could. She quickly freshened herself and moved downstairs to find him waiting for breakfast. He made sure she doesn't leave without completing her breakfast everyday. Sometimes he himself fed her when she cribbed like a small baby. He offered to drop her to the hospital but she refused saying he needed some rest, although she knew he would not get sleep without her, but she wanted him to take rest being home as he needed it after 2 weeks long concert. She quickly gave instructions to Ramesh Kaka about his breakfast preferences and strictly ordered him to call her if he cribs to take it or leaves the breakfast incomplete. After giving Manik warning to complete the breakfast and do nothing but rest, she quickly gave Manik a hug along with a must morning kiss and left for hospital.

After seeing her off, Manik returned to their room and freshened himself. He moved down to have his breakfast as per her instructions and also finished it as he had no wish to make her angry or upset. He laid down on the couch in the hall, already missing her but he knew she had other responsibilities as well. He made a quick call to his and took the details about the in the. When assured, he hung up the call. He switched on TV to watch some movie when the door bell rang and he found Fab-4 entering the Mansion. He was happy to see them but still asked the reason of their sudden showing up at his place. Cabir then replied that even they needed some TLC after a 2 week long tiring work and there was no better place than their Angel's home. Manik smiled at his answer and felt proud thinking how she had become the peace of his and his friends' lives. Mukti then said that they knew that she was the only one who could give them TLC that too loads and loads of it, happily. They decided to move in to Malhotra Mansion for a week before they resume their work and enjoy their break. Manik felt more than happy and he knew Nandini too would jump in joy knowing this. Then realizing her absence, Cabir asked Manik about her whereabouts and Manik told them where she was. They sighed sadly not finding her around but knew that her work was equally important. They were chilling in the hall when an Idea struck Cabir and he suggested for a week long outing for getting relaxed. Everyone agreed but then Manik said that Nandini was bound by work and going without her was waste and out of question. Realizing this, they dropped the idea and waited for her to return and give them some TLC. 

Location - Hospital 

Meanwhile in the hospital, Nandini while sitting in the cabin remembered Manik's words about how hard they've worked for two weeks and how much tired they were. She suggested them to take a week long break to which he agreed but she knew that they would rest for not more than a day or two and would join back. She knew their bodies and mind needed rest and lazying around won't help. She thought of taking them for an outing but backed off when she realized that she had comittments and they would never agree to go without her. Her thoughts were disturbed when her senior entered her cabin after knocking. He informed her that, she was given six day leave from her work as the cardiology department would be undergoing a renovation and any further cases would be handled by the nearby branch. She jumped in joy knowing that now she would be able to take them somewhere and get them relaxed. She planned to take them to Goa and quickly booked a Private Villa in a Resort and made some other arrangements. She packed her stuff and then left from there. 

Location - Malhotra Mansion - 8 PM

Nandini returned from hospital and was surprised to see Fab - 4 already waiting for her. She quickly greeted them and said that she was about to call them to come at her place as she needed to talk to them. She smiled when Cabir said that they needed some TLC and so landed up at her doorstep. She then moved to Manik and gave him a coming - back hug and he kissed her forehead. He noticed her hair tied in a messy bun and quickly opened them. She smiled and muttered a sorry as she knew how her tied hair irked him. He smiled back st her and side hugged her and she rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. He asked if there was a lot of work and she replied in a no. Fab - 4 just smiled at this cute couple and felt happy seeing them. Nandini then sat straight and moved to get freshened up. She freshened herself and came downstairs. As soon as she came, she called for Ramesh kaka and asked if Manik ate breakfast properly and smiled when he replied in positive. She then asked whether they ate lunch or not to which Mukti replied that they ate some sandwiches. She asked if all of the servants ate the lunch properly and in return Ramesh Kaka just blessed her saying how could they miss a meal when she is there. Nandini smiled while Manik and Fab-4 watched her proudly. She then instructed for dinner asking for the preparation of the dishes each member of Fab-4 and her Monster liked. Cabir then smilingly said that this was reason they came here pointing towards Nandini. Everyone just smiled at his statement.  

Kaka took her instructions and was about leave but Manik stopped him and asked him to add pasta in the menu as it was Nandini's favorite. She smiled at his gesture. She then moved towards them and sat beside Manik and Cabir asked her what she wanted to talk. She then told them about her leave and her plan to take them out to get them relaxed. All the Fab - 4  were shocked and exchanged glances while Manik just smiled with a glint of surprise in his eyes. As soon as she finished her rant, all the Fab - 4 sprung on her and hugged her together tightly while she sat confused but reciprocated back.  After a while, they broke the hug but dropped kisses on her cheeks one by one. She looked at Manik surprisingly who took her in a side hug, kissed her head and said "I Love you so much" .. She replied that she too did but said that she needs an explanation for their sudden outburst of Love. They chuckled and Manik explained her how they planned the same but dropped the idea due to her work. She too laughed after knowing about the coincidence. 

Shooing away her praises, she decided to plan and they started discussing about the trip or rather listening to Nandini's ideas. While they were doing so Mukti shifted her place in front of Nandini for a hot oil massage and Cabir snuggled himself keeping his head in her lap while Manik just sat beside her admiring the view in front of him of his family who were connected together in a lovely bond due to his cute little doll. He saw Mukti kissing her hands for the massage when cabir took them and kept them in his hair asking her to ruffle them through his hair and she asked him to shift  in front of her for a proper head massage and he agreed. Mukti shifted herself and adjusted herself in her lap while Aliya and Dhruv cribbed of not getting a chance. He felt blessed to have her. She smiled at them and asked everyone to pack their stuff as they would be leaving tomorrow evening and informed them that she had ordered for car with a chauffeur as she dint want the boys to get all the more stressed. They felt amazed seeing the amount of care and love she showered on them. She became a little sad at the thought of Navya and Aarav not being here as they went to Patna for spending sometime with Navya's mother. She then moved to lay the dinner and Manik helped her. They sat down for the dinner and Alya demanded to be fed by Nandini and she happily agreed. 

All of them finished the dinner and went to sleep in their rooms leaving MaNan behind. Nandini moved to the kitchen to help in wrapping up the dinner when Manik entered and lifted her in his arms ignoring the smiles of the servants. He took her to the dining hall and made her sit on the table. He took a plate and filled it with Pasta topped with red hot sauce and asked Kaka to bring a cup of milk mixed with bournvita. He then looked at his wife giving him a questioning look. He made her hold the plate and again lifted her and carried her to the couch in the hall. He sat on the couch and made her sit in his lap with her back resting on the arm of the couch. He took the plate from her and started feeding her while saying that she will take care of the whole universe except herself and she just smiled at him and said thats because he is there to take care of her.  She said that she is not a baby and can eat herself when Manik shushed her and said that she was his baby, his doll and he loved to treat her like one. She gave him a smile and started eating without any further protests. He pampered her like she was his child, showering all his love on her and enjoying her cute antics. From the fact that she was 24 and still loved bournvita to the way she played with his hands while talking, he loved all her baby habits. When he called her baby, he meant it. Even now he was enjoying feeding her making her sit in his lap whilst she was savoring the taste of her favorite Pasta. He then made her drink bournvita milk and carried her to the room. He placed her on the bed and asked her to change and went out to take a look on Fab 4. 

He returned and saw Nandini standing in the balcony dressed in her baby pink night suit. She looked extremely cute in that dress and the color added to her cuteness. He moved towards her and slid his arms around her waist, taking her in a back hug. He rested his chin on her shoulder and asked What is my baby doing? She replied cutely in a childish voice Baby is seeing stars - because Papa loves them na. He awed at her statement and giggled and said Who said Papa loves stars? Papa loves only his doll. She laughed and turned around and slid her hands around his neck; rubbed her nose with his and said And doll also loves Papa. She smiled while his gaze softened at her cute gestures. His heart overwhelmed with the joy of having her in his life. He leaned closer and dropped soft kisses on her cheeks and soft peck on her lips. He then looked at her and opened his mouth to say something when she kept her finger on his lips and said Now you don't need to thank me Manik for the way I love Fab - 4 and care for them. I am a part of you and I have learnt all this from you only.. He wasn't surprised at this as he knew that she knows him far more than he knows himself. He smiled and said I Love you Nandini. He saw her face glowing as it always does every time he says these words to her. In a reply she leaned forward and kissed him softly but passionately. He responded the same way. They broke the kiss and stood there joining their foreheads together for sometime. 

He then lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed. It was very difficult for him to control his desires when she was so close. He would love to do it with her everyday but he didn't want to end up weakening her. He knew she would never refuse him but he needed to be careful. He knew she was very delicate to take it everyday. So he decided against doing it regularly. He loved her way too much to hurt her. There were no secrets between them. Not even regarding "Girl Talks". He knew everything about her, also, that she was a very shy person. But he made sure she shares everything with him. He knew about her dates and would be more careful during those days. He used to pamper her more, without making her feel uneasy. He just treated her more delicately and she understood why he did that. This was another reason why she respected him and loved him so much. He knew everything about her but he never made her feel uncomfortable by openly talking about it. 

He carried her to the bed and placed her on it and asked her to instruct while he packed their luggage. He packed their bags and then switching off the lights laid down on the bed beside her. He pulled her for a long Good Night Kiss and then hugging her close to himself in a protective hold, while she smiled and snuggled herself closer into his chest holding the strap of his vest in her hand tightly, listening to the rhythmic beats of his heart, slowly slipped in deep and peaceful slumber.

To Be Continued ..

Chapter 1 - Above

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10  

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17  

Chapter 18  

Chapter 19

Chapter 20

Chapter 21

Chapter 22

Chapter 23

Edited by yasmeenjuhi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BriNi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as good as ur last os...
it was so peaceful... 
loved it
Edited by BriNi - 8 years ago
Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww that really so cute and awesome 
loved the long update ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
so they are going to goa wow

update soon
if possible Pm me ðŸ˜³
Edited by Paro_rudra - 8 years ago
apps33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
IT WAS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL...
i just sooo sooo luved it
d way uh portrayed deir luv deir TLC
it was so wonderful
plzz cont soon...
n pm me if possible
1d_kisses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awww
It was so cute .
The ff is so awww
Loved it
Joan4love thumbnail
I love your longish updates you're such a beautiful writer literally made my day 😊
Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ur a good writer nd ur last OS was also good 
Plz continue it nd post nxt part soon eagerly waiting for it.
Plz PM me if u can 
😊😊😊
pooh2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this was so beautiful
I loved everything about it..their bond ..the tlc
I had a smile throughout 😊 you are such an amazing writer..all ur work has direct connect with the heart..which is so rare
Kudos to youEdited by pooh2015 - 8 years ago
zaroge thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome loved it super cute 
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice ffEdited by pooja123456 - 8 years ago