Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Cabir and Navya - CaVya DT : Unsaid Friendship

Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello friends..!😛

Welcome to Cabir Navya - CaVya Discussion Thread. We are here to discuss about the growing friendship between them and everything else about Cabir and Navya.

First, let me give you all a formal introduction about them. So, here it goes.

Yeh chori bada drama queen hai!

Navya Naveli, our sensational Madhubala. She is beautiful, talented, fun and a all round drama queen.

She started off as Fab 5's biggest fan. She would do anything to make the the Sensational 6, but unfortunately for her those dreams were crushed, when she realized that Fab 5 wasn't as amazing as she thought they were. Thankfully for her, out of the experience she gained a new best friend, Ms. Nandini Murthy. These two soon became inseparable. They were hell bent on avoiding Fab 5 at all costs, however, that was easier said than done. Navya, dumped in to a garbage bin, and humiliated by Fab 5 many times, was ecstatic when her precious Harshad-ji entered her life as her and Nandini's savior against Fab 5. She was bowled over by his handsome good looks, and dedication towards protecting her and Nandini. Through this...NH3 were created.

NH3, consisting of Nandini, Navya, Harshad-ji and Shahid, were Navya's dreams come true. A band with her best friend, and Harshad-ji...and Shahid of course. The build up towards Musicana was eventful and a total roller coaster for everyone. As Nandini grew closer to Manik, Navya grew closer to Harshad. Eventually she fell head over heels in love with him. You know what they say, love is blind. Nandini was first able to show case her amaizng talents during the amazing first round of Musicana, where she and her Harshad-ji sung together to Koi Mill Gaya. She saved the day for the band, and was seen as a hero in Harshad's eyes. Throughout the entire journey, little did Navya know that she and Harshad would become closer to each other than ever. Then came the Musicana first night. While the whole gang danced to Disco Deewane, Navya only had eyes for her Harshad-ji, and what did those eyes bring her...a intimate and unexpected night with Harshad. I did NOT see that coming. However, Musicana final night ended up being disappointing for them, as Nandini's heart broke, and they lost. And despite everything Harshad did, Navya could not see past his good looks and 'heart of gold'.

Then came time for 'Mission Stop Harshad' by Nandu and Fab 5. Unfortunately Navya had to be brought down too in this plan. Her faith and devotion in Harshad had blinded her good judgement. Thankfully for her, Harshad's true face finally came out, and she reaalized how misled she had been. She then left, disappeared as she was heartbroken. Whens he returned...boy was everyone in for a surprise.

Navya Naveli...our (well Cabir's) black & Madhubhala...was PREGNANT!!! WHAT?!?!?! You heard it here folks...there is a bun in her oven. But along with this unexpected pregnancy, Navya gained a new confidence and strength that really made us all proud. She brought Harshad down to size and told him what he was. He woud not have any right over her anymore, especially not after he tried to kill his own child. That b**tard. Navya refused to let Harshad bring her down, she would keep her child and be strong. Although that was easier said than done.

Her pregnancy brought her both blessings and curses. The curses were being thrown out of the hostel, and almost being expelled, as well as being shamed in society. However, these curses brought upon blessings as well in the form of a great friendship with our one and only Mukti babe. Navya and Mukti both created a strong bond over their heartbreak caused by Harshad. Mukti even offered her Cabir's place to stay...which leads us to Cabir & Navya...but that's for later on.

Batameez dil, batameez dil, batameez dil, mane na

Cabir Dhawan. He's a joker, he's a hunk, he's a cute, he's everything we want in a guy...too bad he's gay 😉

He is the joker and basically the glue that keeps Fab 5 together. He may have seemed as a 2D boring old mean old prankster character at the beginning, but he is WAY more than that. He starts off as the prankster, the mad who records all the Fab 5 shennanigans. If there is humiliation near by, so is Cabir. Despite his joker side though, he will do anything for his friends. He will stand up for them, fight for them, do anything for them. However...he may even keep secrets from them.

Who knew that Cabir was...GAY? His biggest secret, that he didn't even tell Fab 5. He didn't want to be judged and shunned, and we totally understand that. But come on dude, they're your friends, they'd do anything for you. But hold up now...Raghav sir...really Cabir? Of the hundreds of good looking guys in India...in Mumbai...you chose Raghav sir. I guess we can't really blame you, as I've mentioned before love is blind, especially first loves. Anyway...Cabir was head over heels in love with Raghav, and honestly that brought a warm fuzzy feeling into my heart. He looked at Raghav with that look that I want boys to look at me with. I wish...ANYWAY back to Cabir. When Manik finally found out...well he wasn't too happy. He was Cabir's best friend, they were supposed to tell each other EVERYTHING. But he still accepted Cabir for who he is, and embraced him. Awww...ManBir.❤️ However with this acceptance also came heart break. Raghav broke Cabir's heart.💔 How could he break the heart of our baby...that meanie.😡

This lead to a certain amount of heartbreak for Cabir and when Cabir and Raghav finally got back together and came out, that stupid a** Harshad got Cabir beaten up. Our poor baby, how could he?!?!? Thankfully Raghav was with him, and protected him till Manik and Nandini rushed him to the hospital...which marks the beginning of our favorite NanBir or CabIni as some call it. Cabir thankfully recovered properly, and created a beautiful new friendship with Manik. Thus he earned a new role of...CUPID. He was going to bring MaNan back together, and nothing would stop him. He took his job very seriously and acted as a guide for Manik. Baba Cabir knows all grasshopper Manik, listen to the guru.

However, let's not forget about the turmoil that Cabir had to go through as a gay guy in India. He had to look for a job, as well as fall out with his mother. His mother, who was his world, had not accepted him. It was heart-breaking, and you could hear the shattering of his heart. It still brings tears to my eyes. But he stood strong and kept on moving forward, determined not to let all these bad times get him down. Eventually he did land a job as a RJ, thus finally getting somewhere in life. A new job, and a new house...as well as a new house buddy...but let's not get too into that right now.

Edited by DarknessVisible - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strikhedonia thumbnail

Ajab Prem Ki Gazabb Kahani

These two...how do I even start...? Madhubala & the Joker. Cabir & Navya. How? What? Where? When?

So Navya was a HUGE fan of Fab 5, which obviously Cabir had to take advantage of, I mean, how could he not? He loved pranking his black & white madubhala. He would do anything, and make sure he got it on video. Unfortunately for us CaVya fans, after the entry of Harshad, we didn't have much Madhubala & Joker interaction, except for that once in a while prank or comment Cabir would make in order to scare or mock Navya.

Then came the shocking truth that Cabir is...GAY! How our CaVya loving hearts broke...I can still hear the hearts shattering. We had such hopes. However, do not fret, just because they couldn't have a romantic relationship, doesn't mean they can't be friends. But it would take some time to be friends, especially for two people who are so different.

First of all...Navya moved in to Cabir's house...without his knowledge. How does that even work out? How do you live in someone's new house without them knowing? Navya...she moves into someone's house without them knowing, that too Cabir's. This gave all us CaVya fans a new track to look forward too as we got our favorite, and the best CaVya nok jhok. I honestly live for this nok jhok. It's amazing how funny they are together. As the two continued to live together, they went through hurdles and ups and downs.

One thing that kept them on the same track, was their love for the best friends, Nandu and Manik. They agreed to play cupid for our favorite couple, and this brought them less arguments. I mean, who doesn't want MaNan together? These two definitely did, and worked together to help them come together. That whole Holi party, where they helped Nandu get revenge of Manik, was actually some of my favorite moments of that episode. Getting off-track now, let's not go into MaNan land...yet anyway 😉

As their friendship built, so did their problems. Cabir was worried...he didn't want to have to take the full responsiblity for Navya's child, so he did something not-so-smart and called Navya's mother to Mumbai. This not only caused more problems for Navya, but for Cabir too. Navya's mom thought that CABIR WAS THE FATHER! I mean...Cabir...our Cabir...daddy...well actually, that wouldn't be too bad...just saying. Anyway, no matter how hard Cabir tried, Navya's mom wouldn't get it out of her head that Cabir was not the father, and was gay! She even went to the extent to invite a pandit home to get the two married. Navya was obviously a trooper in all this, and tried to stop her mother's actions. However, the shocks weren't over yet. They were in for another surprise in the form of Cabir's mommy dear. Now they had TWO MOTHERS wanting them to get married. Cabir, who was gay, and Navya, who was pregnant with another guy's child. What is wrong with these women? I totally understand why they're doing it, but listen to your children, if they say no, then it's a no. Anyway, getting off-track again...Cabir through all of this decided that he felt bad for giving Navya more stress, especially since she's pregnant. He tried getting a fake father for Navya's baby-that was not a good idea. He couldn't stand the fact that their parents were forcing them to get married, and was sick and tired of everything that was going on. This led him to AGREEING TO MARRY NAVYA! What? Cabir?!? Yes we want CaVya, but not like this man. Navya was shocked, and as touching as his actions were, she refused to let him ruin his life like this. I just love how much they've come to care about each other, despite having a rough start. Not to mention that they still have their amazing nok jhoks once in a while.

So there you have, the story of our beloved Cabir & Navya, and boy we thought Manik & Nandini were dramatic.

Ayaz Ahmed:

Birthday - September 24, 1986
Zodiac Sign - Libra
Twitter Account - https://twitter.com/abr_ayazahmed
IF Profile - http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10814/ayaz-ahmed/

Veebha Anand:

Birthday - September 8, 1990
Zodiac Sign - Virgo
Twitter Account - https://twitter.com/veebhaanand 
IF Profile - http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/3008/veebha-vibha-anand/

Strikhedonia thumbnail

# This Discussion Thread is meant only for discussing the characters Cabir andNavya. You are free to discuss anything about them. But put your opinions in a CIVIL manner.

#Do not BASH the show or the actors.

#Do not quote more than 3 times. That makes the page heavy.  Use @---- for referring someone.

#Do not attack any member personally. Do not name call.

#When the DT reaches 150 pages, click the report button and report that the "DT completed 150 pages". We can't have two DTs at a time.

#Only the admins, that is, me ( DarknessVisible ) OR Mugs ( NonComposMentis ) can create the new DT. So, if the current DT is over, PM anyone of us. If both of us remained unavailable, ask the forum moderators to  create one.

#Follow IF Code of Conduct and Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Forum rules.

Write-ups : 
May (-MyMy-)

Graphicers : 
*Sara (RatiTheAngel.) - She did all the signatures except the Cabir and Navya one in the second post.
*Edna (Ednaphilip ) - She did the Cabir and Navya signature in the second post.

Layouts and Compiling:
 Me (DarknessVisible)

Special thanks to anaddictof_KY2 for collecting the informations about Veebha and Ayaz. 

Strikhedonia thumbnail

Here are the fictions written on Cabir and Navya.

Cabir OS : A Guy Like Me : Completed

CaVya 3S : According to Me : Completed

CaVya OS : The Stay Over : Completed

CaVya OS : The Morning Routine : Completed

CaVya SS : Deal with the Devil : On-going

CaVya : One Shots : If Only... :It is a series of completed One - Shots

CaVya FF : Completed

CaVya OS : Divergent : Completed

CaVya 2S : You're Not That Bad : Completed

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4190430

CaVya OS : Byzantine : Completed

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4396751

CaVya FF : I need you,please tell you need me a little bit too : On-Going

CaVya OS : You and Me make a beautiful We : Completed

CaVya Drabbles : This is a series of completed CaVya Drabbles

Note : If any more fictions are to be added, just PM me the links. 😛

mayaya. thumbnail
RES
UNRES

Woo hoo! First commento! Hehehe 😆

Finally it's here! I've been waiting Arthyyy!
It's beautiful, simple and amazing!
I can't wait for more people to join!

Lovely sigs/tags Sara & Edna <3 They are cute!

I love the write-ups ;) JKJK I wrote them 😆

But the lay out is too good man!

AHA! I see you added my CaVya stories...is it bad that I forgot I wrote those?  😕

Anywaysss...I'M SO EXCITED TO TALK TO FELLOW CAVYA FANS 😃

I love Cabir & Navya. Their friendship is actually my second favorite part of the show. (I'll always be loyal to my MaNan babies <3)

LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!

P.S. we should add a members list to this discussion thread.
Edited by -MyMy- - 8 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww,m supper happy pls add me to the list
Leprechaun thumbnail
Nice surprise Aarthy...the thread is awesome kiddo. 👍🏼
Strikhedonia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherma

wowww,m supper happy pls add me to the list

You can definitely take part yaar... Its open to all CaVya fana.
Strikhedonia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MyMy-

RES

UNRES

Woo hoo! First commento! Hehehe 😆

Finally it's here! I've been waiting Arthyyy!
It's beautiful, simple and amazing!
I can't wait for more people to join!

Lovely sigs/tags Sara & Edna <3 They are cute!

I love the write-ups ;) JKJK I wrote them 😆

But the lay out is too good man!

AHA! I see you added my CaVya stories...is it bad that I forgot I wrote those?  😕

Anywaysss...I'M SO EXCITED TO TALK TO FELLOW CAVYA FANS 😃

I love Cabir & Navya. Their friendship is actually my second favorite part of the show. (I'll always be loyal to my MaNan babies <3)

LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!

P.S. we should add a members list to this discussion thread.

Welcome dear... I don't think we should have a members list... Anybody who is a cavya fan can join... And yeah, I love your stories on cavya babe... ;) Edited by DarknessVisible - 8 years ago
mayaya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DarknessVisible

Welcome dear... I don't think we should have a members list... Anybody who is a cavya fan can join... And yeah, I love your stories on cavya babe... ;)

Your choice babe <3