Posted: 8 years ago
Stop!πŸ˜‰

PS:This collage has few more parts to it.πŸ˜›
      And Sorry guys for the long break in btw the series

Direct Link
https://i.imgur.com/U07k4pc.jpg

Index:(Edits and VM's):
Long break Manobrown teddy bear emoticons 2 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons...but who cares you are here with another wonderful continuation of 'stop' series. brown teddy bear emoticons 18 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons Both dramatic scenes you picked this time and again different as in one she stops him and in the other he stops her, captured brilliantly by you again.brown teddy bear emoticons 14 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons

As I said last time we are trying new stuff so today we are casting magical spells

brown teddy bear emoticons 15 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons

Now those of you who visited Jo's post know that I have shared this quote before but I am sharing again.
brown teddy bear emoticons 17 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons

Finally Matching Gifsbrown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons

Have a wonderful day.brown teddy bear emoticons 19 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons  As I have already been outed about this I will  pretty much be doing this in my sleep brown teddy bear emoticons 20 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticonsbrown teddy bear emoticons 12 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons

Edited by -Mukti- - 8 years ago
Mano,
Lovely collage πŸ˜ƒ
Again so much good memories πŸ˜ƒ

@Mukti; loved your GIFs

Sorry - only a short comment.
Lovely collage and gifs.. Thank you Mano and mukti..

Mano after such a long time. Missed your collages so much.
Beautiful memories relived. They are awesome.

She couldn't bear his anger and accusations and he couldn't bear her indifference and silence.

@Mukti dear happy to see after a long time. The gifs, the quote and spell awesome. Well after dancing your hearts out, and after that short visit to the beauty salon, now casting spells. Good, spread your magic around.

@Mira super busy bee. Well atleat that very very short comment showed that you are around.

And now I found two beautiful quotes for Rudra and Paro.

"A person who has lots of anger inside,
Definitely loves people More than anyone else can,
Because,
If Red color indicates anger,
then it indicates love too"

"Spiteful words can hurt your feelings
But her silence breaks your heart"

Mano!!! I missed sooo much for your collages!! And now so happy to see such emotional stop scenes!!!!!  πŸ‘
Mukti, I loved your gifs!! Thanks soo much tooπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pulchra - 8 years ago
finally u re back with stop collage πŸ˜‰ lol me totally forget and though u already finished this serie πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and such beautiful collage with 2 beautiful scenes πŸ˜³ btw he is in jack and that too in both aww β˜ΊοΈ me luving β€οΈ

and amzing gifs mukti πŸ˜³
beautiful collages loved it❀️
@mukti lovely gifs
Please anyone tell me,which scene n where that scene where paro stop Rudra, I didn't remember 😭 Edited by thakurpreeti - 8 years ago
Hii mano,

Beautiful collage, ur every edit is always superb''''