She hasn't lost her music- A request to CVs

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
She has lost her music! Let's pause, rewind and play!
Nandini Murthy and Music!
A girl which has been brought up with it, might have loved this companion and could have thought of living with it entire life. A girl of virtue who carries it all; pride of her grandmother and dream of her father. She never actually has spent time with her companion much, never loved it with passion, never could make it a healer. Because she is the one who has been about others; virtue and values; practicality and survival. I sit down and think if she ever had a passionate moment with her music. Nope! She never has really been with it alone; drowning herself, emerging gradually! It was always about discipline she learnt, an instrument she excelled and an art she studied. Meanwhile, she would have found the moments of love with the symphony she plays, the melody she creates and then let go of it...I would say she hasn't lost her music, first time she has actually thought of loving it.. from hereon she would be embracing it..
Why not let her choose her instrument this time? Nope, I won't advocate for veena here because it was never been her chosen love, it was a blessing which she got because of the family she belonged..
It was about excellence and perfection; not about devotion and dissolving! It can be about it all now.

Call it a demand/ request / wish but I gotta make it because this is something I have been thinking since few months and still passion is same. Let her instrument be a violin! Call it Platonic but the idea itself is so endearing. Nandini finding her passion in this little master. She becoming the fiddler and it embracing the surfaced her. It taking her in depth and she submitting herself. And there she would emerge finding the music in true sense. And it would never leave her side again..

Let the violino be her passion...
A request submitted to you CVs..

P.S. AND I HARDLY DEMAND ANYTHING.. SO PLEASE.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Res res res

Yes yes yes

Adi, brilliant post and the way you said it, the idea sells. The violin will actually suit her too, and help portray the metamorphosis too, into the new her.

Today, Nandu put in contrast with fab5, them sharing their stories, of taking solace in music. Music was their refuge while here, it's her primary fear. She needs a scratch all from zero start so violin looks like a good bet.

Not sure if the makers can incorporate it but yes to this, plz !!
Edited by -Sahar- - 8 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Call it a demand/ request / wish but I gotta make it because this is something I have been thinking since few months and still passion is same. Let her instrument be a violin! Call it Platonic but the idea itself is so endearing. Nandini finding her passion in this little master. She becoming the fiddler and it embracing the surfaced her. It taking her in depth and she submitting herself. And there she would emerge finding the music in true sense. And it would never leave her side again..

I love your reasoning for Nandu finding herself through the violin๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and I personally love the violin too it would be nice to see as well but biggest roadblock might be show ka budget๐Ÿ˜†...not sure if they can afford it at this point. 

They seem to be very diligent about keeping Nandu's focus on Indian classical and Manik on western music...two opposite ends of the spectrum...but your reasoning is nice...rather than taking Nandu back to the veena only, why not help her find a new angle instead that might truly be her real calling and passion in music?
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today when manik asked nandu to try some new instruments, first instrument came to my mind was violin, I remembered song called "khabhi shaam daale toh dil mein aa jaana" from movie Sur.where girl played violin forgetting every pain and bad memory. I want that kind of scene for nandu.
since beginning they never shown clearly what actually nandu loves most music or science? But today nandu's scene with fab3, given kind of clue ki nandu will choose music only.Because music is one which gave her manik, love of her life.why can't music be the one which also can give her peace, pride also respect in her ams eyes back
..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She has lost her music! Let's pause, rewind and play!
Nandini Murthy and Music!
A girl which has been brought up with it, might have loved this companion and could have thought of living with it entire life. A girl of virtue who carries it all; pride of her grandmother and dream of her father. She never actually has spent time with her companion much, never loved it with passion, never could make it a healer. Because she is the one who has been about others; virtue and values; practicality and survival. I sit down and think if she ever had a passionate moment with her music. Nope! She never has really been with it alone; drowning herself, emerging gradually! It was always about discipline she learnt, an instrument she excelled and an art she studied. Meanwhile, she would have found the moments of love with the symphony she plays, the melody she creates and then let go of it...I would say she hasn't lost her music, first time she has actually thought of loving it.. from hereon she would be embracing it..
Why not let her choose her instrument this time? Nope, I won't advocate for veena here because it was never been her chosen love, it was a blessing which she got because of the family she belonged..
It was about excellence and perfection; not about devotion and dissolving! It can be about it all now.

This!! she always lived for others let her live a little let her choose her instrument let her choose her path so that she could move on from all the fears inside her n revel in her music
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thats an awesome post Adi,  I always wanted it to be violin from the first place rather than Veena

And now I like your reasoning why she could switch over to another instrument and that can be Violin instead of Veena.  

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Res res res

Yes yes yes

Adi, brilliant post and the way you said it, the idea sells. The violin will actually suit her too, and help portray the metamorphosis too, into the new her.

Today, Nandu put in contrast with fab5, them sharing their stories, of taking solace in music. Music was their refuge while here, it's her primary fear. She needs a scratch all from zero start so violin looks like a good bet.

Not sure if the makers can incorporate it but yes to this, plz !!

Sahar๐Ÿค—
@Bold: Yes! that story telling, Fab4 explaining her how music helped them in their worst! On the other hand, Music has been an education for her, more of a family norm!! That's the difference! Sh never actually had the music to her rescue! It was always a subject she has been good at! 
This is the time! It shall be genesis! She shall chose her instrument and love it like she never does! 
And Let it be a violin CVS!
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I love your reasoning for Nandu finding herself through the violin๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and I personally love the violin too it would be nice to see as well but biggest roadblock might be show ka budget๐Ÿ˜†...not sure if they can afford it at this point. 

They seem to be very diligent about keeping Nandu's focus on Indian classical and Manik on western music...two opposite ends of the spectrum...but your reasoning is nice...rather than taking Nandu back to the veena only, why not help her find a new angle instead that might truly be her real calling and passion in music?

Same here! I have a thing for Violin and going by Nandu's awkwardness with Veena, it was surely not her instrument! ๐Ÿ˜†
I think they can afford a bhade ka violin! ๐Ÿ˜›
YUP! That Indian classical and western music contrast as well as wish to cover it all! But that certainly doesn't go well music part of show! they never actually justify two themes together. One is glorified and other is still a question mark! 
I wish CVs hear us!๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Same here! I have a thing for Violin and going by Nandu's awkwardness with Veena, it was surely not her instrument! ๐Ÿ˜†
I think they can afford a bhade ka violin! ๐Ÿ˜›
YUP! That Indian classical and western music contrast as well as wish to cover it all! But that certainly doesn't go well music part of show! they never actually justify two themes together. One is glorified and other is still a question mark! 
I wish CVs hear us!๐Ÿ˜†

Firstly please accept my gratefulness for making a SENSIBLE thread in this forum where lame slogan-giri is otherwise rampant.  Too bad a thread like this will never get as much traction as ppl busy rabidly defending offscreen drama...ah well...

@bold: Very true...despite that being a "basis" in the show in terms of the contrast b/w MaNan, they never justify the Indian classical part properly so everything ends up being a fusion heavy on the Western stuff...Fab 5 being a rock/fusion band adds to them overpowering the show too...Nandu ek toh firstly "lone ranger" in terms of representing Indian classical...upar se they never really give her much scope in terms of SOULFUL execution to highlight the beauty of Indian classical...maybe they struggle with presenting it properly for a youth show...dunno...

So yes, this violin idea can solve that issue for sure...but I do wonder if Niti will be upto the task of learning how to look convincing playing this and singing alongside too๐Ÿ˜†...matlab they essentially want to give her an instrument she can both play and sing along with too, right? That is why they used the veena? 

I don't mind Nandu playing the guitar for a bit either...liked how cute she looked playing it yesterday๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 8 years ago
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Anu : just see how sensible posts treated in this forum ๐Ÿ˜† no doubt sensible ppl stop making posts and disappear.

Partner : in precap manik said indian classical music, hope they stick to Indian only ๐Ÿ˜† trauma, pain started on fusion concert night going to end on classical concert night? ๐Ÿ˜•Edited by LittleWoman - 8 years ago