Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have been saying this since a long time on this thread but no one was believing it till now Mumbai police have busted it.

But I believe this will continue and some other channel will take over that job. 

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I also feel the same. How can programs of only 1 channel be in top 5 all the time ? Is anyone aware how do they measure the TRP ? Is the methodology professional and truly representative of the viewership ?

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameerph

I also feel the same. How can programs of only 1 channel be in top 5 all the time ? Is anyone aware how do they measure the TRP ? Is the methodology professional and truly representative of the viewership ?

There are so many lacunae in the present system of measurement of TRP that it can be easily manipulated (and has been manipulated all these years):

https://www.newslaundry.com/2018/04/25/tv-viewership-ratings-fixed-panel-tampering-barc-hansa-research

Edited by kamalsh56 - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

last week i told you guys that aai kuthey kay karte is no.1 show it just doesnt enter top 5 as its repeat comes at 11pm and i think aggabai sasubai repeat also comes in between 6-11.30pm thats why it doesnt enter top 5

Edited by Rajpatil12 - 3 years ago
RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yamule yar republic cha trp ankhi vadhel😆

i dont know much abt trp of news channels,even not interested,bt yes,current trp of tv shows,i feel is really authentic

star pravah is really doing very well.

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

yamule yar republic cha trp ankhi vadhel😆

i dont know much abt trp of news channels,even not interested,bt yes,current trp of tv shows,i feel is really authentic

star pravah is really doing very well.

I am not really sure of that too. How did it change so much in just 1 week from ZM to Star pravah.  Either that TRP was wrong or this is wrong or both are partially correct and partially wrong. 😊

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am not really sure of that too. How did it change so much in just 1 week from ZM to Star pravah.  Either that TRP was wrong or this is wrong or both are partially correct and partially wrong. 😊

not only in this week,last two weeks star pravah is at 1.and zm is struggling since quite a long time.their ladies zindabad chyd failed,agg bai for one week was not there,tjr had already lost its place,mnb still there,mhn is not steady.

earlier only rmv of sp was there,bt since zm seirals failed ,sp shows come up with huge viewership.

zm will not give up,its a challenge for sp now to maintain d no1.finally it has to compete with household favourite channel zm.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Have you watched viewership trend from lockdown?? If yes then you will get to knw that star pravah gradually increased from lower ratings.....initially in lockdown period their devyani rerun serial helped to compete with zee marathi....even in one week they beated zee marathi in lockdown but after lockdown their serials slowly slowly increased same with their viewership

I think their 2 shows namely rang maza vegla and aai kuthey kay karte always in top 5 after lockdown but they never entered top 5 as aai kuthey kay karte repeat comes at 11pm nd rang maza vegla repeat used to come at 9.30pm(before sukh mhanje nakki kay asta) so their avg decreases and thats why they never entered barc top5 list

And after lockdown specially from august they filled their slots with new serial sukh mhanje nakki kay asta @9.30 which was used to air rpt telecast then they filled 10.30pm with their old serial babasaheb ambedkar

They brought new serials at primetime 8.30-9.30pm which worked very well for them....already their 8.30pm serial is in top5