Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sayian Ve / MG SS / updated chapter 1 page 2 / 22 May 2015

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Plz don't expect much updates from me on Mondays and Tuesdays due to my personal busyness...But from Wednesday onwards I always update...

Edited by Sonia.KN - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Chapter 1  Page 2
KasiKasi thumbnail
Interesting
waiting
update soon
heycookie thumbnail
Very interesting prologue..vl love to read it ..plz add me 2 ur pm list😊
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for restarting your pending works.
Waiting for update
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will b waiting to read dear this neww ff of Urs

Sonia.KN thumbnail

I love you...will fight for you...with this world...now I have nothing...still you belong to me : Sayian Ve

Chapter One

'Ah ah ahhh ' she was drowning in a freshwater lake scramming...Struggling hard to save hersel against strong waves.Its clear she didn't know how to swim..Who gonna save her ? Why she was not calling someone for help. Some one would defiantly come after hearing.

'ah ahahhh' she was crying but her tears had been mixed with water. Next moment she was in a strong hold about three feet above water level.Yes someone at last saved her. That even she might hadn't expected.

Her eyes still closed...still trembling in fear.She encircled her arms around neck of her savior.

'Open your eyes ...' he yelled...But felt more tight grip around his neck...

'I said open your eyes...you are still alive...not going toward hell ' her savior brought her out of water and dropped down. 'Lo aab to pata chal he jaaega that you are alive '

Girl felt pain when her lower part hit against ground.But even than no words .She opened her eyes...A well built handsome hunk around 6 feet was standing in front of her...With bare upper part having perfect abs.Fair complexion.only in jeans...

'uff...Ajeeb ladki ho tum...When you was drowning even then called no one for help ...Main na hota to aab tak narak main challi gayi hoti.Or you were trying  to take swimming lessons.Might be thinking to get new skill before going up' he teased resting hands on waist...

Girl put her head down.She was crying tears rolled down to her cheeks but due to tiny droplets of water on face those were not visible.

'Saab Didiji bol nahi sakti' a boyish voice diverted her savior attention on other side.

A boy  of around 20 was standing there 'Saab I was with Didiji...But I met with n lil injury on my foot.So was not able to run so fast.Before I could complete her.She fell in lake.Thank you saab ji you saved her.'

'Oh she can't speak.But she can think.Why she jumped in lake if doesn't know how to swim.Or she had plan to go for suicide' his yes have little pain but anger on face due to foolishness of girl

'Saab ji what you are saying.Wo to hum apni gaaye (cow) ko paani pilla rahe thay.  Someone fired a cracker . Festive season hai na..cow got scared and she ran away in fear.Her chain was in my hand and even she dragged me to some distance. That's why I had this injury on foot.I was not able to hold her.Didiji watched this and ran behind cow..I think cow ran toward fields next to lake.We will search her some how.Thank god Geet Didiji is safe' Boy explained whole situation

'Oh her name is Geet' handsome man repeated her name lookig at her.She was still on ground

'Ji saab and me Ramu ..I work in Geet's Didiji's house take care of cattle and also help in farms.'

'Oh'

So she was Geet...A Dumb girl...Geet got up from ground...Her facial expressions were showing that she was in much pain.She came near to Ramu and tried to explain  something making some signs with hands.

'What she is trying to say ?..I am not able to understand' her savior said...

'Saab it was difficult even for me when I started to work here.But now after four years.I can understand what she wants to explain.Actually she said that when cow was running just besides bank of lake.She lost her balance in a slippery place and slipped in the lake.Its too slippery due to yesterday's rain' Ramu explained

'Didiji lets go first I think I should take you to dispensary..will search cow after that' he held her hand 

But she denied  and directed him to search cow.But Geet was not able to walk properly. 

'She is not able to walk .Even Ramu you.Is there any doctor around ?' 

'Ji saab there is dispensary '

'Okey sit in my jeep.I will drop you there.Even you need dressing' he directed pointing had toward jeep...

'Ji saab'

When they moved toward jeep  found a man was coming toward them with cow its chain in his hand.

'Geet I found your cow running toward my field.I can easily recognise it.Only your family has such a beautiful cow.' Man said with a victorious smile after catching cow

Ramu explained whole incident to that man requesting him to take cow to home .

'Really saab ji aap ne bahut ehsaan kiya Geet betiya ko bacha kar.Okey Ramu don't worry .I think you should go to doctor.Main isko tumhare ghar chod dunga' man said

'Thanx Chacha Ji'  Ramu said

Geet dragging her leg with difficulty some how set in jeep and left toward doctor.

So buddies its a short start.But I think its fine to give little incidents on regular basis than long delay.Plz tell how is it.

Hop you like.Plz comment and like this.If anyone want pm only ask me if you are  interested 

harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yiiippiiieee !!!!
me first πŸ‘
Interesting start ,maan saved geet's life 
omg !!! Maan wo heaven main bhi ja sakti hai ,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
maan shouted on geet nd tht boy informed him tht  geet is dumb ,
hmm he helped her again ,
I guess this is the start of maaneet's love story !!!

Edited by mskfan - 8 years ago
leena63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update
so geet is dumb girl here & for searching of her cow she went to lake side which was sleepery,  due to rain & so her balance gone maan saved geet & drroped them to doctor