Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Ipkkndebp promo new link added[additional links Page 1 and 6] - Page 6

sammna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Watched both party promo n horse champions promo...actually that was our show's launch promos n it was named dard e dil...i hate sp more now...for giving us that ... name ,that ruined our show...and sp didnt shown this promo yet..if they did n named it dard e dil this show's destiny would b something else...the name spoiled everything and i hate it 😑😭 cant say much coz i'm so sad watching these promos ,feeling very sad 😡😭 hate u star minus πŸ₯Ί

P.s : both aashlok were looking damn hot ,stunning ,sizzling ,rocking ,awesome ,fantabulous ,and adorable ...omg seriously i'm dead 🀒

seriously dear, why didnt sp air these promos !!!!! such mindblowing ones and ashlok r looking , just dont hve words !!!!'. god knows it ws whose brains not to air these promos and name it ipkknd!!!! a destiny of a show ruined due to some insane decisions !!!! but still hats off dear to the team who hve created a huge place in our hearts and if the show is ending next month, life will not be the same without ashlok and ebp!!!! a big void it will be !!! never to be replaced by any show or any couple !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Watched both party promo n horse champions promo...actually that was our show's launch promos n it was named dard e dil...i hate sp more now...for giving us that ... name ,that ruined our show...and sp didnt shown this promo yet..if they did n named it dard e dil this show's destiny would b something else...the name spoiled everything and i hate it 😑😭 cant say much coz i'm so sad watching these promos ,feeling very sad 😡😭 hate u star minus πŸ₯Ί 

P.s : both aashlok were looking damn hot ,stunning ,sizzling ,rocking ,awesome ,fantabulous ,and adorable ...omg seriously i'm dead 🀒

Was thinking the same, just to appease season 1 fans, SP has chosen this safe boat!🀒 If things were as planned, it would be a huge success with no opposition n protest from the start. And leads would be free from bashing and hate mails. And also ppl would have gone gaga over ShrAvi, from the very first promo itself!

Is there any end for this SP's bakwas'ness?😲 Despite of ruining everything and instead of  promoting,SP conveniently ignores and behaves as if there is no such show!😑 What do they still expect, even after creating a non prime slot into a prime one!

Unfortunate fate and unfortunate fans we are! Forgo,  ShrAvi are commendable, and they will definitely have a best career, though not under star minus!. Wishing them all the success in this world!⭐️⭐️⭐️
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All 3 promos are mind blowing... Now I wish to watch Dard e Dil with ShrAvi.. the most hot reel couple.. Hmmm..
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: charanyaaj

Hello friends,
Below is the link of our show ebp promo.
Pls chk this.
This promo s new fr me. I didnt see this before. Thats y shared here.
Shlok and Astha both are adorable.
I hope u all like it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=riHJ_nKwdGI

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dogan1

Tfs...

They are just so adorable...love them 

Agree😳