Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
The RaNeil was really cute.His facial expressions shows he really cares for radhika. teji might say zubin crrated the problm.only sam can help radhika stay in mumbai.may b both wil stay in that house.    

Coming to sam,it was nice to se sam giving chocolate to radhika. Arjun continues to b mysterious.i dont understand y he wants sam to b alone wen she is already alone in hr life.only thing that her enemy b it hr mothr or arjun can do to her is to kill her body.
I completely agree with ur post.

Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Neil looked really pissed off today. Those two losers kaam se gaya😆  I think Neil is angry with Sam coz the losers must have told him that they were worrying Radhika as per Sam's orders. I think Radhika is going to end up staying with Samaira only but if this happens Arjun will not a able to carry out his Samaira destruction plan easily!
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
radhika neil are cute to watch but CVs need to think something better !! past two episodes neil had same dialogue, "chasni, tu ro kuo rahi hai" !!! ah, come on ... (no offense )
and why radhika is crying so much? afraid star plus don't make her typical SP beti/bahu ... a cry baby !!! 
character of radhika quite realistic, many outside people face hardships in mumbai but i feel CVs taking more dramatic way rather realistic !!! 
well, girl is in some serious trouble & some people do tend to become clingy when facing hardships but radhika??
but over all going good,story is really heading up to something !! waiting for progress in SaRa bonding !!!
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
RaNeil scene finally...
It was short yet sweet..
Her mother omg...didn't even allow her to speak
I think Cvs need to send RaNeil on a trip or something..for some ad shoot..so that they get to spend more time..
I mean till now there is nothing much romantic between them...Neil cares for her like a friend that's all
PS: Shravan 
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Me too liked that scene. How he always helps her and glaring Changu manghu. I hope he gives them punishment. And I don't understand why he is shouting at Sam. She didn't do anything. And the Mishra family typical Indian soap family drama drama.