Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Nice chapter Sanskruti πŸ˜ƒ

PM me when you update  chapter 2😊

Thnx Nonie😊
will update soon...😊

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

"From Miss Samaira Khanna on behalf of complete BirdSong... to Arjun...", Radhika was reading the small card on the bouquet and suddenly asked, "Sam What is his surname?"
"Don't Know...actually Mrs. Chadda told he doesn't use it often... he wants to create identity from his name itself!", Sam replied as she was getting ready for the office
"Ohh he seems an interesting guy ", Radhika spoke in a different tone that caught Samaira's attention and she spoke out, "What do you mean by interesting?...", Radhika looked at Sam
,"I sensed your tone...why it was so sugary sweet huh?, Who is getting interested now?", Sam added mischievously
"My tone was sweet because I am chashni my dear friend, but what about you?, Why sudden change of excitement", Radhika teased her back
"Okay stop, we will leave for the office now!", Samaira ended finally

*********************************************************************************

"Sam walk slowly see curiosity had killed a cat!", Radhika said almost running behind Sam who was walking with the extreme speed
"Seriously? Did you see her dying?", Samaira added with a slight humor sitting at a random desk
"Samaira What if he is not that handsome as you are thinking him to be?", Radhika started over again
"What will I do with his handsomeness...he must be aged according to me and looking at the number of assignments he completed", Sam said raising her eyebrows
Just then Neil entered in the duo saying, "Talking about me and my features?"
"No we were talking about handsome boys", Radhika said and looked at Neil who looked stunned and she realized what she had just spoke to her creative head, "I mean we were talking about Arjun", she said looking at him swallowing her saliva back
Samaira who was trying hard to control her laugh finally swallowed it, "Okay I will keep these flowers in Refrigerator of our canteen or else they will lose their freshness!"
Samaira left and Neil took away her chair, Radhika being uncomfortable with her just done foolishness got up to leave without looking at Neil
"So Miss. Radhika Mishra ready for our date tonight?", he added with a wink and smirk as soon as Radhika looked at him
"DATE?", she raised her eyebrows
"Yes a coffee date", he winked again and she starred at him with a disbelief...he waved his hands in front of her but that couldn't distract her thoughts so finally Neil continued, "Radhika speak up!", he said moving closer that brought her into Present world, "Neil ...y...you are handsome", she said and walked away without looking at him!

**********************************************************************************

"Miss. Samaira Khanna", a firm manly voice called out Sam as she was waiting for Arjun she looked up and nodded with her eyebrows slightly pinched together as she couldn't guess the person in front of her!
"Arjun!", he smiled and put forward his hand for a casual handshake which she reciprocated, suddenly he got a call and seems that it was an important one, he apologized and went away to receive it...Sam couldn't shift her gaze off him, he was a fine young man not much elder to her but seemed of her very own age as he moved away he became a tall slender figure, His hair was a dark brown which curled slightly around his ears and hung over his forehead with two strands falling into his eyes.His dreamy eyes brought the intensity of his gaze to her attention, startling her as after ending his call as he approached her back with a smile she could view these features even more clearly and magnified now as he came nearer she noticed his eyes were warm with  a range of soft colours. To bring herself out of the fantasy world she was going into she took a deep breath but all she was taking in was his overly strong cologne and she was almost from gagging on that powerful scent but she could successfully stop herself from fantasizing more and took her nose to inhale some oxygen reminding herself about the place and task she had come here
"I am sorry I am a bit late", Arjun said in order to start a talk to make Samaira speak something
Samaira immediately landed in her professional shoes, "It's Okay...lets talk about work!", she smiled
"Yeah!",  Arjun replied with a smile too
The waiter as decided brought them two cups of Coffee
"Actually our head wanted to make few things clear before taking any step forward with you in this project!", Samaira said
"I know, Mrs. Chadda had told me that Mrs. Piyali Khanna want to know few about me, before entering into a deal with me", Arjun replied
"Yah Maybellene is a big account and we don't want to lose it at any cost and previously you were associated with one of our rival agencies so its better if we could clear out few things", Samaira added
"I can understand...but the things such as?", Arjun replied and asked
"The professional things will be cleared by our head itself but the I want to clear out few primary things and see if you can agree", Samaira replied
"Until I work in Bird Song I won't be into some other agencies, I won't take any bribe from my previous agencies I have worked with to disclose your plans and I promise 24*7 dedication", Arjun replied and Samira gave him a smile
"This is exactly what we expected from you!", Samaira said with a smile
"This could have been talked in office as well", Arjun said
"We prefer meeting agents outside first!", Samaira replied, she signaled the waiter to bring the bouquet she had brought and gave it to Arjun with a smile "Looking forward to work with Bird Song!", Arjun said while  excepting the bouquet, "Same here!", she replied putting  her hand forward for a hand shake

**********************************************************************************

After sometime Neil and Radhika entered the same cafe, Neil, Radhika saw Sam and waved hands, Sam signaled that she is leaving and Neil nodded
"So what will you take Miss. Chashni?", Neil asked picking up a table for them
"Two cold coffee, please", Radhika said to the waiter who came to them and began turning pages of the menu card
"If you just want to have a coffee, why are you bothering about that menu card?", Neil tried starting a conversation
"You said cold coffee costs 75 and here its written 85?...Mumbai is so costly!", she said
"Don't worry its inflation won't affect your pocket", Neil added with a sense of humor and when Radhika saw at him  he continued, "think it as interest for75", he said with a broad smile
Things between them again went on mute button as Radhika seemed to be increasing her GK on prices of items in the menu card and Neil busy on his Mobile
"If my budget was a bit more...I would have purchased this new Smart Phone", Neil said showing it to Radhika
"What's your budget?", Radhika asked him seeing the picture of the model
"Twenty-Five thousand...", Neil said taking back his mobile
"Neil your just a bit is almost 40 Thousand!", Radhika said widening her eyes at him
"So...?", Neil said in a impish tone
"So,," she raised her eyebrows with same expressions she would give if someone would have told her there is a snowfall in Mumbai at this time, Neil too reciprocated the same and looked at her, "So nothing...Coffee", she said taking the coffee cup from the tray the waiter had just kept and keeping it in front of Neil

Edited by .Sanskruti - 8 years ago
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read both the chappies in a go ...
Loved it  I liked the quarrel over change between Rads and Neil...
And the coffee of course .
Sam and arjun also seem interesting πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..
Looking forward eagerlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: frappie

Read both the chappies in a go ...

Loved it  I liked the quarrel over change between Rads and Neil...
And the coffee of course .
Sam and arjun also seem interesting πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..
Looking forward eagerlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

aww honey Thankyu so muchπŸ€—
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
Loved it

Keep smiling
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update