Users

Frequent Posters

jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sashashyam

AN APOLOGY TO ALL OF YOU AND AN EXPLANATION

My dear friends,

I am really sorry that after Tuesday last, I have not been able to do anything here or elsewhere in the forum, and thus have not been able to respond to any of the interesting comments that all of you have been good enough to make here. I do not think I can catch with them either, so please excuse me this time!

This was thanks to my usual summer attack of conjunctivitis.  For the last 3 days I was almost immobilised, and this on top of my other hassles!😑 Well, it cannot be helped, so there is no use complaining about it.

I will try my best to put  out a shorter post tomorrow or on Monday for the last week.

I am checking into the hospital on Friday next, and so I cannot do next week's post and perhaps not the one for the week after either, depending in how I feel when I am sent home 6/7 days later. But I will try to get back as soon as I can, for I will miss you all more than vice versa! Plus I do not think we would have moved into the climactic phase either, not for a while yet!πŸ˜‰

I will sign off now. Please bear with me for any typos, for I have to keep blinking  to be able to see the screen. Take care and God bless.

Shyamala/Di/Akka/Aunty

Akka - Take very good care - Hope your knee operation will go smoothest and you will be in the pink of health , looking out for 10K RUN soon in your city. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

BTW, PIKU was a nice movie - You must know by now that it is a story of our times and not Just toilet humour - It is just a metaphor.

Hope you will write review of that movie - from a Fan πŸ˜ƒ - Would be great to see your take on a throwback kind of movie like a Hrishikesh M style clean film.

Good luck !!! God Bless
seedhibaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

AN APOLOGY TO ALL OF YOU AND AN EXPLANATION

My dear friends,

I am really sorry that after Tuesday last, I have not been able to do anything here or elsewhere in the forum, and thus have not been able to respond to any of the interesting comments that all of you have been good enough to make here. I do not think I can catch with them either, so please excuse me this time!

This was thanks to my usual summer attack of conjunctivitis.  For the last 3 days I was almost immobilised, and this on top of my other hassles!😑 Well, it cannot be helped, so there is no use complaining about it.

I will try my best to put  out a shorter post tomorrow or on Monday for the last week.

I am checking into the hospital on Friday next, and so I cannot do next week's post and perhaps not the one for the week after either, depending in how I feel when I am sent home 6/7 days later. But I will try to get back as soon as I can, for I will miss you all more than vice versa! Plus I do not think we would have moved into the climactic phase either, not for a while yet!πŸ˜‰

I will sign off now. Please bear with me for any typos, for I have to keep blinking  to be able to see the screen. Take care and God bless.

Shyamala/Di/Akka/Aunty

Shymalaji please don't apologies. all of us  are aware of your health issue. Health comes first. You take care and good luck with your knee operation. We will miss your posts but I am sure you will come back on forum soon. Take care and get well soon!

mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Take good care of your self Aunty...we all will be eagerly waiting for youπŸ€— Best of luck for your knee-operation😳
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Get well soon  aunty and take care. 

We will all await your return  eagerly.

appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shyamaladi, all the best for your surgery. Take care, get well soon. Will surely miss your Sunday post. We will be eagerly waiting for your come back and long posts.
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Take care Aunty. Best wishes for your surgery. 
Arshics thumbnail
Dear shyamala, 
Just checked into IF after Thursday, and looked for your usual Sunday post. 

Wish you all the best Shyamala, and hope the surgery and the recovery period are smooth and. 

Hope you are recovered from the conjunctivitis fully. 

Do keep us posted about your health. Take care and and all our love and blessings are with you. 

Edited by Arshics - 8 years ago
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lots of good luck to u, Aunty, for the surgery & a speedy recovery πŸ˜Š
apple64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good luck Shyamala... chin up and brace up for your surgery and post surgery be ready for the life-marathon. take care and recuperate well. (you have to be fit look after your mom).
will miss the pearls of wisdom. 

lots of love
Alpana
Edited by apple64 - 8 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Arshi,

This one is like everything you write, special. Where do you find such delightful cards? Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and your concern. I shall follow all your recommendations faithfully and be good!πŸ˜‰

My eyes are much better  now and should be ok by next week. So I wanted to catch up with you and the others. I shall miss you all more than the show - which I am glad is not being extended beyond 120 episodes -  so before you know it, I shall be back here like a bad penny!πŸ˜‰ And maybe even before I depart for the hospital tomorrow afternoon!

Affectionately,

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Arshics

Dear shyamala, 

Just checked into IF after Thursday, and looked for your usual Sunday post. 

Wish you all the best Shyamala, and hope the surgery and the recovery period are smooth and. 

Hope you are recovered from the conjunctivitis fully. 

Do keep us posted about your health. Take care and and all our love and blessings are with you.