E24 Segment- Jannat aur Nayi Sanam ki Mulaqat (WU)

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Written Update

They showed Chudail crying like hell infront Jannat in Aahil's room. Jannat is shocked and trying to calm her down.  Chudail complains to her that Aahil misbehaves with her always and he hates her,  Chudail says that I did everything for him but he doesn't care anything for me. Jannat says no you might have some misunderstanding why will he do such thing! Who behaves like this with wife? Chudail cries further. At that moment Aahil enters and requests Jannat to go out of the room as he wants to talk with Nayi Sanam. 
Jannat says you should not have shout on her!  Ab manaye usko ๐Ÿ˜†
Ahil gives fake smile.  Jannat goes out of room.
Offscreen Additi says- I am a kameeni!
Surbhi- I am bholi bhali!
Additi- I love doing drama!
Surbhi- and I always get phassaoed in chals ๐Ÿ˜†
KV- only I know what is the truth!  ๐Ÿ˜†
SJ- I am so stupid that instead I scolded Aahil for misbehaving with nayi sanam.
KV- Koi Samjha isko! ๐Ÿ˜†

Then they showed how all these happened. 
Aahil brings Jannat in his home.  He takes her to his room. And Jannat feels nostalgic.  
Jannat asks you were supposed to show me something. 
Aahil says yes...the thing is room the most beautiful thing is behind that curtain. 
Before they could proceed further chudail comes in and was fuming. While Aahil was suppressing his anger. Sanam says hello to Chudail๐Ÿ˜†

Background says there will be more drama before Jannat gets her memory back. 
Then they showed after Jannat leaves from house while Chudail was crying, Chudail closes the door and taunts Aahil about Sanam. 
Aahil twists her hand from behind and pulls towards him and warns to stay away from Jannat. Chudail says I promise I will make Your Sanam's life hell! I am doing all these to get my mohabbat and my mohabbat is you. Chudail tries to touch Aahil's face but he jerks it off.
Offscreen SJ says abhi toh bohot sare drama honge!
Additi you know what you just stay what you are no need to get back memory. 
SurVir Additi laughs. 
SJ says- We all are enjoying the track Right now its getting interesting. Abhi toh kisiko yaadgash aneke nahi pari ๐Ÿ˜†
KV- Abhi toh bohot kuch baki he ๐Ÿ˜†

Offscreen SurVir were busy taking selfies and some with Additi. 
Both SJ KV wearing red...KV red Coat with black shirt while SJ was wearing that red suit. 
Both were looking gorgeous and Aditi hot in that green saree.
Besides Shaad was not there๐Ÿ˜›

Background says lets see how Jannat gets her memory. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh!Lord!
Couldn't they keep the negativity off even for few weeks?

I'm outta here.

I've stomach either for polyandry or polyagmy not all at once.๐Ÿคข
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Oh!Lord!
Couldn't they keep the negativity off even for few weeks?

I'm outta here.

I've stomach either for polyandry or polyagmy not all at once.๐Ÿคข

That was expected anyways I am not surprised๐Ÿ˜† CVs can't be remain healthy if they don't show villians and vamps around๐Ÿ˜†
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคฃTFS naffa.my god!๐Ÿ˜†.i knew it.i said it tht may b sanam2 will see sanam at mandir & return to IM.sanam will thnk sanam2 as ahil's sanam...as she saw chuhil togethr at airport...thy told clearly tht yadasht ane ki abhi koi jaldi nehi ha,bohot drama baki ha๐Ÿ˜†..acha hai shady nehi ha,ek time pe junun pe ek huddy kohi manage kia ja sakta ha...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmahan jannat,khud apne sautan k lia kehta ha "manao isse"
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sanam only has partial animosity. She wanted to claw SK's face. but says cordial hello to Chudail?

sahil333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

Sanam only has partial animosity. She wanted to claw SK's face. but says cordial hello to Chudail?

Cv's are the same, they have jannat's brain ๐Ÿ˜ก.
NnonaA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

I totally agree...๐Ÿ˜•
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
poor ahil.noone is thr with him.he has to face all hurdles alone๐Ÿ˜ญ.1)jannat's memory loss,2)shady,3)chudail..
i m sure trp aunties will njy ths 1man 2wives & 1woman 2 hubby track.i remembr lst time trp increased with ths sautan's drama.now sahil is in 1 frame with ths ..๐Ÿ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting.๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
I can feel the ChuHil Chemistry reading the WU.๐Ÿ˜† When will my Saif come back?๐Ÿค” I miss the Sai- Hil chemistry.๐Ÿ˜ญ
flora212 thumbnail
Cvs should make a show in which Villians are the leads๐Ÿ˜†