Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone i thought of writing a os on raneil and it has got nothing to do with the current story line. I hope you will enjoy it.

She stood there in front of the door just about to ring the bell when a gust of thoughts came in her mind. Her days of freedom were coming to an end as she was leaving tomorrow. She knew that this day was to come.
She remembered how much she has fought, pleaded for these 6 months, to fly like a bird, to live her life and to achieve her dreams. She had promised herself that she would not do anything that goes against her parents and her family. 
Her mind was already a free bird and now her heart has started to dare to take steps towards that freedom. She knew that she was bounded in shackles which were not supposed to be released. Her heart has always known that because that shackle burned around her wrist.
She had always caged her heart which was already tied around with those iron shackles. But when has emotions been controlled. what she feared was happening. She had promised herself that she will not get very much attached with anyone as while leaving she would be broken. she never thought that she will find such a best friend that leaving her would shoot daggers in her heart and she never thought that a warm, charming smile would have enough power to melt those shackles around her heart.
Right now, she was crumbling from inside and her inner self was breaking into so many pieces that it would be impossible for her to repair it.
She lifted her hands hand and pressed the doorbell as she waited for him to open the door. She heard the lock click and the door creak open. She faced up to look in his eyes which were now gleaming and glowing. She knew that that glow was especially reserved for her because she knew about his feelings and also knew that he knows that she had the same. Words were never required to tell it because their eyes had already confessed.
He watched her step inside as he closed the door behind him. He never knew how he had fallen for her but the fact was that he did and he knew that she too felt the same. 
' What happened, Chasini ? '
' Nothing '
' Will you stop lying and just tell me what is the problem ?'
She turned and faced him. He saw that tears were whelming up in her eyes and without any warning she wrapped her arms around him and started crying.
'Chasini'
' I am leaving tomorrow '
As those words escaped her mouth, he felt like his world had started to fall apart. His armed automatically tightened around her. Maybe they have never said but the thought of not seeing the other everyday made their heart ache.
She barely reached his chin. He could see her face covered up with her hair. Even then she looked pretty to him. Her innocence, charm and the radiance had always captivated him. She was leaning onto him and was quiet. He released her and made her sit by the window which overlooked the road.
She sat there quietly and turned her face to see the vehicles passing from below as she leaned back on the wall. He came and sat in front of her.
' I have a question ' she said still facing outside maybe because she was not able to muster u the courage of facing him.
' Hmm'
' Will you miss me ? '
' That is a stupid question'
He said as he himself leaned back on the wall behind him.
' I am not stupid '
' I marked the question stupid not you '
' But still you have not answered '
' Do I seriously need to answer it, isn't it evident ?'
This time she turned and saw concern, pain and most importantly love on his face. She felt broken an lost because the boy who was the world to her was sitting in front of her looking deep in her eyes and yet she felt so far from him. He was within reach but yet so far. But for once she freed herself from the thoughts of everything else because for once she wanted to live the most with the person her heart wanted to stay.
She leaned onto him, wrapped her arms around his neck, shifted to a side and buried her face in his chest, clutching his shirt with her fingers so hard that it felt like her life depended upon. She wanted to live this moment, they both wanted without worrying about what life had in store for them tomorrow morning. He wrapped one of his arms around her while the other was busy drawing patterns on the floor.
He saw her sleeping peacefully as a smile had crept up upon her lips. She looked beautiful and happy and he was feeling alive seeing her like this.
' Neil'
' Hmmm '
' I love you '
' I know '
She hit him hard on his legs with hers with her eyes still closed as he chuckled lightly. He then whispered lightly in her ears
' I love you too Radhika ' as he closed his eyes.
They were both engulfed in the darkness of night but the moon shined upon them as if giving them blessings and smiling like nature still had a play in their hands because these two were never to separated. Nature had its game plan ready as someone stated when you want something from the depth of your heart , the whole nature conspires for you tu get it and right now these two wanted happiness .

All reviews are welcomed and please give me some suggestions. 

OMG !! This is amazing.. I love #RaNeil Plz do PM me the link whenever u update 😳
Originally posted by veeranu

OMG !! This is amazing.. I love #RaNeil Plz do PM me the link whenever u update 😳
thanks a lot but i don't think i'll continue because i don't know how to continue this story.
Originally posted by rekha.366

Nice os. I loved it is
thanks😊
With lack of RaNeil scenes I am relying on one shots. Please continue? Can you write one with Radhika-Neil on a roadtrip together! They go for a shoot and get lost Hindi movie style😆
I really liked your story and nicely written. It definitely makes up for the lack of RaNeil scenes in the show. please do continue!
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

With lack of RaNeil scenes I am relying on one shots. Please continue? Can you write one with Radhika-Neil on a roadtrip together! They go for a shoot and get lost Hindi movie style😆
I will try my level best
wow
awesome os
pls write a ff/ss
i love raneil so much...and u write them nicely
This is written very beautifully😳 wish sumthing similar happens in the show as well
bt I dnt trust SP😭 nyways this piece is really good pls continue I dnt mind Neil going to Rishikesh in DDLJ style😆
You presented both in such a nice light 😊
I just hope you'agree to write a full-fledged FF on them 😉
You're naturally god at him dear 😃
Love RaNeil so much ❤️❤️

Thank you for this OS though 👍🏼

PS: Please PM me if you do update another one, thanks 😊👏
Edited by ArhiliciousLOVE - 8 years ago