Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Honeypot

Great post nimmo,

U have beautifully touched all the details ..loved the explanation of earlier mahiye scene too..
so u think astha will leave shlok after this IS barkha track...we longed for that track so much before during hate track , adithi track and baba track ...but didn't happen...
Even if she leaves it won't be bcoz as she is treated as a ping pong ball but bcoz she thinks she betrayed shlok ..even though it was not her fault...but I think kalindi will make that happen,,,as she has become quite insensitive nowadays...hope shlok brings her back...and hopes for some dhamakedhaar emotional performance from shrenu..

Saji,

I would love for kalindi to come and take away Aastha from the mandap... that would be a twist. Then Shlok can go live with the K's n sleep on the floor like Aastha did during the divorce track n take care of her. Kalindi might file for a divorce too n before the court hearing..she might..recover fully..

ofc..we are going to get some solid..emo scenes from Shrenu n am going to keep my tissues handy.
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post nims 👏

Astha aka shrenu is truly a rose

Shlok aka avinash is a BEE who can only Blossom her 😉

And IS aka AC is a thorn. 😡 who is pricking not only them but Ashlokian hearts 2 his presence is becoming unbearable

And And,
VAHINI aka shalmalee is a FLOWER VENDOR 😆 Who very well knows how 2 keep ROSE & BEE at a DISTANCE 😉
🤣
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu.shravi

superb nim👏

Thanks Anu. 😃 For commenting dear.
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

Nice post nims 👏

Shlok aka avinash is a BEE who can only Blossom her 😉

And IS aka AC is a thorn. 😡 who is pricking not only them but Ashlokian hearts 2 his presence is becoming unbearable

And And,
VAHINI aka shalmalee is a FLOWER VENDOR 😆 Who very well knows how 2 keep ROSE & BEE at a DISTANCE 😉
🤣

Sweetu,

I love the last line..(tongue in cheek) 😆😆 Well Shlok did say that a madhu makki...was hovering over Aastha in the 2nd jungle track...which is himself..trying to find a spot to land on...n sting.. drink the honey so to speak...😉

Looks like the fans have got heartburn..from..the thorn..pricking the rose..or merely being present on the rose stem. 😆

OMg...ROFL...u know..new name.flower vendor...😉
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

Sweetu,

I love the last line..(tongue in cheek) 😆😆 Well Shlok did say that a madhu makki...was hovering over Aastha in the 2nd jungle track...which is himself..trying to find a spot to land on...n sting.. drink the honey so to speak...😉

Looks like the fans have got heartburn..from..the thorn..pricking the rose..or merely being present on the rose stem. 😆

Rofl 🤣
What 2 do... till now m unable 2 understand the purpose of VAHINI hovering around BHAUJI.. following him jungle... sipping tea with him...CHIT -CHATTING... least bothered abt DADA... & totally 4getting abt KAVYA... & strolling in chawl along with MB 😉

What ideas she is gonna give shlok 2 meet astha 😆
When she is or was the reason 4 their separation 😉

It seems she is there 2 maintain distance between ASHLOK rather than bringing them closer 😉
🤣

So she is very well pampering the ROSE making astha feel that she is her wellwisher & protector... & that the ROSE vil fetch a much better price in market 😉 rather than ROMANCING a BEE 😆
But VAHINI actual GAMEPLAN seems... 2 keep Bee away frm ROSE 😉

& I guess DADA is gonna return on last day of EBP 😆

TADA...ASTHA MEMORY & DADA RETURNS on the LAST DAY 😆
🤣
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by casweetu12

Nice post nims 👏 

Shlok aka avinash is a BEE who can only Blossom her 😉 

And IS aka AC is a thorn. 😡 who is pricking not only them but Ashlokian hearts 2  his presence is becoming unbearable 

And And,
VAHINI aka shalmalee is a FLOWER VENDOR 😆 Who very well knows how 2 keep ROSE & BEE at a DISTANCE 😉 
🤣

Sweetu,

I love the last line..(tongue in cheek) 😆😆 Well Shlok did say that a madhu makki...was hovering over Aastha in the 2nd jungle track...which is himself..trying to find a spot to land on...n sting.. drink the honey so to speak...😉

Looks like the fans have got heartburn..from..the thorn..pricking the rose..or merely being present on the rose stem. 😆

Rofl 🤣 
What 2 do... till now m unable 2 understand the purpose of VAHINI hovering around BHAUJI.. following him jungle... sipping tea with him...CHIT -CHATTING... least bothered abt DADA... & totally 4getting abt KAVYA... & strolling in chawl along with MB 😉 

What ideas she is gonna give shlok 2 meet astha 😆 
When she is or was the reason 4 their separation 😉 

It seems she is there 2 maintain distance between ASHLOK rather than bringing them closer 😉 
🤣 

So she is very well pampering the ROSE making astha feel that she is her wellwisher & protector... & that the ROSE vil fetch a much better price in market 😉 rather than ROMANCING a BEE 😆 
But VAHINI actual GAMEPLAN seems... 2 keep Bee away frm ROSE 😉 

& I guess DADA is gonna return on last day of EBP 😆 

TADA...ASTHA MEMORY & DADA RETURNS on the LAST DAY 😆 

@ sweetu @ nimmy

- Grand  wedding  on the way  - needs to  prepare guest list  / Shopping list  and so many  things 1!!

Vahini is now  BADI bahu -  dada is busy looking after baba. then She has to hover around bauji  to discuss all these important matters . That's why she sent Kabya to Jayaji  to avoid disturbance  !!!! - Samazla 

but for how long  bee will be  away from a beautiful rose ---------
🤣
nim_var thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

@ sweetu @ nimmy

- Grand  wedding  on the way  - needs to  prepare guest list  / Shopping list  and so many  things 1!!

Vahini is now  BADI bahu -  dada is busy looking after baba. then She has to hover around bauji  to discuss all these important matters . That's why she sent Kabya to Jayaji  to avoid disturbance  !!!! - Samazla 

🤣

Swathya,

so true..how long can the bee keep away from the honey...pot...😉 yup..wish they would clarify where Kavya has gone...we will assume that she is with Jaya..who..kavya..does not like as she considers her to be gandhi...

getting ready with my list too..for the mega wedding. 😃
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by nim-var

Originally posted by Sathia007

@ sweetu @ nimmy

🤣

Swathya,

so true..how long can the bee keep away from the honey...pot...😉 yup..wish they would clarify where Kavya has gone...we will assume that she is with Jaya..who..kavya..does not like as she considers her to be gandhi...

getting ready with my list too..for the mega wedding. 

@ Nimmy
 Whose wedding??? -   God knows !!!!
 but defintely it would be  grand -  could be ' my best friend's wedding'  !!!!