Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Quit? Nah! That's not happening any time soon... Keep wishing folks!

Sanchu...you are so right sanchu...😊

If Shikhar is a side character why all the old fans of the show talk so much about Shikhar...never seen them talking so much about other side characters πŸ˜•

Shikhar has been introduced in the show as parallel lead and that we all know...manna na manna alag baat hai πŸ˜›
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: well-wisher

Sanchu...you are so right sanchu...😊

If Shikhar is a side character why all the old fans of the show talk so much about Shikhar...never seen them talking so much about other side characters πŸ˜•

Shikhar has been introduced in the show as parallel lead and that we all know...manna na manna alag baat hai πŸ˜›

well said πŸ˜ƒ
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Julie_Star

What strong character? I fell nothing about his character his character is another washout like Nitin and Falguni or even worst it wouldn't be too long he will end up quitting the show due to bad character written

Agreed Julie,  even when ritika was introduced,  she was also brought as extremely positive character and a breath of fresh air.  We all now know how her character is shaping... No comments.  Leads are leads anytime... And majority of the viewers watch show for leads.  Our anger is towards CVs not ishveer... 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meditation

If I understand correctly then Ranveer will turn negative as anyway you have pronounced him a "villain" so let's hope Ritika and Ranveer turn negative and Shikhar and Ishaani live happily ever after . as  anyway Shikhar's love is sufficient for both himself and Ishaani.
As far as Ishaani is concerned she first loved Chiraag,then Ranveer,after that Shikhar and next she will fall in love with Chanella's brother.

🀣🀣No words, perfectly said πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ranveer is still the best. Shikhar a well written character? First of all let me take a chance to laugh 🀣🀣 Done... Ranveer is still much much better than him why is only Ranveer wrong being counted? What about Ishani stupidity? She's by far the dumbest female lead I ever seen on Indiantv. The reason why I end up liking this show was because of Ranveer. His character is so strong that I can't even look pass the annoying Ishani.

I hardly even notice Shihar when Ranveer is there though I knew Arjun much longer than I knew Shakti. I was a MJHT fan and I liked both couples in that show but Shakti/Ranveer this show is and will always be about him and his character is one of my favorite after Arnav from IPK.

Shikhar on the other hand is a weak character. He doesn't even look like a Lawyer anymore, I haven't seen him going to work after a long time now. He was come off like a regular guy for me and he doesn't love Ishani, I don't see it at all. No need to justify since this is coming from people who never took a chance to viewer the show from the start to realized how much Ranveer went through for Ishani that they're so quick to label him as a villain by just a few episodes. I guess these people never watched 4lions shows before? Where the heroes are shown dark with manhandling & Emotional abuse.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It is nice that the people who have been watching the show from beginning are still liking RV 's character

But as a neutral viewer who has not seen the show from beginning and has started watching the show only after Shikhar's entry, its very difficult to appreciate RV's character...he looks like a very confused person not able to take a stand in life may be due to circumstances

One thing which I am not able to understand is the way RV keeps on telling that he wants to save Shikhar from Ishani..RV is hurt no doubt but does it mean he will stoop to such low level that he will call his love a thief and keep on telling that she is marrying Shikhar for money..may be he is doing it coz Ishani said that she married RV for money and he has taken it seriously and is believing what she told

It's sad but the way RV is behaving is in no way showing traits of a true lover in current track

Having said this.. in now way actors are responsible about the story line...they are doing what they are being told by creative to do

I feel that Ishveer fans should have faith in the love of their favourites the way Ishani & RV have in each other

I am sorry that I talked about RV ...but I am forced to do as people  started comparing RV & Shikhar characters

I have started watching the show after Arjun's enrty and loving him as Shikhar
Edited by well-wisher - 8 years ago
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought the show is about Ishveer until I saw Shikhar...I am loving the character Shikhar😊  His powerful one liners are awesome!πŸ‘

Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Echofades

🀣🀣No words, perfectly said πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ranveer is still the best. Shikhar a well written character? First of all let me take a chance to laugh 🀣🀣 Done... Ranveer is still much much better than him why is only Ranveer wrong being counted? What about Ishani stupidity? She's by far the dumbest female lead I ever seen on Indiantv. The reason why I end up liking this show was because of Ranveer. His character is so strong that I can't even look pass the annoying Ishani.

I hardly even notice Shihar when Ranveer is there though I knew Arjun much longer than I knew Shakti. I was a MJHT fan and I liked both couples in that show but Shakti/Ranveer this show is and will always be about him and his character is one of my favorite after Arnav from IPK.

Shikhar on the other hand is a weak character. He doesn't even look like a Lawyer anymore, I haven't seen him going to work after a long time now. He was come off like a regular guy for me and he doesn't love Ishani, I don't see it at all. No need to justify since this is coming from people who never took a chance to viewer the show from the start to realized how much Ranveer went through for Ishani that they're so quick to label him as a villain by just a few episodes. I guess these people never watched 4lions shows before? Where the heroes are shown dark with manhandling & Emotional abuse.

echo,perfect depiction. The way few ppl mention rv as villain i just get laughter it seems for the 1st time they r watching hindi serial. Frankly, till date how many male leads ekta have created, in my eyes rv role is the best among those of all. Infact in recently among all male leads in tv serials my choice wl go for ranveer vaghela for his influential characterization with many shades( RV is also human so his role is also mixed with r8 n wrong but has a strong characterization)
btw, i was also huge fan of Arnav singh raizada n it is 4 lions's best male protagonist character among 4 lions's other male leads. Moreover, in matsh atleast there has been shown strong reason behind rv's character being dark n complex but in 4 lions serials there is shown redundantly heros r being anger,doing man handling,abusing on heroines just to give excuse that they have dark pasts. N why only 4 lions even the hero(reshab kumar) of madhubala serial frm another ph was called hero in kamina(totally anti hero). Basically trp viewers enjoy n r habitual with angry young man like anti hero in male protagonist hence cvs r showing this shade in rv at present.   
@meditation: ur reply is just hilarious perrrfeeet(mahuri style)Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: well-wisher

It is nice that the people who have been watching the show from beginning are still liking RV 's character

But as a neutral viewer who has not seen the show from beginning and has started watching the show only after Shikhar's entry, its very difficult to appreciate RV's character...he looks like a very confused person not able to take a stand in life may be due to circumstances

One thing which I am not able to understand is the way RV keeps on telling that he wants to save Shikhar from Ishani..RV is hurt no doubt but does it mean he will stoop to such low level that he will call his love a thief and keep on telling that she is marrying Shikhar for money..may be he is doing it coz Ishani said that she married RV for money and he has taken it seriously and is believing what she told

It's sad but the way RV is behaving is in no way showing traits of a true lover in current track

Having said this.. in now way actors are responsible about the story line...they are doing what they are being told by creative to do

I feel that Ishveer fans should have faith in the love of their favourites the way Ishani & RV have in each other

I am sorry that I talked about RV ...but I am forced to do as people  started comparing RV & Shikhar characters

I have started watching the show after Arjun's enrty and loving him as Shikhar

point well made πŸ‘
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shikhar can't be compared to RV period.
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
We talk much abt that side character  named shikar coz he z the one who z there between ishveer.. annoying ishveer  fans
so obviously  we talk abt him n curse him like hell
ishveer fans never praised him saying  wah wah 
ya when he entered the show we enjoyed his character but not after he entered ishveer's life
we talk abt him not coz he z interesting  but  coz he z annoying 
coz of him the story z moving like a snail.. 
if he wasn't  thr ritika would hv been exposed n track would hv been running n faster pace
oh ya n the TRPs increased due to ishveer hit n misses n ishver faceoff
n trps decreased coz of this slow moving bloody crappy cross marriage  track

u guys urself live n dream world thinking RV z d villain n shikar z d hero. .. n u guys r blaming us saying we r dreaming
get a life
Edited by MrsShaktiArora - 8 years ago