Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I often wonder why
I dont get my answers
Its so unfair but what can we do, destiny it is. 

RB ne bhi bahut kuch khoya hai... Jo BaLa ke paas hai woh uss bande ke paas kidhar hai?? 

Life is fair to everyone... Atleast by compensating it this way!! 

Very true Ashu...

Even I believe that...

Life is not simple for anyone...Everyone has their own share of happiness and sorrows...

but the sad fact is that the grass would always look greener in the other side...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishruhi

now too you have this doubt???? 😲 YOU ABSOLUTELY DESERVE THIS...
.but i dont want sosy to have a last chapter...thats my only plea... 😭

Noufiya!! 
I concur with your plea 😭
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After reading an emotional update went to terrace put the washed clothes in hot sun. And was sitting numb there as many memories haunted. My cell rings and a call from dad. He generally doesn't call me in the mornings. I asked is anything important, he told I was in garden and felt like hearing your voice😔

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
Both were really touching updates...

No better way to convey bala's predicaments...

A couple of us have been fighting for bala from the morning...and u were bang on in conveying our thoughts...

hatts off to you 👏 👏
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THANKS SO MUCH

THATS AN AWESOME COMPLIMENT

Not sure if I deserve it, but will gladly take it

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING😃

Ask us who are refreshing the page time and again. Every morning and evening.

First thing I get up and do in the morning check for your update. Evening I am back to check if Nisha has posted something. I am sure I am not the only one. Bunch of people are vocal of their appreciation there might me many many more from the forum who might not be as vocal.

You are worth every compliment you get here. You deserve every bit of it. 

Craving is such that I read the earlier chapters again. With Novels I haven't done that.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
mangoes ki naam mat le pls...we lived in a joint family with more than 10 members till my 11 yrs of age.in mango season my father will bring mangoes and mom will cut everything neatly and will give everyone.only after so many years later she told me that she never got a good piece to eat!!!she is THE dil of the family na!!!!paavam.she will not say to anyone...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

After reading an emotional update went to terrace put the washed clothes in hot sun. And was sitting numb there as many memories haunted. My cell rings and a call from dad. He generally doesn't call me in the mornings. I asked is anything important, he told I was in garden and felt like hearing your voice😔

Ayyo😭

I called my parents, Amma had gone to the temple across the street, Appa was doing his morning pooja. "Please dont forget... please call again kanna" he begged
Ive been married YEARS😭

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

mangoes ki naam mat le pls...we lived in a joint family with more than 10 members till my 11 yrs of age.in mango season my father will bring mangoes and mom will cut everything neatly and will give everyone.only after so many years later she told me that she never got a good piece to eat!!!she is THE dil of the family na!!!!paavam.she will not say to anyone...

The incredible sacrifices parents make routinely in India😭 There is no longer a "husband wife" its always THEM (kids parents)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No more crying ab
Chalo,  sab happy hapy ho jao

Nisha agar aapse hua toh ek aur de dena 
Warna koi joke maar dena

Aise mat roya karo sab 😭
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Kesari cream biscuits and cadbury's is SO ME!!!! 

Nisha,  phir rula diya tumne 😭

I think this is th reason why we are all so connected...because we share similar experiences. Distinctly remember summers, never got coca cola and to compensate my mom used to make rasna...
We used to pour  it out proudly and pretend we were having coca cola. 
One Camlin  box of crayons was supposed to last a whole school year, we used it down to the last bit. 
Carried 10 paise with us only to fill air in our bicycles and watched with envy as other "rich" kids bought ice lollies to ward off the heat on their way home from school. 
The emphasis was always on principles, padhai...even after I landed a good job my dad would constantly say don't waste money save it!