Kalash - Ek Vishwaas

Kalash - Ek Vishwaas Written Update 15th May 2015.

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Written Update

The episode starts with. The entire family is tensed, saket comes there and asks for forgiveness for his behavior and the misunderstanding that occurred. He says I really love devika and seriously want to marry her, I am really sorry for not trusting you all. Saying this he leaves. Chachu thanks ravi for his help, chachi says thank you ravi We wanted the ring but qe didn't had money and you gave us the ring, you also saved our respect infront of saket and his family. Devika is shocked to hear this truth. Manju is filling saket's mother against devika's family, saket comes there and shuts her up. Saket says from next time this should not happen. Devika comes to ravi and asks why you did this? He asks what? Devika says I know for my family you gave your ring and then saved my family why you did it? You didn't thoughg about yourself why? Ravi says you helped my mother irrespective of anything, you keft the job opportunity for me, you stepped back from the compitition for me why devika? He says like you don't have answer for these questions, I also don't have answers. He says moreover I can't take anyone's favours. Devika says whenever you will need a true friend do remember me, on every point of life I will help you. She says you have gained so much respect, Thank you. He says I hate tears,,Don't cry devika. Devika's famiky bids bye to saket's family. Saket says whatever happened today, lets forget it and move on. Saket says dadi you and manju aunty should forget everything that happened. They shake hands. Devika is also happy seeing all this from terrace. Chachi tells chachu that ravi is such a good person, chachu agrees. Chachi says it woukd have been good if ravi woukd be marrying devika. Chachu says I agree,but we should nor think in this direction. Ravi is not able to sleep, he remembers everything that devika said. Devika is also lost in his thoughts.
-Break1-
Sakshi says ravi was all lost in devika in the engagement. Devika says there is nothing like that. Shakshi says he has a very special corner for you in his heart. Devika says don't ever say such things infront of anyone. Shakshi says ravi was seriously lost in you. Devika says he is my very good friend. Devika is again lost in ravi's thought and shakshi teases her. Devika pushes her out of the room. Ravi thinks what has happened to you ravi. Devika thinks whatvshakshi was saying is true?
-Break2-
Missed out the last part due to power cut. Will try to update ASAP.