ingenious.designs#6||C|| 27/12/15 NEW Update - Harry Potter Pg : 15

-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ursh- thumbnail

Huge Update + Suggestions Pg : 1IshRa,SaRaj,Diyaar E Dil, MMZ,Sonam Kapoor Pg : 8Harry Potter Icons and Signatures Pg : 14

Edited by -Ursh- - 4 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail

I've decided to PM everyone on my buddy list againπŸ˜†
You are more the welcome to delete me if you don't want to Receive Pm's from me 
I really don't mind. 

If you want to receive  a PM when I Update then Please Press the like button below.
If your new then Add me to your Buddy List or I will add you.

Thank you! 

Edited by -Ursh- - 8 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Ursh- thumbnail

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CONGO URSHIE. πŸ€— I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR 6th SHOP! πŸ€—

MAY YOU HAVE MANY MANY AND MANNNYYY MORE!! I love you ❀️

Ahhh the banner MJ made for you is STUNNING! ❀️ I love the icon-picspam-style banner. Each and every picture of Divyanka is beautiful, and the coloring enhances it even more. Whatever I say will never be enough to describe the awesomeness of the banner ❀️

Ohhh Flabby made the best tags for you. LOVE IT!! Love the red-black combination. πŸ˜ƒ For once, HOGGER did good. πŸ˜³ 

Ohh you mentioned my name up there. *tears overflow* These are Khushi ke aaso pagli 🀣 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH URSHIEBEN!!! YOU ARE SIMPLE AND SWEET. YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU ARE ISS DUNIYA KE BHAR. YOU ARE AN ALIEN. Ermmm okay..that was a little over the top. I love you, bas itna hi khena tha ❀️

I love this picspam. Its weird seeing Sanam in a saree because the last time I saw her was in ZGH πŸ˜† She is a stunner, as always. And I am gonna start this show as soon as I am done catching up on MMZ. You, and Java, have only praises for it so I am gonna give it a try. I love the cropping. The coloring is a little dark, but it suits the pictures. It doesn't look bad and gives a old-y type look to it. One question, are they sisters?

Don't know who the guy is (not a huge fan of the mustache πŸ€”) but the coloring is amazing. I love this picspam style ❀️ 

This is HAWT! The darkish coloring, the lady itself, and the text style makes this sig ULTRA HOT!! <3 Dayuuummm, this girl looks good ❀️ I love the blackandwhite and colored thing you did here. STUNNING <3

Has to be my fav icon. I love the subtle coloring, and the cropping. Did you blur the background a little? No? Yes? Whatever, it looks amazing. Honestly ek baat bolu, I havent finished this movie yet. I have only seen half of it 🀣 If you are late, I dont even know what I am?! 🀣

AHHH STUNNING!!! THIS IS SO VERY PRETTYFULLL <3 I love the 3rd part the most. The coloring is BRILLIANT, and the cropping too.If I was a fan of this movie, I would definitely use it. 

I SEE ARSHIII
AND I WANT TO SEE DMG TOO!! But whenever you have time 🀣 No pressure from my side πŸ˜› I love this. I love the pic-placement, pic-selection and the pic-coloring. EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFULLL <3 AHH I AM DROOLING OVER THIS SO MUCH RIGHT NOOOWWW!!! 

I miss 'em ❀️

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN FOR THE SHOP! πŸ€—

Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

OMGG first of all, thank you so much for saving a reserved spot Urshie! You're a sweetheart <3 

That is one HUGEE update! I will comment on it soon hopefully :)

- -  E D I T E D  - -

First of all, I am so so SORRY for this long delay in editing Urshie! I didn't even realize its been over 2 weeks now, so I apologize for that :/ I'm not gonna give excuses cause its been a mix of my laziness and busy times due to my course assignments that I am required to finish every week. 

But anyway, finally I have made it here! :D First of all a very very BIG congratulations for your #6 gallery! πŸ€— I am so proud of you that you've made it so far, and your work has come a very long way I must say :) You know I adore your stuff, specifically your icons and picspam sets! <3 Keep making beautiful stuff, and hope you have many more galleries to come in the future! πŸ˜³ 

Thank you for mentioning me under inspirations and shout outs! You're a sweetheart! πŸ€— Your new lay out with the tags on the front page looks amazing :) 

Now coming to your first update, you have come back with a big bang of inspiration there! The DED picspams are stunning, especially the first 2 ones :) I really love the colourings on the first 2 picspams, cause they are bright and colourful <3

The Sanam Saeed sig is gorgeous! I love how you've done the repeated text style with her name repeated in different faded versions in the background :) Very creative!

The Aashiqui 2 picspams are extremely pretty! Loved the choice of caps, and the 2 different versions you did with the colourings :) 

The DT and DivAn sigs/picspams look amazing :) Really liked the solo DT sig <3 

The Reporters stuff is fab! Loved the Kritika solo picspam, she looks adorable in the pics! The Kabir-Ananya sigs are great too :) Styling looks very pretty as well! 

Lastly, the ArHi picspams are awesome! So glad to see you make some ArHi stuff <3 Loved both the versions, although I feel they could have been a bit brighter...other than that, they are stunning :) 

All the suggestions look amazing! Thank you so much for making the MMZ suggestion, they must have been a bit hard to colour I am assuming...but the sig looks great! :) 

Overall, an awesome update Urshie <3 Keep up the lovely work and I will edit my next reserved comments as well. πŸ˜†

Edited by -Ursh- - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ₯³ Congratulations! πŸ₯³
On your SIXTH Gallery! May you have many many more galleries filled with STUNNING Creations! 

Ahh this update has to be one of your BEST updates ever.. Its so BEAUTIFUL <3 And you've made something on nearly ALL of my favorites! 

Diyaar-e-Dil - YAYYY! So glad you made something on this drama! Yes I agree its a MUST watch and I am so glad you watch πŸ˜³

^^ I love the coloring here! Its subtle yet stunning! <3 β€οΈ

https://i.imgur.com/jkOK7fr.png

^^ Love the style and coloring! Text looks awesome! πŸ˜³

https://i.imgur.com/qfKzoxm.jpg

^^ Sanam Saeed siggy is one of your best! Love the STYLE! Both colorings are so sharp and perfect! The text style looks the best! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aashiqui 2 - I LOVE this movie β€οΈβ€οΈ

^^ I can't pick one favorite all of them are sensational! Especially the B/W one and the 2nd one! The coloring is amazing! Will use <3

https://i.imgur.com/HBp5h8T.png

^^ This picspam looks fabulous! The coloring is fab.. would have looked better with the light leak thing I reckon.. 

^^ These are GORGEOUS! Love the border style and colorings <3

https://i.imgur.com/dYoKE8f.png

^^ Kritika Kamra  This has to be my favorite from this update! I LOVE EVERYTHING about this siggy! It has the B/W coloring and the texture light leak thingy πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ Its perfect! I don't like it I LOVE IT! Will use it <3

https://i.imgur.com/gCDnA6v.png

^^ B/W siggies looks FANTASTIC with the light leak! This one is superb! 

https://i.imgur.com/Pr9hlJR.png

^^ Vildu's suggestions is so pretty! Love the coloring and the texture! Looks FAB! 

https://i.imgur.com/QEfhqOX.png

^^ WOW! This one is amazing! Love the border and text style <3 I know i'm repeating myself but again the B/W coloring and the light leak is stunning! 

FAB 1st update! Looking forward to many more updates... Keep up the AMAZING work <3

Congratulations once again for the new gallery 

Nisu πŸ€—
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG first of all, thank you so much for saving a reserved spot Urshie! You're a sweetheart <3 

That is one HUGEE update! I will comment on it soon hopefully :)

- -  E D I T E D  - -

First of all, I am so so SORRY for this long delay in editing Urshie! I didn't even realize its been over 2 weeks now, so I apologize for that :/ I'm not gonna give excuses cause its been a mix of my laziness and busy times due to my course assignments that I am required to finish every week. 

But anyway, finally I have made it here! :D First of all a very very BIG congratulations for your #6 gallery! πŸ€— I am so proud of you that you've made it so far, and your work has come a very long way I must say :) You know I adore your stuff, specifically your icons and picspam sets! <3 Keep making beautiful stuff, and hope you have many more galleries to come in the future! πŸ˜³ 

Thank you for mentioning me under inspirations and shout outs! You're a sweetheart! πŸ€— Your new lay out with the tags on the front page looks amazing :) 

Now coming to your first update, you have come back with a big bang of inspiration there! The DED picspams are stunning, especially the first 2 ones :) I really love the colourings on the first 2 picspams, cause they are bright and colourful <3

The Sanam Saeed sig is gorgeous! I love how you've done the repeated text style with her name repeated in different faded versions in the background :) Very creative!

The Aashiqui 2 picspams are extremely pretty! Loved the choice of caps, and the 2 different versions you did with the colourings :) 

The DT and DivAn sigs/picspams look amazing :) Really liked the solo DT sig <3 

The Reporters stuff is fab! Loved the Kritika solo picspam, she looks adorable in the pics! The Kabir-Ananya sigs are great too :) Styling looks very pretty as well! 

Lastly, the ArHi picspams are awesome! So glad to see you make some ArHi stuff <3 Loved both the versions, although I feel they could have been a bit brighter...other than that, they are stunning :) 

All the suggestions look amazing! Thank you so much for making the MMZ suggestion, they must have been a bit hard to colour I am assuming...but the sig looks great! :) 

Overall, an awesome update Urshie <3 Keep up the lovely work and I will edit my next reserved comments as well. πŸ˜†

Edited by Dangelz - 8 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
love the creations on Diya Re Dil (Sanam icons & siggies) and the ones on A2...and Divyanka creations.