KAYA OS - Romance in office

sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kaya OS - Romance in Office...

Ananya... come to my cabin... Kabir said as soon as he entered office...

Hmmm Ananya... From Miss Kashyap to Ananya... not bad... Trisha teased Ananya...

Itne jaldi itna bada development aur muhje pata hi nahi... very bad... Richa said making puppy face...

Arrey nahi yaar... tum dono bhi na... kuch bhi kehete rehethe ho... Ananya replied blushing...

Ronnie smiled sadly... he knew Ananya was head over heels in love with Kabir... and as a great friend he supported her always...

Tum logo ka teasing session katam hogayi ho tho ab me jaun!!! She asked them mocking...

Arrey jao jao... Humne kab roka hai... tumhara ashique interzaar kar raha hoga.. jao jao.. Richa pushed her...

Kabir was seeing all this from his cabin sitting on his table... he smiled at their antics... he knew trio were teasing her...

He had got his cabin glasses replaced by one-way glass... so he could see whatever was happening outside but no one could see inside his cabin...

He had done this change after his equation with Ananya changed...

Sir aap mujhe sabke saamne Miss Kashyap hi bulayiye... nahi tho sab chidayenge... Ananya pouted...

Aur tum mujhe sabke saamne Sir bulao.. lekin akele me nahi... kitni baar bolna padega... he said pulling her closer...

Sir ye app kya kar rahe hai... ye office hai... she said not making much effort to move away...

Jaise mujhe pata nahi... Office me romance karne ka maza tum kya jaano Miss Kashyap... he said kissing corner of her lips...

Ananya made herself comfortable between his legs leaning on his chest...

Tho kyun bulaya mujhe... she asked playing with his shirt button...

Uff... kitni baar samjaun aaise mat kiya karo... apne aap ko control karna mushkil hojatha hai... he said huskily...

Ananya smiled at him and kissed below his chin...

Miss Kashyap... Ab shayad aap bulgayi ki hum office me hai... he said holding her tighter...

Nahi Sir... bas office me romance karne ka maza lerahi hun... she said with a smirk...

Acha meri billi mujhi se meow... he asked holding her hair as he brought her face closer to his...

Arrey Ronnie dekhna Malvika Kabir sir ke cabin pe jaa rahi hai... aur Ananya wahan per hai... Richa shrieked ... Malvika was taking fast steps towards Kabir's cabin...

Ronnie kuch karna... Malvika undono ke saath me dekliya tho Ananya tho gayi... Trisha blabbered...

Arrey me kya karun.. Ananya ko call karo he said...

Wo apna mobile yahi chod ke gayi hai... Trisha said worried...

Kya... ab kya kare... Ronnie kaise bhi Malvika ko rokna hoga.. Richa said equally worried...

Teek hai kuch karthe hai... Ronnie said...

Malvika was walking fast looking down and didn't see Ronnie standing in front... she banged him hard and landed on floor...

Richa and Trisha controlled their chuckle...

What the... Tumhe dikayi nahi detha hai kya.. Malvika shouted standing up...

Sorry Malvika... wo me kuch soch raha tha aur maine aapko dekha nahi.. Ronnie said is nervous tone...

Hmmm Saare juniors bhi kaam kar rahe hai.. pata nahi iss Kabir ko kya hua.. kya kartha rehetha hai pura din cabin me... Mere haath hi nahi lagtha... she muttered angrily...

Malvika tum issliye gussa ho ki Kabir tumhare haath nahi lagtha.. baaki kaam tho waise hi chal raha hai jaise pehele chal raha tha.. infact better chal raha hai... right... Khalid taunted...

Malvika threw her hands in air and went to Kabir's cabin...

Miss Kashyap... please note down these points and let me know your view... Malvika heard Kabir say as she entered his cabin...

Kabir turned towards door and acted as if he was surprised to see her there...

Yes Malvika kuch chaihiye... he asked...

Nahi wo... Kabir shall we go for lunch she asked...

Nahi Malvika you carry on... mujhe kuch important kaam katam karna hai.. I'll be late... he said denying her offer...

Ok... she said not before shooting draggers at Ananya...

Ufff... Ananya set a sigh of relief... Sir aaj tho mujhe laga me pakdijaaungi...

Issiliye kaha that office me romance nahi... she said annoyed...

My dear... mere hote hue tumhe kis baat ka darr...

waise office me romance ka maza tho koi aur le raha tha kuch der pehele... he said pulling her for another passionate kiss...
😳 😳 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Haye...
So romantic 
Office romance😳
Thanks for pm 
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Office romance very good miss.kashyap
KaYa were amazing 
Malvika
Trio
Thanks for the pm 
sowmyap03 thumbnail
someone tell me the name of Ananya's cameraman...
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb
Loved all ur os
Plzz write some ff also
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyap03

someone tell me the name of Ananya's cameraman...

Sunny
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey cutie...
I sooo wanted to read something on office romance and i got something really amazing , beautiful and cute.
it was superp.
thank you so much for giving your precious time for my request.
thnx for pm too.
keep smiling.Edited by krazykaju - 8 years ago
sowmyap03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazykaju

hey cutie...I sooo wanted to read something on office romance and i got something really amazing , beautiful and cute. is was superp. thank you so much for giving some time for my request. thnx for pm too. keep smiling.

I'm happy u liked it...
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Meee blushing like a mad idiot☺️
Hottt romance!!!!!
😳😳
Malvika🤣...kya giraya use😆😆
And Khalid😆...teasing her...
Awesome os...plz write more
And thanks for the pm😊
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 8 years ago